6 HOURS AGO Which season matches your personality? Take the #quiz to see: http://t.co/h9pMpB9Sq8

9 HOURS AGO Snag stellar stylespo from the girls of #Evermoor: http://t.co/5da67UCMiX

10 HOURS AGO Because roasted pumpkin seeds are always on fleek: http://t.co/gbh6WJuZTy

COMMENTS

Guys Were Checking Me Out!

I was out of town for spring break with my family and noticed a lot of guys checking me out. Now that I’m home, I...

so, im pretty much confused beyond belief. i started talking to this guy, J, who i guess has a rep for being a player. but the more i talked to him, the more i liked him. my guy friends like told me he's no good for me, but i'm supposed to be the judge of that. anyways, he told me this big secret, and i told my guy friend Q and he told like everyone. so then J flipped on me and said we are never hanging out and he's done talking to me and all this stuff because i told Q. then he was gone like a week, but now he's back. we haven't talked, i tried to once but he pretty much ignored me. now everytime i see him in the halls it kills me and i don't know what to do to get him back. i need him back though. any suggestions? please!

I think you should keep trying to talk to him. Keep apologizing. You need to prove to him youre truly sorry. Good luck! xoxo kerra
Kerra S.

by luvxtennisx3 on 4/1/2010 11:53:49 PM

Hey!

I go to a SMALL school. We have 60 people in are WHOLE grade. I don't like any of the guys in my grade. Where can I meet new guys that are my age? (i'm 12).

I have another question also:

I like a guy in the grade ahead of me, and I THINK he may like me too. Problem is, he's one of my best friends older brother! Yikes! I don't know how to tell him how I feel and i'm afraid his sister will make fun of me.

Thanks,

--sophiag97 <33

by sophiag97 on 4/1/2010 9:35:32 PM

HEY YOU! yeah, you! Need help or advice on guys???? Well you questions bout them dudes will be answered! You can gaurentee that i will answer that day, the following day, or the following day after that. But it will probably be on that day or the following day. Yep, i am a teenager thats going through the same stuff chica. And don't worry, its all confidential! Be fearless, and ask me anything! :]

by purpledancer733777 on 4/1/2010 9:08:26 PM

I could use some help...My bgf is getting abused. Him and his dad get into fights almost every night and his parents kick him out of the house, his parents don't feed him at home so me and a few of my friends bring him food, and his dad keeps hitting him and his sibblings. I'm really worried about my friends safty and I've told my parents but they don't belive me. What should I do?

by Snermis on 4/1/2010 7:22:59 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD!!!!!!!!!!!
ok, i moved here last year. i made some friends that i thought were really good. then i found out i was sucked into the world of total drama! heres how it started:
i was in a group of 8 girls, including me. there are more but these are the main girls. we would have sleepovers, talk about boys and all that normal stuff. but then i had some friends that would have sleepovers and talk about me and other girls in the group behind thier backs. the girls that were at that sleepover would tell us girls that were trashtalked about what happened, but the other girls that were trashtalking us would say they didnt.
this year im with a different group, but theres more girls in the gorup now, and everyones doing it to everyone. ive noticed even IM doing it. we even do it about girls in other groups. how do i stop being so mean? how are REAL friends supposed to act around you? how do i find better friends?

Hey girl, they are supposed to support you and be there for you. There seems to always be gossip, but it is better to try and not start trouble between everyone. You just have to see how people act and decide if they are trustworthy and contain qualities that you want in a friend.
Kayla C.

by bergevin on 4/1/2010 6:18:50 PM

ewwwww thats gross if he checks u out I am the one to come to for boy troubles I have had many and I like 3 boyz one already asked me out but I knewn he was kidding! Frown

by lalalandlovelace on 4/1/2010 5:17:15 PM

lol i saw a cute guy at the beach completely staring at me and it was weird cuz he was like staring for a rlly long tim but he was hott and then he cam to me and asked if i want to go get an ice cream iwth him lol

by abm1254 on 4/1/2010 4:46:40 PM

Hey girly!
Need advice on fashion, BOYS, or friend trouble?
Im your go-to gal! Feel free to ask away, and i will do my best to help youu! My friends say i have great advice. (:

olivia.

by livbug14 on 4/1/2010 2:59:46 PM

ATTENTION ALL GIRLS READING THIS!

if ur reading this girl talk column, u obviously care about advice. visit my profile, post me a question(if its super important, put ***** at the top) and ill answer in 3 days, guaranteed. if ur profile isn't publicly visible, i'll answer ur questions on MY profile(NOW WITH 1500 PLUS COMMENTS!!!). thanks! pass it on to ur friends!

~aspiring advice columnist, lauren

by soccergirl524 on 4/1/2010 11:58:38 AM

okayy so this goes along with the same guy, the frshman, as my last story thing. so one of my friends who i love her to death, used to like this freshman, shes a sophmore, and now i think she still does, but im not sure and i dont wanna ask her in case she gets mad at me, and she has no idea tht i kinda like this freshman, so what can i do about that situation?? pleaseeeeeeeeeeee help meeeeeeeeeeeeeee!! <333

Hey girl,

If you really like this guy, and you think he really likes you back, you should probably let your friend know. It may be hard for you and her, but being honest is MUCH better than trying to sneak behind her back. For all you know, she may be totally over him and she won't care! She'll appreciate your honesty though.
Allee S.