10 HOURS AGO RT @NiallsBlueEyes9: Thank you @girlslifemag I got my book :) YAY! :) pic.twitter.com/2Yrh9pCq98

10 HOURS AGO How do you feel about smoking? Sound off on the survey: http://t.co/DYrp6lJmWF

13 HOURS AGO 20 ways to flirt with your crush: http://t.co/M6GN4Lfh2r

COMMENTS

Alarming Arm Hair

I have black hair covering my arms, and people always stare at it. Help! We promise no one notices it as much as you do. “You...

I used this on my arms and it works pretty well. I would definitely recommend this. ;)

by spicyllamachick2120 on 4/19/2011 9:49:02 PM

me 2! mom thinks im 2 young 4 bleach though! i know not 2 shave but is there any hope ps people have commented on it

by cheyemma on 11/29/2010 7:03:55 PM

I have really dark hair everywhere. I know what you are going through.

by shivs_d on 8/29/2010 5:40:23 PM

i have dat problem... my hair is a dark dark brown and its on my arms too and its really black and long and it looks like guy arms and i also have it on my legs.... [help!]

so wen u get that does dat mean like it bleaches the hair like into a bleach blond type thing? or does make it look invisible or what? and also is there like a cheaper kind out somewhere too?

by fashionmama11 on 8/29/2010 12:21:03 AM

i have that probelem, so what ? so many other people do too. you shouldn't feel bad about it, or embarassed, sure people will stare, but who cares? Smilewe all have our "flaws" .

by clarinet_56 on 8/21/2010 2:13:17 PM

MOD
my friend and I used smooth way on our arms. My mom always Maid that if I shaved my arms the hair will grow back black, will it? And also what do you mean by it will grow back stubbly?
Thanks<3

Hey girl, the hair may be stubby because it is short but your hair will grow back and maybe a little thicker too. That said, I'd just let it be. It's probably not a good idea to use Smooth Away again.

xoxo
Alyssa B.

by Loverx1519 on 8/16/2010 11:25:25 PM

I have the same problem

by Pamela Persaud on 8/6/2010 11:01:20 PM

well i think you should get it waxed or talk to your mom if you don't feel right talking to your mom then call your aunt or bestie that's had this prob be4

by kk23 on 8/3/2010 12:09:14 AM

MOD MOD MOD MOD,
is bleaching you arm hair safe? and do you really use bleach?

Hey girl, I think bleaching your arm hair is safe as long as you follow the directions. Use a kit like the one shown on this article; don't just use straight bleach. I think there is bleach in there, but there are probably other ingredients in there, too.

Vanessa J.

by j4zm09 on 7/31/2010 11:58:43 AM

hey who ever wrote this look at it this way at least you arms aren't completely covered in that hair. i mean me i have black hair all over my arm and i know i am not the only one who notices it becasei know alot of people can see and it looks really bad when i wear non long sleeved shirts and that is pretty much everyday of my life. yeah.

by star53 on 7/31/2010 11:22:13 AM