1 HOURS AGO Can we get a "yas" for this surfing pig? http://t.co/NKdXo1fHEB

4 HOURS AGO Listening to @BeaMiller #youngblood and wishing it was live like yesterday! #glfashbash

4 HOURS AGO Stripes, polka dots, or floral?! Find your perf print match here: http://t.co/lM41ZdRSJ6

COMMENTS

Guys Were Checking Me Out!

I was out of town for spring break with my family and noticed a lot of guys checking me out. Now that I’m home, I...

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD Hi I am going to Washington D.C in a few weeks with my grade! The principal said we can wear some makeup and I really want to wear some, but I don't have any so I have to ask my mom, but I really don't want to. She's offered me some before, but I always said no (I've never really wanted to wear it before). I also asked her once, but then she said maybe someday. I was thinking of just buying some (just mascara, maybe eyeliner) when I go to Target or something. Or there is a bag of Victoria's Secret stuff she were going to give as a bday prez for my cousin(mascara and lotion) we got free but the bag has been torn by my dog, so I was just thinking of taking that. I would feel bad if my mom didn't know I took it or bought some, but it is a really awkward subject! What should I do?

Hey girl!  It's def important that you talk to your mom first.  If she's offered you before, then she's probably totally comfortable with talking about it.  Ask her if she can help you pick out a few things to try out on your trip! xoxo

Marie H.

by becki1214 on 3/31/2010 4:59:54 PM

HEY YOU! yeah, you! Need help or advice on guys???? Well you questions bout them dudes will be answered! You can gaurentee that i will answer that day, the following day, or the following day after that. But it will probably be on that day or the following day. Yep, i am a teenager thats going through the same stuff chica. And don't worry, its all confidential! Be fearless, and ask me anything! :]

by purpledancer733777 on 3/31/2010 4:53:50 PM

need ADVICE????? visit my profile and i can help you in any category i give back great and fast feedback so come over here babes!!!!!! ima listen to you and help ya out Smile Smile Smile

by jolynnsunkisser on 3/31/2010 4:25:12 PM

MOD MOD MOD ok so i need help finding which college will be right for me when the time comes do you know of any tests that will help determine wat career i should do and a website or source that gives info on colleges????

Hey girl!  This link:  http://www.girlslife.com/category/best-of-advice.aspx  has some great articles about careers that might be a fun start on your search.  But I would def suggest talking to the counselor at your school.  They've always got lots of resources and tips for looking at colleges and thinking about careers.  xoxo

Marie H.

by jolynnsunkisser on 3/31/2010 4:08:14 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD
Ok well the other day I read part of a chain letter and I got really freaked out about it but i know its not real but when you are modding can you please delete them if you already aren't.

Hey girlie,

I am so sorry you caught one of those!  We've noticed that it is becoming a problem and I promise we are super committed to making sure they no longer pop up on the website.  Try to forget about it - like you said, it's not real!  And thanks for using GL, we love ya!

Lauren C.

by brookebee123 on 3/31/2010 8:47:31 AM

good advice!

by musicluva246 on 3/30/2010 10:29:31 PM

♥ Hey girls of GL! It's Lola here
-Are you tired of some mods leaving short, unhelpful answers?
Most of the time the mods are great, but sometimes they aren't.
Tired of not getting a response for a looooong time?
-Here is your solution:
Lola Loves!

♥ My name is Lola and I am an aspiring advice columnist.
-If you want some advice, just post a comment on my profile.
-Please start your comment with 'Dear Lola,'
Or, if it is urgent, put 'LOLA!!' at the top.
I will respond ASAP (no waits- less than two days! I will also respond anyday of the week, not just 'business days')and give you genuine advice
-So comment with your Qs please
And await your fab advice!

Love,
♥Lola♥

by Lola Loves on 3/30/2010 6:41:25 PM

♥ Hey girls of GL! It's Lola here
-Are you tired of some mods leaving short, unhelpful answers?
Most of the time the mods are great, but sometimes they aren't.
Tired of not getting a response for a looooong time?
-Here is your solution:
Lola Loves!

♥ My name is Lola and I am an aspiring advice columnist.
-If you want some advice, just post a comment on my profile.
-Please start your comment with 'Dear Lola,'
Or, if it is urgent, put 'LOLA!!' at the top.
-So comment with your Qs please
And await your fab advice!

Love,
♥Lola♥

by Lola Loves on 3/30/2010 6:35:26 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD Im going oon vacation to Orlando, fl with my bff. what should I pack cause i need 2 be comfy and fashonable?????????????

hey girly! check the weather.. cardigans will keep u warm and jeans too. but try cute shorts and some strapless cute tops!

Hallie R.

by vball55551 on 3/30/2010 3:27:52 PM

I JUST SAW A CHAIN LETTER!
I know it`s babyish to be scared of chain letters, but this particular one REALLY freaked me out!! PLEASE DELETE IT! Its on the blush much section and its on the story about the ice! Plz delete it!

by Catlover3 on 3/30/2010 11:43:16 AM