3 HOURS AGO Are you the go-to girl?! http://t.co/VoA0l7HrFc

7 HOURS AGO Are you always offering guidance to your girlfriends? Become an Advice Queen on http://t.co/3vCDbrIax8: http://t.co/HLoaQgowdL

8 HOURS AGO Look drop dead gorgeous with #sugarskull makeup tutorial (oh yeah, pun intended): http://t.co/KI3IBvDj5q

COMMENTS

A Day in the Life of a GL Intern: I'm DEFINITELY Not in the Lab Anymore!

Yep, definitely NOT a lab coat! Hey, girls! My name’s Leora, and I’m a senior in high school. I’ve been interning here at...

MOD***
OK JUST A SUGGESTION I THINK U SHOULD LET GIRLS AGE 14 MOD, IT'S NOT LIKE THEYR NOT MATURE ENOUGH BECAUSE IM SURE THEY WOULD BE IF THEY WANT TO MOD AND IT WOULD GIVE MORE GIRLS MORE OPPORTUNITIES NAD EXPERIENCES
AND TO BE A MOD (FOR FUTURE REFERENCE) DO YOU HAVE TO LIVE IN A CERTAIN AREA OR CAN U DO IT FROM HOME AND UR COMPUTER?

Hey girlie,

Thanks for the suggestion.  Unfortunately, right now we only allow people over 18 to mod because we know we have lots of experiences to draw from that we can share with others - even more than when we were younger.  And you don't have to live in a certain area to be a mod, you can do it from home wherever that may be! Smile

Lauren C.

by hayleerose9 on 4/20/2010 6:29:44 PM

***MOD***
so i was wonderin my subscription to GL is almost up and I HAVE to renew it. i got an email and it said the rate for 3 years (which is what i always get and want to continue getting) is like 29.?? so like thirty dollars. I know it's only ten dollars a year but $30 is a lot. are there any cheaper sub. prices???????

Hey babe,

Unfortunately no, we offer one subscription price for everybody Frown I'm sorry that's a lot for you!  But like you said, it's less than $10 a year, which works out to being only about 83 cents a month!  When you put it like that, it doesn't seem like a whole lot.

Lauren C.

by hayleerose9 on 4/20/2010 6:25:13 PM

MOD***
SO I HAVE BEEN SEARCHIGN ON HOW TO BECOME AMOD BUT I CAN'T FIND IT. ALL OF THE OTHER MODS SAY IT IS UNDER INTERNSHIP ON THE WEBSITE BUT I CAN'T FIND THAT. i AM TWELVE AND IN MS COULD I BECOME A MODERATOR AND IF SO HOW AND WHERE

Hey babe,

To become a mod (and not an intern), you have to be 18+.  I'm sorry!  But if you're still interested when you're 18, the info is on the internship page - just click on "Contact Us" (next to the image of the current issue), then "Intern at GL?"  Read carefully and you'll find the details in a small paragraph.

Lauren C.

by hayleerose9 on 4/20/2010 6:10:32 PM

MOD
how do you make a profile?

For profile
questions, check this out:

Megan R.

by peace<3 on 4/5/2010 8:03:32 PM

Hey, Leora (and everybody else at GL)! I just wanted to thank you guys for everything you do! You work so hard so that we can all have a great amagzine to read and I really appreciate it! My never-ending thanks to the editors, writers, mods, interns, and everybody else who works at GL!

by mileychannahm on 4/5/2010 6:54:06 PM

awesome. science to magazines is definately a big jump!!!

by kgirlpanda on 3/25/2010 6:45:08 PM

. Which is your favorite color out of: red , black , blue , green , or yellow ?

2. Your first initial?

3. Your month of birth?

4. Which color do you like more, b ! lack or white?

5. Name of a person of the same sex as yours.

6. Your favorite number?

7. Do you like Flying or Driving more?

8. Do you like a lake or the ocean more? &n bsp;

9. Write down a wish (a realistic one).

When you're done, scroll down. (Don't cheat!)

Answers

1. If you choose:
Red - You are alert and your life is full of love.
Black - You are conservative and a ggress ive..
Green - Your soul is relaxed and you are laid back.
Blue- You are spontaneous and love kisses and affection from the ones you love..
Yellow -You are a very happy person and give good advice to those who are down.

2. If your initial is:
A-K You have a lot of love and friendships in your life.
L-R You try to enjoy your life to the maximum & your love life is soon to blossom.
S-Z You like to help others and your future love life looks very good.

3. If you were born in:
Jan-Mar: The year will go very well for you and you will discover that you fall in love with someone totally unexpected.
Apri l-June: You will have a strong love relationship that will not last long but the memories will last forever.
July-Sep: You will have a great year and will experience a major life-changing experi en ! ce for the good.
Oct-Dec: Your love life will not be great , but ev entually you will find your soul mate.

4. If you chose:
Black: Your life will take on a different direction, it will seem hard at the time but will be the best thing for you, and you will be glad for the change.
White: You will have a friend who completely confides in you and would do anything for you, but you may not realize it.

5. This person is your best friend.

6. This is how many close friends you have in your lifetime.

7. If you chose:
Flying: You like adventure.
Driving: You are a laid back person.

8.. If you chose:
Lake : You are loyal to your friends and your lover and are very reserved.
Ocean: You are spontaneous and like to please people.

9. This wish will come true only if you send this to five people in one hour. Send it to ten people, and it will come true before your next birthday

by fieldhockey1996 on 3/25/2010 4:39:26 PM

thanks mod!!

by turtles_in_africa on 3/23/2010 7:49:47 PM

Cool! And your hair is too cute! Smile

by musicluva246 on 3/21/2010 7:10:11 PM

*****Mod!!!***** I'll make this quick. I'm thinking of dying my hair completely or just adding highlights...I have dark/dirty blonde hair, fair skin, and blue eyes, pretty round face. What color highlights or dye would look good? Thanks!

Hey chica, light brown highlights would look with your hair color. Look ip pics on the internet to get more hair ideas. Smile

Lynae P.