1 HOURS AGO #DailyQuiz What kind of friends does your personality attract? http://t.co/RQkbRjeZXx

2 HOURS AGO Our makeup musts we always have going BTS: http://t.co/WE5hijGzT8

4 HOURS AGO Learn these beginner poses and become the next pro at yoga! http://t.co/FRwmboprw5

COMMENTS

St. Patty's Edible Leprechaun House

Satisfy your spring sweet tooth with a tasty house just big enough for St. Patty’s little leprechaun friends. Fun AND edible!

yum, that sounds delicious

by kiannahgal on 3/20/2010 8:25:17 AM

Heyy!
Check out my profile under "My Healthy You Profile" for fun polls, quizzes, riddles, contests, and more!
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Im also available for giving advice on any topic!

~ XxClairexX1187 ~

by XxClairexX1187 on 3/17/2010 4:09:11 PM

MOD-
i am going to a party what should i wear? i want to be casual and cute!

by volleychick879 on 3/14/2010 1:50:32 PM

MOD MOD MOD!!!! This is horrilbe!!!! I like this guys and he likes my bff. she doesnt like him but he asked her out! what am i suppost to do!! she knows that i like him but how do i get him to nottice me?!?!

Hey girl! Well if your friend is cool with you goin after this guy, then I would just talk to him! Talk to him and try to hang out with him a bit more.
Lauren R.

by penguinsrock on 3/13/2010 3:14:10 PM

hey girls, sillyheart17 here and there's a contest going on on my profile! post your most embarrassing moment on my profile and it might get chosen for embarrassing moment of the day, under the tasty treats part of my profile. please contribute! i'll be changing the blush much around once a day.

thanks, tell your friends!

-sillyheart17

by sillyheart17 on 3/13/2010 1:58:20 PM

MOD!! hey i have a few q's...
1: how can i tone my thighs?
2: my hair is really pretty, but i always wear it up in a ponytail, i want to wear it down sometimes but it always becomes frizzy. i need some tips!
3. are there any advantages of using nair??
thankss!!

Hey girl! Check this out, I think this link will help you out. http://www.girlslife.com/category/g-life-healthy-you.aspx I def have the same problem with my hair. I use anti-frizz aftershower gel and it totally helps. I also straighten my hair after i dry it and it gets all the frizz out. Honestly, I wouldn't advise using nair because it dissolves the hair. Although, all  people don't react to it, a lot of people get rashes from it. I'd stick with good ol' shaving.
Lauren R.

by ttlytapdancer5678 on 3/13/2010 12:52:12 PM

YUM!!!Thjat sounds so god!!!I want to make that for St.Patricks DaySmileSmile

by PinkButterfly24 on 3/12/2010 6:22:46 PM

^^^If YOU Love Fashion Read This!^^^

Hey girls!

*********Looking for a fun club? Want daily fashion and beauty tips? Want fun quizzes? Got any questions you just MUST ask? Do you just want a all over fun club? Then join Club Fashion and Beauty! And dont worry, its not ALL fashion and Beauty! Smile
***********************

~~Find a job that you like? Apply for it! The applications are on the club. I will try to get back to you ASAP if you get the job!~~~

^^^We hope you will join us!♥♫

by Club Fashion and Beauty on 3/12/2010 5:16:32 PM

yum i wanna eat it not make it

by nsr45 on 3/12/2010 1:00:52 PM

ooooh yuummmmyyyy :p i like sugar!!!

by dancequeen12 on 3/12/2010 12:04:42 PM