AN HOUR AGO 5 ways to sass up your salad: http://t.co/6lXjxj4cim

2 HOURS AGO 5 fit vids to whip you into shape: http://t.co/4w5iTzC1Ql

3 HOURS AGO We wanna know! How do you feel about smoking? http://t.co/WcbALOzQ4B

COMMENTS

My BFF worships my sister

She stalked my sister so much on Facebook that my sister had to block her. It's getting annoying and weird, plus I want my friend back!

thats uncalled for i mean she can be friends with your sister but shes going way past the line if she was a real friend she would stop if u asked her if she doesnt i dont see the point of you being friends with her

by long192598 on 7/23/2010 5:30:48 PM

I am sorry about your sister's situation.

by sixteengirl93 on 5/17/2010 7:00:44 PM

ATTENTION TO ALL GIRLS READING THIS!!!

Do you need advice? Well then ask me! I will give the best advice you can get! You can ask me questions about fashion, make-up, school, boys, family, friends, and everything that a girl has to know! I will answer your question in 1 or 2 days, promise! I check my GL everyday, so you are sure to get an answer! Just post the question on my profile in the comments. If your profile isnt publicly visable, then I will answer the question on MY profile, so make sure you check my profile daily!

♥Love & Rockets♥,
Keidy♥

by zebraatastic on 4/7/2010 3:01:32 PM

hey chikas!!!!!!!
need advice? from fashion and style to boys and bff's, im the one to go 2! aswell as helping as best i can i have noticed in my own experience tht music helps, so i might also suggest a song according to ur sticky sitch!i enjoy doing this, so please dont be shy,
thx for reading! Laughing

by devilishJ on 4/5/2010 10:38:18 AM

DO YOU NEED ADVICE????
HEY! If you need advice or just for someone to listen! Check out my profile!!!! I’m a very good listener and love helping people. I’ve live through tons of stuff and a lot of embarrassing stuff as well so don’t be afraid! I’m here to talk!!!

by GoGreenGoPeace on 4/4/2010 10:31:46 PM

HEY CHICKAS i am willing to answer all questions that you may have concerning anything. i have been through a ton with guys,school,friends,teacher,insicurities,and major probs so i might be able to help ya out.i dont juudge no matter what!!!Smile

by mickshopaholic on 4/2/2010 11:39:46 PM

it was like that with my bestie and sis too. thnx for the advice GL!

by matti10 on 4/1/2010 8:28:56 PM

HEY YOU! yeah, you! Need help or advice on guys???? Well you questions bout them dudes will be answered! You can gaurentee that i will answer that day, the following day, or the following day after that. But it will probably be on that day or the following day. Yep, i am a teenager thats going through the same stuff chica. And don't worry, its all confidential! Be fearless, and ask me anything! :]

by purpledancer733777 on 3/31/2010 5:43:02 PM

Mod! So, 2 questions.
1. So, Today I found out that my crush (let's call him J), who I thought liked me back, is going out with my best friend(let's call her L). When I asked her why she didn't tell me for 3 months, L just said that both her and J didn't want to hurt me. My first problem with this was that she obviously told J that I liked him. So my question is, do you think she was doing it with good intention and was it right of her?
2. About a month ago, my friends mom got mad at her and she came back to school the next day and told me that she cut herself. She made me promise not to tell anyone and said that she wasn't ever going to do it again because she's not quote-unquote "emo", but lately she's been wear long sleeves (even though it's like 80 degrees) and acting very PMS-y and sensitive. I can't explain the feeling around her well, but I suspect she's been cutting herself again. What should I do? I don't want to tell an adult because I don't want to lose her as a friend and but I don't want her to hurt herself. ?????????
thanks.
Sarah Rachel <3

As for the crush friend drama, i think its unfair that she went out with the guy you like, especially when she knows you like him. But i would just tell her how you feel and ask why she did it. Good luck with her. As for the friend, i would ask her whats going on and ask whether she is still cutting. She told you she wouldnt do it again and if she is, then she lied to you. Ask her about it and try to help her with her issues. Be there for her and listen. Good luck! xoxo kerra
Kerra S.

by sisterz on 3/18/2010 10:29:23 PM

OMG OMG OMG!! wait.... i forgot oh well checks out my profile and like ask me anything and i will answer them! peace i'm out!

by MoHeartsYou on 3/17/2010 3:47:12 PM