12 HOURS AGO Which summer sport's got ya game? Take the #quiz to find out: http://t.co/Ici50wNgla

14 HOURS AGO Tell us how you feel in our survey about smoking: http://t.co/6Q9EeXv0yg

15 HOURS AGO 5 fun fitness guru videos: http://t.co/ltFmHhPXLG

COMMENTS

Public Period Announcement

OMG! I think everyone knows when I have my period ‘cause I bring my purse to the bathroom with me. It’s embarrassing. What should I...

How old are you? 15
Do you have your period? uhm, its still irregular
Tampons or pads? Pads yo! tampons -- i'm forgetful so i don't wanna take a chance xP
Did you want your period? Before: yes, to make sure i'm healthy. Now: NOooo, i hate it
Early or late bloomer? middle (at 12)
Do your friends have it? Yep, but we don't talk about it
Do you like this quiz? It's ok Colleen K.

by islandgirl23 on 1/30/2012 2:08:55 AM

What I open my locker, and sneakily slip a pad/tampon into my pocket or at the top of my pants and just pull my shirt or it.

by eemmais on 2/8/2011 12:21:18 AM

okay so mod, ive had discharge for two years and ive had cramps the past couple days and. i have breasts, pubic hair, and armpit hair, i always have headaches and backaches and im always tiree, but i dont have my period... im 12 so when am i gonna geet this thing?

Hey girl,

There's no way to know exactly when you will get your period because every girl is different. The stages may happen in a different order depending on who you are. Here's a link that goes over steps of puberty: http://www.girlslife.com/post/2010/02/02/period-puberty-advice.aspx. You could keep some pads or pantiliners with you in a zippered pocket in your backpack, or something like that, for when you might need them.

Vanessa J.

by LaynEpoo on 1/22/2011 2:34:42 AM

Modmodmod

Hey girl, that's probably fine... I'm sure it's not unhealthy. It's
probably just because they're relatively new; you probably won't always
feel that way.

Vanessa J.

by EgirlH.97 on 8/21/2010 10:32:36 AM

How old are you? 16
Do you have your period? yes
Tampons or pads? tampons i cant stand pads. ick
Did/do you want your period? at the time i think i did a little bit, but now its just normal and its not the greatest.
Early or late Bloomer? Not sure. I started my period when I was 11. I was average.
Do your friends have it? Everyone.
Do you like this quiz? Sure?

by paperhearts427 on 8/20/2010 10:46:41 AM

How old are you? 13
Do you have your period? Kinda, it's irregular
Tampons or pads? Tampons
Did you want your period? I did, but know I don't
Early or late blommer? Late Frown
Do your friends have it? A few, not too many
Do you like this quiz? Yep!

by love_gymnastics on 8/20/2010 9:31:17 AM

How old are you?11
Do you have your period?no
Tampons or Pads? probably pads
did/do you want your period?yes
early or late bloomer? late
do your friends have it? a couple
do you like this quiz?ya

by arowen56 on 8/19/2010 12:31:11 PM

1.how old are you?9
2.do you have your period?nope
3.pads or tampons?idk,i dont have my period yet
4.do you want your period?yes
5.late or early blomer?i guss kinda early
6.do your friends have it?nope
7.did you like this quiz?yep

by clairinetplayer84 on 8/18/2010 4:09:59 PM

how old are you? 12
Do you have your period: Sadly, yes, but so far irregular.
Tampons or pads? Pads but I want to learn how to use a tampon it seems so much easier.
Did you want your period? Absolutely not. I cried so hard when I got it. Plus, I was going skiing that same day.
Early or late bloomer? Medium. I started puberty when I was nine and I guess that's regular.
Do your friends have it? Most of them do, just a few don't.
Do you like this quiz? Sure.

I hate everything about periods!! The cramps, the back ache, the mood swings, blood everywhere, the smell, you know everything

by Siena321 on 8/16/2010 5:53:35 PM

How old are you? 12
Do you have your period? yes
Tampons or pads? Don't mind either
Did/do you want your period? not really but don't mind it now!
Early or late Bloomer? idk middle? idk?
Do your friends have it? A few that i know of
Do you like this quiz? sure

by socccer101 on 8/16/2010 5:43:14 PM