2 HOURS AGO Why you should be rockin' a super cute sun hat this season: http://t.co/6iUJMHrLzm

5 HOURS AGO Don't worry; shaving your arms will not make your hair grow back like a sasquach: http://t.co/xbnHVhvheI

6 HOURS AGO What would you do if your mom blogged all of your private (& majorly embarrassing) moments for the world to see? http://t.co/CFJM3Sv1B4

COMMENTS

Mom's Marrying A Complete Stranger!

My mother is marrying a guy she has only known for two months. I like him, but this is moving a little fast for me. While...

just worry about u
embrace wat u love
get to kno him better and learn his good qualities
live ur life to the fullest
do wat u love and love wat u do

by lps on 8/7/2010 12:16:40 AM

i dont even like the man my mom married

by naketa_11 on 7/14/2010 9:05:22 PM

Ciao, bellas!! Smile Laughing

have YOU ever felt no one has time to answer any of your
questions about what your going through everyday? Ever wonder about boys, puberty, friends, or other problems?
How about you ask someones who's been through it all.......
ME! I've gone through all that and I give awesome advice, or just come To my profile if you need someone to talk to!
Thank you!!!!!!

Xoxo
Rachel Smile

by selenaFan97 on 5/29/2010 4:15:04 PM

thanks a bunch!!!

by mee4life on 5/4/2010 6:24:38 PM

~ MOD ~
There is a really CUTE and FUNNY guy ... but there's a BIT of a problem: he has a bad rep and he is mean to other not-so-cool people. He is a great flirter but he is a playah. My friends think he likes me but then again, he flirts with a ton of girls! Plus, he is popular so if I dropped hints and he didn't feel the same way, talk about socially being destroyed. Also, I'm not sure what other people would think of ME if I went out with him since I have a good rep ... HELP!
Thanks a bunch!
xoxo,
erin

Hey girlie,

Cute and funny are great qualities, but you also should be looking for a guy who treats you well and who only has eyes for YOU.  If you have all of these reservations about him, it might be best to steer clear. <3

Lauren C.

by mee4life on 5/4/2010 5:55:53 PM

HEY YOU! yeah, you! Need help or advice on guys???? Well you questions bout them dudes will be answered! You can gaurentee that i will answer that day, the following day, or the following day after that. But it will probably be on that day or the following day. Yep, i am a teenager thats going through the same stuff chica. And don't worry, its all confidential! Be fearless, and ask me anything! :]

by purpledancer733777 on 4/1/2010 7:31:16 PM

Wow that is really hard!

Call me if u eva need advice Iam here 4 u!

by samigurl on 3/26/2010 10:02:00 PM

1. Which is your favorite color out of: red , black , blue , green , or yellow ?
Red ..

2. Your first initial?
K

3. Your month of birth?
May

4. Which color do you like more, b ! lack or white?
b ! lack lmao ..

5. Name of a person of the same sex as yours.
Kelsee

6. Your favorite number?
tehehehe , 69 ..

7. Do you like Flying or Driving more?
Driving ..

8. Do you like a lake or the ocean more?
Ocean ..

9. Write down a wish (a realistic one).
I wish Jared would ask me out ..

When you're done, scroll down. (Don't cheat!)

Answers

1. If you choose:
Red - You are alert and your life is full of love. *
Black - You are conservative and a ggress ive..
Green - Your soul is relaxed and you are laid back.
Blue- You are spontaneous and love kisses and affection from the ones you love..
Yellow -You are a very happy person and give good advice to those who are down.

2. If your initial is:
A-K You have a lot of love and friendships in your life. *
L-R You try to enjoy your life to the maximum & your love life is soon to blossom.
S-Z You like to help others and your future love life looks very good.

3. If you were born in:
Jan-Mar: The year will go very well for you and you will discover that you fall in love with someone totally unexpected.
Apri l-June: You will have a strong love relationship that will not last long but the memories will last forever. *
July-Sep: You will have a great year and will experience a major life-changing experi en ! ce for the good.
Oct-Dec: Your love life will not be great , but ev entually you will find your soul mate.

4. If you chose:
Black: Your life will take on a different direction, it will seem hard at the time but will be the best thing for you, and you will be glad for the change.
White: You will have a friend who completely confides in you and would do anything for you, but you may not realize it.

5. This person is your best friend.

6. This is how many close friends you have in your lifetime.

7. If you chose:
Flying: You like adventure.
Driving: You are a laid back person.

8.. If you chose:
Lake : You are loyal to your friends and your lover and are very reserved.
Ocean: You are spontaneous and like to please people.

9. This wish will come true only if you send this to five people in one hour. Send it to ten people, and it will come true before your next birthday

by xokarissa14ox on 3/25/2010 5:33:47 PM

MOD MOD MOD!!!!!
my cousin is sooooo annoying! lemme give you the reasons why.....
1.her teeth look like shes NEVER brushed them in her life.
2.she gets really down and complainey AALLL the time. example:if a restraunt was outta her fav. soda, she'd complain about it for a 1/2 hour and then say "that girl looks ugly" or "is she really wearing that?" about random people! she gets depressed over nothing. and it brings us ALL down. everyone in my girlscout troop agrees, including my mom.
3.she smells like she doesn't take showers, and her hair looks like a greaseball.
4.she does stuff JUST TO GET ON MY MOM'S NERVES like she kept saying "WHAT TIME IS IT?!?" really loudly, to my mom, even though i told her the
time!!!!
5.she does stuff just to get my grandma to buy her stuff....
I REALLY HATE THE WAY SHE'S ACTING AND HER ATTITUDE IS RUDE AND ANNOYING!! I CAN'T TAKE HER ANYMORE! BUT SHE DOESN'T LIVE WITH HER MOM, SHE LIVES WITH MY GRANDMA, SO I HAVE TO SEE HER TWICE AS MUCH!!! PLEASE TELL ME HOW TO AVOID HER!!!

Hey girl, she's family so you can't avoid her. You CAN, however, remain CALM around her and ignore these pesky things. Be polite and take the higher ground. It'll make all the difference in the end.

xoxo
Alyssa B.

by savvylula on 3/25/2010 12:39:07 AM

************************************************** MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD I need some advice. Anything you know of that would keep me from dieing of bordum when Im stuck inside? Any idea will help. But no little kid games. everybody thinks Im still a baby and comes up with things that 7 year-olds would enjoy. THANKS! (: (: (: (: (: (: (: (: (: (: (: (: (: (:

Hey girly, you could pamper yourself by polishing your nails, doing your own facial, taking a hot bath and washing your hair. You could take the free time to clean your room or organize your school notebooks or exercise. If you have any pets take them for a walk. Smile

Lynae P.