3 HOURS AGO Currently swooning over these adorbs beach bags: http://t.co/GT2oH9Il1x

4 HOURS AGO Unleash your inner bookworm with our fave award-winning reads: http://t.co/WVbM9Uj7aj

5 HOURS AGO Cute 'n' quick bun styles to try this weekend: http://t.co/dIFvlC8c4i

COMMENTS

I have a BF...that I've never met

I really like this guy I’m going out with…the only problem is we’ve never met! I know he’s not a total creep because he’s friends...

so do you think he likes me and i kno long distant relation ships do really work but do u think so? so will he forget me?

by maeyghan on 8/8/2010 6:26:59 PM

i have a question. this guy i kind of like lives in texas and i live in california. i was visiting my aunt and he sails for the usa and he left for england a week before i went home. at first i was just like i like him as a friend but now i like him more than a friend. he asked me for my number and we txted until 1:30 in the morning and i sailed with and my aunt and after one of the races he asked me for my number. i was sitting on this comfy lounge chair and well i was sitting on me eight year old female cousin and my 6 year old male cousin was playingly attacking me and then the guy he was running my cousin away from me and then we sat next to each other and we were both sitting on my cousin and txting each other and then he had to go home and we were still txting each other. then the next day he rode his bike in 100 degree wheather for 2 iles just to see me! and after that he went home. im afraid he might for get me till next year.he even told me to stay for the whole summernextyear

by maeyghan on 8/8/2010 6:25:38 PM

Mod!!
Alright, so my guy friend's cousin, lets call him D. So D and I have known each other for a week know, and we txt almost 24/7. And we've never met in person. But I started liking him, and then soon after I began feeling like I love him.. He loves me, and the first time he said it, I asked him like a million times if he was sure and he said he was. Then I said I needed some time to figure out what I think about that. Then a day later, I believed I love him, I still do, and its day 7. We're going out now, but I'm not allowed to date till I'm 15. So I'm trying to keep things as secret as possible. He's 2 years older than me and going into 9th grade.. While I'm going into 7th. Is this safe? And he's not perverted at all. What should I do?
Thank you thank you thank you!!

Hey girlie, I wouldn't recommend you continuing the relationship if your not allowed to have a bf maybe you guys can be just friends. I can't tell whether or not it is safe I really don't know
Paige T.

by xXnever4gtnxX on 8/7/2010 12:52:06 AM

okay, i need advice. So, im dating this really great guy! We go to the movies and hang out at school, but the thing is, everybody in my school thinks that they have to have an older person. so a lot of my friends like, date, and have dated seventh and eigth graders. im in sixth grade by the way. a lot of seventh and eighth graders want more then JUST a relationship. (if you know what i mean) and im just not ready for that. but, i feel left out of my group at times because ive only had one kiss and it was just a peck. and a lot of the others have had waaaay more. :/ i just dont want to go that far, and take it to fast then to have my relationships go down the drain. help me pleasee!

by turgeonitee;<3 on 7/30/2010 7:57:41 AM

I have had this experience b4-didn't really work out and things just got awkward towards the end.....

by worrell.ruth.75 on 7/23/2010 10:29:59 PM

Hey Girl... its totally ok but i mean you should go on a group date to not feel akward... Be happy with the guy you Love <3

by PerlaMaria326 on 7/23/2010 6:49:18 PM

mod hey i have a long distance relationship thing going on to! the thing is that i rpobabaly most likely will never meet him i like him but i dont like the long distance stuff i dont know if i should break up with him or kepp us tiogether

Hey! You should probably end things. Meeting the person you're dating it pretty important. Sharing experiences is what makes relationships. If you can't do that it'd be pretty hard to maintain one. Good luck!

Helen S.

by misscj11 on 7/16/2010 12:51:12 AM

1. Which is your favorite color out of: red , black , blue , green , or yellow ?

2. Your first initial?

3. Your month of birth?

4. Which color do you like more, b ! lack or white?

5. Name of a person of the same sex as yours.

6. Your favorite number?

7. Do you like Flying or Driving more?

8. Do you like a lake or the ocean more? &n bsp;

9. Write down a wish (a realistic one).

When you're done, scroll down. (Don't cheat!)

Answers

1. If you choose:
Red - You are alert and your life is full of love.
Black - You are conservative and a ggress ive..
Green - Your soul is relaxed and you are laid back.
Blue- You are spontaneous and love kisses and affection from the ones you love..
Yellow -You are a very happy person and give good advice to those who are down.

2. If your initial is:
A-K You have a lot of love and friendships in your life.
L-R You try to enjoy your life to the maximum & your love life is soon to blossom.
S-Z You like to help others and your future love life looks very good.

3. If you were born in:
Jan-Mar: The year will go very well for you and you will discover that you fall in love with someone totally unexpected.
Apri l-June: You will have a strong love relationship that will not last long but the memories will last forever.
July-Sep: You will have a great year and will experience a major life-changing experi en ! ce for the good.
Oct-Dec: Your love life will not be great , but ev entually you will find your soul mate.

4. If you chose:
Black: Your life will take on a different direction, it will seem hard at the time but will be the best thing for you, and you will be glad for the change.
White: You will have a friend who completely confides in you and would do anything for you, but you may not realize it.

5. This person is your best friend.

6. This is how many close friends you have in your lifetime.

7. If you chose:
Flying: You like adventure.
Driving: You are a laid back person.

8.. If you chose:
Lake : You are loyal to your friends and your lover and are very reserved.
Ocean: You are spontaneous and like to please people.

9. This wish will come true only if you send this to five people in one hour. Send it to ten people, and it will come true before your next birthday

by colie18 on 7/1/2010 3:06:35 AM

If anyone needs advice on ANYTHING Post a comment and I'll get back to you in 24 hours or less!!!

by lovemag7 on 6/29/2010 2:27:55 PM

hi girly's!!! i am interested in starting a Healthy you club which will be all about having the best body that is possible for you so you can feel beautiful inside AND out Smile Let me know if any of you are interested in joining it! I need at least five girls interested in joining in order for me to start it! Alright, let me know! Thank you! Smile

by lover_of_life on 6/10/2010 6:30:48 PM