AN HOUR AGO Check out how one girl is standing up against an unfair dress code: http://t.co/Ma5nb8RWIY pic.twitter.com/zsR5j5j4Hy

2 HOURS AGO Have you checked out @onedirection's new single as a foursome?: http://t.co/jkLqxpXlPd pic.twitter.com/Ah9gvdHTPb

3 HOURS AGO All those DIY facials may be doing some damage: http://t.co/g9NNZRrerU pic.twitter.com/60NZrCdCwX

COMMENTS

A Day in the Life of a GL Intern: Something My Mom And I Actually AGREE On!

Like any teenager, there are plenty of things my mom and I don’t agree on, but Girls' Life isn’t one of them!

i need some bauty prodoucts

by tictac2016 on 8/12/2010 3:03:56 PM

sounds like a fun job to have!...dont work too hard!!..hahaha jk

by greendancer818 on 8/5/2010 2:18:06 PM

You're very pretty...best of luck and have fun!!!

by mileychannahm on 4/5/2010 7:01:38 PM

really fun job! i would just sit in front of the makeup all day...

by purplepink on 3/16/2010 8:11:56 AM

An internship at GL would be perf for me. I want to go in to the field or journalism.

by Pamethyst on 3/15/2010 5:54:35 PM

All these mod/intern stories are so inspiring. It sounds like it would be awesome to intern at Girls' Life.

And those beauty bins look amazing, and sorting through all that makeup would be amazing!

by volleyballgirl96 on 3/14/2010 11:59:45 PM

^*^*^*^*CHECK OUT CLUB FASHION AND BEAUTY!^*^*^**

Just type it in the search box and...u have found an awesome club!

~Elysee101, the Fun Girl on Club Fashion and Beauty

by Elysee101 on 3/14/2010 10:16:12 PM

MOD MOD MOD!! Okay I have the greatest idea!! You, as in GL, let girls ages 11-17 to be able to write articales for GL! Then you approve, yada yada yada, and BOOM! You have tons of great articles!

Hey girl! That's not a bad one! I'll be sure to pass it along to the right gals!

-Taeler

Taeler L.

by fizzydrinkmixer1 on 3/14/2010 10:02:30 PM

Heyy!
Check out my profile under "My Healthy You Profile" for fun polls, quizzes, riddles, contests, and more!
~*~*~*~*~~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~~*~*~*~*~*~*~~*~*~*
Im also available for giving advice on any topic!

~ XxClairexX1187 ~

by XxClairexX1187 on 3/14/2010 6:03:51 PM

Mod
ok, I just wanted to know what the minimum age requirement is, to be a GL intern?

Hey girl, check out this link, I think it'll answer all your questions. =] http://www.girlslife.com/page/Intern-at-Girls-Life.aspx
Lauren R.