9 HOURS AGO You know you wanna wear a sweater on Thanksgiving...here's how to rock it: http://t.co/hhSGNIzUT6

12 HOURS AGO Need a style upgrade? Enter to win a pair of @mirabellagirl slouchies for your UGG boots: http://t.co/ggzprnMsbF

13 HOURS AGO Now even shy girls van get their flirt on: http://t.co/UCVNh5a7Wx

COMMENTS

Guys Were Checking Me Out!

I was out of town for spring break with my family and noticed a lot of guys checking me out. Now that I’m home, I...

ok, im a junior anddd theres this freshman i kinda like, but im also not sure. he told me he likes some onewho is older than him and her name has 4 letters for her first name, and 5 for her last name, just like mine, andd theres an m in her name, like me too but im not sure, i didnt think it was me, but one of my guy friends says that he thinks the freshman likes me. He wont actually tell me who it is he likes though, what do i do??

Hey girl!

To me, it sounds like you may be this boy's crush. But there isn't much you can do to find out until he tells you. You could see if he will tell any of your friends, or maybe just flirt with him a little, or spark up a convo and he'll see that you're interested too! This way, he may be less nervous to admit to you that he likes you.
Allee S.

by hchscadets on 4/1/2010 10:02:43 AM

Moderator... *looks at profile in fury*
Hello, today when I checked my profile, I realized that NaturallyWonderful has taken it upon herself to post a scary and disturbed chain letter on my profile. I request that the post be deleted and that NaturallyWonderful be frozen/warned. By the way, how could that have been approved? It has so many gory things written in it that I would be shocked if more than several girls who read it are still scared stiff.
Hoping that I'm not *killed in my sleep* tonight, Vin

Hey girl,

So sorry this got through, sometimes posts can looked over. But we are working on the problem now and the comment will be deleted. We love our GL girlies, so we'll take care of it!
Allee S.

by vintage456 on 4/1/2010 1:16:21 AM

MOD MOD MOD MOD
how can i make my profile visible i unchecked the keep profile private and i still i private i even pressed save after i unchecked it

Hey girl, a profile mod just may have to approve your changes. Give it a day or two.

xoxo
Alyssa B.

by nicoco on 3/31/2010 10:46:57 PM

ya and i have a friend who always talks about how much other guys like her and how sweet her BF is and stuff and it kinda makes me wanna grab her and say "STOP TALKING"

by nerdygal on 3/31/2010 10:40:53 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD!!!!!!!!!
I hav a serious sitch! i havent ever had any guy friends, and now im in 6th grade and i want my best (and first) guy friends cell phone number. my friend gave him my number (which was real) and her number (which was really a fake). i told him that the number that she sed was hers was a fake, and now he never texted me. how do i get his number?! HELP!

Hey girl, just ask him once this sitch has blown passed if you could have his number/if you could hang out sometime. Have a reason for getting his number before just randomly asking for it.

xoxo
Alyssa B.

by nerdygal on 3/31/2010 10:28:35 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD!!!!!!!!!
ok, so i have a problem. im pretty (not bragging) bt my friends tell me i have the personality of a brick. whenever i ask for advice people just tell me 2 b myself. the only prob is that i think that brick of a personality is just who i am. i think thats just me, so what do i do?

Hey girl, just stick to being you. I tend to be a pretty "boring" person too, but you'd be surprised. It might be that "brick" of a personality that makes you enduring, adorable and just you -- and trust me, it will endear people in its own right too.

xoxo
Alyssa B.

by nerdygal on 3/31/2010 10:25:34 PM

MOD MOD MOD ok soo I have a bf and he is sooo sweet and the best one I have ever had but for some reason I want him to like maybe one give me a surprise hug or something or hug me when we aren't at our lockers so how can I drop a few romantic hints and what are some things I can compliment him on to make him feel better also how could I get him to say I look good one day lol oh and one last thing is it wrong to make a bf jealous for more attention

Hey girl, I wouldn't go out of your way to make your boyfriend jealous. That's just unnecessarily cruel. What you can do, however, is just have a heart-to-heart about your relationship. Instead of waiting for him to make the unexpected move, why don't you? It might just set the example -- likewise with compliments. You'll find if you treat others the way you'd like to be treated, you'll get that treatment back.

xoxo
Alyssa B.

by Jolynnsunkisser on 3/31/2010 8:49:45 PM

yeah its nice to be checked out :] but thats not something you wanna go tell your friends unless you want them pissed at you haha Tong

check out my profile guyss!!!!! leave a comment if you want and i check out yours too Smile

peace & love,
moondance

by moondance17 on 3/31/2010 8:14:39 PM

MOD MOD MOD!!!!!!! ok, so i want to break up with my boyfriend, but i have no idea how to do it? or does it matter if its in text or over the phone? or should i do it in person? also, what do i say? how do i dump him? pleasssssse help! thanks

Hey girl,
I would definitely suggest talking with him in person, at a time when you two are alone.  That way, you can be clear about what you want to say without the confusion of the text or phone.  I would just let him know (kindly!) that you want to break up, and maybe clue him in a little as to why.  I know it won't be easy, so def reach out to your friends if you need some support going through it!  xoxo

Marie H.

by sexysportsgal10 on 3/31/2010 5:57:16 PM

ATTENTION ALL GIRLS READING THIS!

if ur reading this girl talk column, u obviously care about advice. visit my profile, post me a question(if its super important, put ***** at the top) and ill answer in 3 days, guaranteed. if ur profile isn't publicly visible, i'll answer ur questions on MY profile(NOW WITH 1400 PLUS COMMENTS!!!). thanks! pass it on to ur friends!

~aspiring advice columnist, lauren