1 HOURS AGO Snag stellar stylespo from the girls of #Evermoor: http://t.co/5da67UCMiX

2 HOURS AGO Because roasted pumpkin seeds are always on fleek: http://t.co/gbh6WJuZTy

3 HOURS AGO He spilled the beans about your crush—what would you do? http://t.co/kLUPJpNn4K

COMMENTS

Guys Were Checking Me Out!

I was out of town for spring break with my family and noticed a lot of guys checking me out. Now that I’m home, I...

mod mod
I've always been a litttle awkward looking ( too big feet and hands, long skinny legs, crazy frizzy hair). all of a sudden, i've been getting a lot of attention from guys... and not the normal attention.I'm not sure if it's sincere tho... should i flirt with the guys, or just ignore them?? Love, J.

Hey babe,

Are the guys who are flirting with you known to be nice guys?  Or are you getting attention from "bad" boys, guys who are known to be mean to people, etc.?  Just try to figure that out first and you might be able to see their intentions more clearly.  We all go through that when a guy shows he's interested - we all have to try to figure out what he's after and if the attention is positive or not.  But make sure you don't miss out on anything because of your own body image.  If these guys are nice and actually want to get to know you better, don't push them away because you're worried about your "flaws."  They're seeing something really great about you that you should try to see too Smile

Lauren C.

by jackieluvfeather on 5/23/2010 1:10:28 PM

lol u should not care about them go 2 ur bff and tell her/him wat happen

by lol2000 on 5/21/2010 10:49:58 PM

hey girls! MODS busy and not answering your question? head on over to my page and i'll be glad to help! boys, friend problems, periods, school stress, ANYTHING. you ask, i'll answer!
<333joanna(:

by heyimjoanna on 5/4/2010 5:27:39 PM

Heyy,
My bf just went on a class trip to D.C and his X-gf is there to. Should I be worried??

Hey babe, there's no reason to worry if you trust your bf!  Exs are in the past and if the past is behind him, I wouldn't think twice about it because she doesn't matter. He picked to be with you!
Megan R.

by Mik27 on 4/19/2010 6:06:52 PM

weird oo

by i<3lilwayne on 4/19/2010 2:25:03 PM

hey chikas!!!!!!!
need advice? from fashion and style to boys and bff's, im the one to go 2! aswell as helping as best i can i have noticed in my own experience tht music helps, so i might also suggest a song according to ur sticky sitch! girls, i enjoy doing this, so please dont be shy, Laughing
thx, looking forward to ur comment.

by devilishJ on 4/3/2010 5:47:51 PM

**************************************************HEY YOU! yeah, you! Need help or advice on guys???? Well you questions bout them dudes will be answered! You can gaurentee that i will answer that day, the following day, or the following day after that. But it will probably be on that day or the following day. Yep, i am a teenager thats going through the same stuff chica. And don't worry, its all confidential! Be fearless, and ask me anything! :]

by purpledancer733777 on 4/2/2010 11:58:11 PM

How awsome 4 you! I wish guys checked me out...but i would feel awkward if i had people looking at me all the time...

by bff61 on 4/2/2010 11:16:41 PM

~~~~~~~ ATTENTION ALL CHICAS! ~~~~~~
I'm just here to say, if you need advice on ANYTHING at all, from bfs to bffs, from "DoTs" to family, or breakups to make-ups, I've got it. Expect the best advice, cuz I've got the best!! Smile And just so you know, My responses take 2 days max! Guaranteed =] (And if it's really important, write V.I. At the top)

by tell.me.about.it...16 on 4/2/2010 10:20:01 PM