8 HOURS AGO Get a lil mysterious with 4 non-verbal flirting tricks: http://t.co/NbbiVk3aZP

11 HOURS AGO 5 #DIY options for your Thanksgiving table centerpiece: http://t.co/NS6hhu9ckR

12 HOURS AGO 5 Xmas smoothies that prove holiday treats CAN be healthy: http://t.co/YDVZvghmQg

COMMENTS

A Day in the Life of a GL Intern: Something My Mom And I Actually AGREE On!

Like any teenager, there are plenty of things my mom and I don’t agree on, but Girls' Life isn’t one of them!

i need some bauty prodoucts

by tictac2016 on 8/12/2010 3:03:56 PM

sounds like a fun job to have!...dont work too hard!!..hahaha jk

by greendancer818 on 8/5/2010 2:18:06 PM

You're very pretty...best of luck and have fun!!!

by mileychannahm on 4/5/2010 7:01:38 PM

really fun job! i would just sit in front of the makeup all day...

by purplepink on 3/16/2010 8:11:56 AM

An internship at GL would be perf for me. I want to go in to the field or journalism.

by Pamethyst on 3/15/2010 5:54:35 PM

All these mod/intern stories are so inspiring. It sounds like it would be awesome to intern at Girls' Life.

And those beauty bins look amazing, and sorting through all that makeup would be amazing!

by volleyballgirl96 on 3/14/2010 11:59:45 PM

^*^*^*^*CHECK OUT CLUB FASHION AND BEAUTY!^*^*^**

Just type it in the search box and...u have found an awesome club!

~Elysee101, the Fun Girl on Club Fashion and Beauty

by Elysee101 on 3/14/2010 10:16:12 PM

MOD MOD MOD!! Okay I have the greatest idea!! You, as in GL, let girls ages 11-17 to be able to write articales for GL! Then you approve, yada yada yada, and BOOM! You have tons of great articles!

Hey girl! That's not a bad one! I'll be sure to pass it along to the right gals!

-Taeler

Taeler L.

by fizzydrinkmixer1 on 3/14/2010 10:02:30 PM

Heyy!
Check out my profile under "My Healthy You Profile" for fun polls, quizzes, riddles, contests, and more!
~*~*~*~*~~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~~*~*~*~*~*~*~~*~*~*
Im also available for giving advice on any topic!

~ XxClairexX1187 ~

by XxClairexX1187 on 3/14/2010 6:03:51 PM

Mod
ok, I just wanted to know what the minimum age requirement is, to be a GL intern?

Hey girl, check out this link, I think it'll answer all your questions. =] http://www.girlslife.com/page/Intern-at-Girls-Life.aspx
Lauren R.

by emmamay on 3/14/2010 5:47:41 PM

MOD MOD MOD ok 2 questions: (1) so this wednesday me and my bff want to go to the st patty's day parade but we would need someone to stay there with us but neither of our parents would be able to cause they work! do u have any ideas of who i could ask? no brothers and sisters would be able to either and (2) have u ever heard the like saying or watev that's like "all of God's children wear shoes" ? well today in church the priest said something like that but i'm not sure if thats exactly what he said & i wanted to find out. i tryed googling it & nothing came up. also, i thought this would make a great charity! people could send in their old shoes that they dont wear anymore & we could send them to haiti or africa or something. what do u think of this idea? & how would i go about making this into a charity? thanks! sorry its so long!

Hey girly, do you guys have an older friend or cousin that can tag along? Nope, I've never heard that one but it would make a good slogan for a charity. you could even start it. Begin by making a web page for the charity with all its info and your contact info on there. There might be someone you have to call to start a charity. Ask your parents and teachers for help. Good idea btw. Smile

Lynae P.

by BeatlesROK101 on 3/14/2010 4:37:57 PM

I would have taken the makeup! lol jk jk Smile

^^^If YOU Love Fashion Read This!^^^

Hey girls!

*********Looking for a fun club? Want daily fashion and beauty tips? Want fun quizzes? Got any questions you just MUST ask? Do you just want a all over fun club? Then join Club Fashion and Beauty! And dont worry, its not ALL fashion and Beauty!
***********************

~~Find a job that you like? Apply for it! The applications are on the club. I will try to get back to you ASAP if you get the job!~~~

^^^We hope you will join us!♥♫

by Club Fashion and Beauty on 3/14/2010 3:35:39 PM

Hey gals! Please take my quick survey I need results for school! It is only 10 questions long! http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/RCMH2J8

by Bridgge2010 on 3/14/2010 2:40:33 PM

awesome.

by kgirlpanda on 3/14/2010 2:12:49 PM

cool, you're a really great mod ((:

by partyy like a rockstar on 3/14/2010 2:06:01 PM

awesome! being an intern sounds like fun Smile

by dancequeen12 on 3/14/2010 2:01:11 PM

this is so cool! she's only a little older than us! good luck Melissa!

by serafinasunshine23 on 3/14/2010 1:49:38 PM

omg i soooooo want to become an intern!! im just not old ehough yet and i dont live in that state!!!

by horsecazy1234 on 3/14/2010 1:28:20 PM

i finally meet you!!!!! that is awesome!!

by BEACH GRL on 3/14/2010 1:21:55 PM

hey girlies!!!
please please please comment on my profile and i'll do the same for you! Laughing
<3 ya!
BTW I usually dont get back to you until the weekend so be patient please. Laughing

by jazz/tap/ballroom dancenonstop on 3/14/2010 1:14:16 PM