3 HOURS AGO Really though, is there any better feeling than a fresh mani?

3 HOURS AGO That friend who never wants to hang < http://t.co/n4hMjie8rv

6 HOURS AGO DIY lip scrubs we heart: http://t.co/lSqLTWrTyL

COMMENTS

Happy St. Patrick's Day!

Are you lassies ready for a shamrockin’ St. Patty’s Day? Throw on a green garb, grab some emerald grub and get ready to get jiggy on the dance floor!

oh ya GREEN is my FAVORITE color!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!(!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

by prettyotter on 3/27/2010 5:23:54 PM

I wear green as much as i can everyday is st.patty's day 4 me but when the actual day comes around i dress like a leprichon and that week i keep yelling "GREEN IS THE COLOR OF THE RAINBOW" my friends say its A color of the rainbow, but its THE color of th rainbow ;P

i wear a word on my 4head everday of da weekend 2day its "SMILE" (im going 2 a b-day party 2day Tong) is there anything wrong with this this sentence beside there r 2 spaces btween words

by prettyotter on 3/27/2010 5:22:14 PM

that would be pretty fun, I'll try that next year!

by kiannahgal on 3/20/2010 8:59:09 AM

MOD MOD MOD I feel so... aimless lately. Once I'm done with homework, I just sit around and wait for it to be time to go to bed. I'm choking up right now - I have no passion. I want something that defines me... Like, per say, ice skating. But I can't go out and do things like this. I need a hobby I can keep at home and love. I feel so pointless, like I'm going nowhere and not enjoying my childhood years. What do I do to find this passion?

Hey girl,
What you're feeling is completely normal.  Good news is there are so many things you can do to fix it!  Here are some ideas - take up an instrument (like guitar or piano).  Ask your parents to take lessons after school once a week and you can perform at talent shows and recitals. Or, you can get involved in community service.  Are you passionate about any causes, like homelessness, poverty, education, or discrimination?  Find an organization in your area and get involved!  You can also join a club at school (like newspaper) or start your own club or join a sports team.  Or you can try all those ideas!  most importantly, have fun!! good luck<3

Leora F.

by m_n_m on 3/18/2010 8:44:39 AM

MOD MOD MOD!!! I was wondering if sexuality is inherited??? Like, um, if my mom is bi, does that mean I have a better chance of liking both boys and girls than other people? Or something like that?

Hey girl,

I don't think it works like that.  But, as you know, this is a really controversial issue, and no one knows for sure.  It's important to do what feels right and natural to you.  Think about it - Even though my dad might be a slob, I might be a total neat freak!  So, don't worry about what your mom or anyone else does  and just be who you are!  good luck<3

Leora F.

by lizztastic on 3/18/2010 1:57:06 AM

MODMOD! i want to start wearing makeup or at least know how to for august this year. and my mom said that i could when i was in 7th grade. But I didn't want to yet. now im in eighth and now shes like, "oh you dont need it" I think I do need a little cuz my skin is a little uneven colored and i have bags under my eyes. I asked her to show me and she said shed rather have a makeup lady at the mall show me but that day will never come since my mom never pays attention to me and ignores me and "forgets" so here how i want my hair and makeup: http://myemohairstyles.com/images/emo%20girl%20highlights.jpg do you think thats too much eyemakeup? my mom just doesn't want me looking like im going to a club with a bunch of colored eyemakeup and red lipstick. I just want some powder foundation and something for my bags and more eyeliner and mascara. And I want to wax my "mustache" and eyebrows again to look more feminine. but lately it seems like my mom is all of a sudden not liking me getting girly. Before she was all "you need to look like a girl" and now she wont let me anymore. whats going on? And i want my hair short and she was gonna let me and now she changing her mind. and she said "oo, do u want highlights?" and i said maybe next year and now she probably wont let me. Why is she all of a sudden taking back everything she said. We are poor but I told her I'd pay for my mini "makeovers" but she just ignores me. I might even get a job soon after i get my workers permit. (im 14) I get straight A's since like 4th grade so i dont know what she thinks. makeup is not gonna change me. im a good girl. Please help Smile thanks Smile <3 i really appreciate it Smile

Hey girl,
I think you're old enough to start wearing makeup, but you don't want to use too much.  You can get some foundation, blush, eye shadow, and eyeliner.  I would stay away from lipstick at your age.  It's pretty simple to apply, but you can check out videos online (like youtube) to watch people applying makeup if you're unable to go to  the mall.  Highlights are cool, but maybe do one change at a time.  One month start wearing makeup.  The next, get highlights.  The next, get a haircut.  Instead of a sudden transformation.  Just make sure that at the end of the day  that you're comfortable and that what you look like represents who you are inside!  Don't try to be someone you're not!  good luck<3

Leora F.

by clover-bear on 3/18/2010 1:08:50 AM

MOD so i was wondering where i could get some converse for really cheap that have cute disigns on them (not white b/c they'll get dirty)?

Hey girl, my suggestion is to get a plain pair and draw a design on yourself. Converses with designs tend to cost more in general and nothing says cool more than custom!

xoxo
Alyssa B.

by iheartpeas on 3/18/2010 12:41:17 AM

MOD MOD MOD MOD.
Okay so I ajev two problems
1 okay this guy at my school likes me but he is rly creepy and I Dont like him at all. He is rly starting to scare me he looked up my address on our schools website. What should I do???
2. What should I wear with bright blue sweats?? they are from expres. They have a little symbol on the right side and come to my midcalf. Thanks!!! These mods are amazing they ahve helped me with so much

Hey girl, 1) you need to tell this dude flat out that you're flattered but you really aren't looking for a boyfriend: you'd prefer to stay friends. As for 2) wear those sweats around the house or when working out with a white tank! Sound nice and comfy! (I'm really not a sweats-at-school fan so I'm slightly bias)

xoxo
Alyssa B.

by cgirl751 on 3/17/2010 11:25:15 PM

MOD MOD MOD!!! Help! Fast plz!!!
So 2morrows spring pictures and I hav no skirts or dresses 2 wear!! Wat do I wear!!!???
Thnx thnx!!!
Xoxoxo-
Kay

Hey girl, why not wear a cute blouse and jeans?

xoxo
Alyssa B.

by Cookookay on 3/17/2010 11:03:22 PM

i <3 this day my bgf & crush walked around & pinched people between classes that didnt have green on

by candynkisses on 3/17/2010 9:43:44 PM