Bridget M.

is modding

AN HOUR AGO How to master the half moon mani 💅http://t.co/me1lXQP4855

4 HOURS AGO Prim AKA @WillowShields just joined the Dancing with the Stars cast: http://t.co/GXY88ro771

5 HOURS AGO Yup, someone got suspended for trying to lose a basketball game on purpose: http://t.co/4sVOQLuwc9

COMMENTS

Fluff-y fiasco

One time I was babysitting my little brother, and I left the room to let the dog in. When I came back, I couldn't find...

i Want ta do that loool that would make my day getting awayy with aa massive tub of popcorn or choc mmmm

by kimbo on 7/6/2010 9:29:45 AM

hey girlies!
I know the GL moderators do a great job of answering questions, but they are busy gals! if you have any questions about tough stuff, school work or anything else, come to my profile and I would be happy to see all your fun profiles and stories!

by Olivia T. on 5/29/2010 7:47:06 PM

yeah, my little bro is the worst!Tong

by puppylover2ask on 5/26/2010 3:37:59 PM

haha thats awesome i wish i could get away with that!!!

by dancerjj on 5/17/2010 11:34:51 AM

oh wow dumb i would whip him

by girlslifeusername on 5/13/2010 5:52:14 PM

LOL! I was just picturing what that must've looked like...what a mess!

by cookie_monster9 on 4/26/2010 4:28:54 PM

hahahahhahaha

by cutieme03 on 4/9/2010 10:44:17 PM

Hey Girls. Have an animal that died or suffered through neglect or abuse in its past life. Then join Club Save the Animals now. If you want to join then go on my profile and leave me a comment saying STOP ABUSE! If you have a story include that in your comment. I really need animal cruelty to end!!! It breaks my heart! Once you tell me that you want to join the club, I will give you more info on how you can help, etc. on your profile.
Thank You sooo much!

by mileycrazy99 on 3/18/2010 3:14:22 PM

hey i just signed up and posted a babysitting blunder and i cant find it?? help??

by karleep on 3/15/2010 10:49:56 PM

hahaha im sorry for oyu its like my lil' bro

by chaz on 3/14/2010 2:09:45 PM

When you are super bummed out, How do you cheer yourself up?

CLICK HERE to vote in our Super Bowl style fash face off... and you could win a $100 NFLShop.com gift card!

Fash face off: Vote for your chance to score $100 in sporty gear from the NFL

Glitz and glam...or cute and casual? Pick your favorite sporty-chic look for a chance to score a $100 NFLShop.com gift card.

Which look really scores? CLICK HERE to vote!