10 HOURS AGO Why you should be rockin' a super cute sun hat this season: http://t.co/6iUJMHrLzm

13 HOURS AGO Don't worry; shaving your arms will not make your hair grow back like a sasquach: http://t.co/xbnHVhvheI

14 HOURS AGO What would you do if your mom blogged all of your private (& majorly embarrassing) moments for the world to see? http://t.co/CFJM3Sv1B4

COMMENTS

Guys Were Checking Me Out!

I was out of town for spring break with my family and noticed a lot of guys checking me out. Now that I’m home, I...

Mod mod Mod
How can I get guys to notice me? I'm not that popular at all and the specific guy I like sometimes talks to me.. But he has a GF who is like really mean, stuck up, and rude to other people except her friends. She isn't even that popular! But Please tell me how to get at least the guy I like to notice me or any other guys!!!

Hey girly,

All you have to do is smile and strike up a convo, and he'll definitely notice you. Try just saying hi and smiling, and then think of something to say like, "it's sooo hot outside, right?" or "i can't believe (the teacher) gave us so much homework! it's going to take forever!" Just saying anything will start a conversation, which will definitely get him to notice you. Good luck! x0x0
Casey L.

by minkymouse on 7/19/2011 10:42:57 AM

the guy in the picture is so HOT!

by brookiecookie12 on 8/31/2010 1:37:32 AM

haha and my friends are sooo jealous of me too because when im with them guys only pay attention to me and not them so they flip out on me and im like omg get over it i cant help it lol

by dance24/7 on 8/11/2010 8:55:49 PM

Haha I'm one of those girls that will get checked out and stared at wherever i go, the mall, the grocery store, even if i just go for a walk. Haha I love it because pretty much every guy at my school is like in love with me lol! But my mom freaks out and is like I DIDN'T LIKE HOW THAT BOY WAS LOOKING AT YOU and im like mom get over it i even told her that i get it all the time lol and she just rolled her eyes and walked away lol but I LOVE IT!!! Haha

by dance24/7 on 8/11/2010 8:53:58 PM

im totally one of those girls that everyone likes and stares at you one the street my friends hate it...my parents also get mad at me when boys stare or come up and talk to me...all i can say is that ur friends are jelous just like mine..but a few of my friends have gotten over it..believe me it will happen..Smile

by gummybunny on 8/7/2010 7:32:02 PM

My friends find it amusing when I tell them about things like that. I was at dance camp and a couple of guys kepy checking me out and then like 3 of them decided to whistle at me! Share your funny story. If they're actually good friends then they will just laugh along with you.

by i_dancer556 on 7/25/2010 10:14:30 PM

Not to be preachy, but if anyone's looking for advice on guys, makeup, friend troubles or any other problems you're more than welcome to ask me on my profile! I love to help people, and Im good at giving advice. Im 14 & I've been through a lot.

Head over to my profile && ask away ! (:
xErinx

by xamazingxerinx on 5/29/2010 2:25:31 PM

just, say spring break , was fun and I saw some cute boys.

by sixteengirl93 on 5/25/2010 6:42:20 PM

hey girls! i know everyone has dude issues. even me. if you have any Q's i have the A's so if you have any questions come to my profile and post a comment. i will post more when i have time but for now, i'm gonna go outside and hang with my BFF. i will get back to you later. ttyl! Peace Smile

by ravenl on 5/24/2010 8:36:01 PM

HEY GIRLS!
IF ANY OF YOU GIRLYS NEED ADVICE ON ANYTHING TO EVERYTHING, COMMENT! SINCE YOUR READING THIS, COME AND COMMENT! WHAT DO YOU HAVE TO LOSE? I COVER ANYTHING TO EVERYTHING! xoxo thanks!! ♥ ☺☀
p.s. any clubs!! comment on my profile!! i really want to join more clubs!! thanks.

by forever_young21 on 5/24/2010 2:59:59 PM