18 HOURS AGO It's time for #GLBeautySchool! Check out makeup brushes 101:

19 HOURS AGO Don't miss @rahart_adams (our October/November issue's "Boyfriend Material") + @Brecbassinger tonight! YASSSS.

20 HOURS AGO #Mmmonday: These spooky snacks are almost too cute to eat:

A Day in the Life of a GL Intern: Something My Mom And I Actually AGREE On!

Like any teenager, there are plenty of things my mom and I don’t agree on, but Girls' Life isn’t one of them!

i need some bauty prodoucts

by tictac2016 on 8/12/2010 3:03:56 PM

sounds like a fun job to have!...dont work too hard!!..hahaha jk

by greendancer818 on 8/5/2010 2:18:06 PM

You're very of luck and have fun!!!

by mileychannahm on 4/5/2010 7:01:38 PM

really fun job! i would just sit in front of the makeup all day...

by purplepink on 3/16/2010 8:11:56 AM

An internship at GL would be perf for me. I want to go in to the field or journalism.

by Pamethyst on 3/15/2010 5:54:35 PM

All these mod/intern stories are so inspiring. It sounds like it would be awesome to intern at Girls' Life.

And those beauty bins look amazing, and sorting through all that makeup would be amazing!

by volleyballgirl96 on 3/14/2010 11:59:45 PM

Just type it in the search box and...u have found an awesome club!

~Elysee101, the Fun Girl on Club Fashion and Beauty

by Elysee101 on 3/14/2010 10:16:12 PM

MOD MOD MOD!! Okay I have the greatest idea!! You, as in GL, let girls ages 11-17 to be able to write articales for GL! Then you approve, yada yada yada, and BOOM! You have tons of great articles!

Hey girl! That's not a bad one! I'll be sure to pass it along to the right gals!

Taeler L.

by fizzydrinkmixer1 on 3/14/2010 10:02:30 PM

Check out my profile under "My Healthy You Profile" for fun polls, quizzes, riddles, contests, and more!
Im also available for giving advice on any topic!

~ XxClairexX1187 ~

by XxClairexX1187 on 3/14/2010 6:03:51 PM

ok, I just wanted to know what the minimum age requirement is, to be a GL intern?

Hey girl, check out this link, I think it'll answer all your questions. =]
Lauren R.

by emmamay on 3/14/2010 5:47:41 PM

Where is your favorite place to volunteer?

You'll feel all the feels in A Step Toward Falling

The new novel A Step Toward Falling (from GL fave Cammie McGovern) is a must-read about learning from your mistakes—and learning to forgive. CLICK HERE for more on this unforgettable story.