A MINUTE AGO RT @BaileeMadison: HOW SWEET. Love you guys! Thank you!!! Xo “@girlslifemag: @BaileeMadison is slaaaaaaaying the high pony 😍: http://t.co/http://t.co/XMFVQ60G3B#hairspo

9 MINUTES AGO @BaileeMadison is slaaaaaaaying the high pony 😍:http://t.co/woPxeGf6r77#hairspoo

AN HOUR AGO Wondering what to wear to Thanksgiving dinner? We've got ya covered: http://t.co/55IkEr6Kax

COMMENTS

Guys Were Checking Me Out!

I was out of town for spring break with my family and noticed a lot of guys checking me out. Now that I’m home, I...

ATTENTION ALL GIRLS READING THIS!

if ur reading this girl talk column, u obviously care about advice. visit my profile, post me a question(if its super important, put ***** at the top) and ill answer in 3 days, guaranteed. if ur profile isn't publicly visible, i'll answer ur questions on MY profile(NOW WITH 1300 PLUS COMMENTS!!!). thanks! pass it on to ur friends!

~aspiring advice columnist, lauren

by soccergirl524 on 3/30/2010 10:22:36 AM

Four time update since March begin,wonderful news.
Dear regular customer,
This is useetrading.com CUS,thanks for your supporting and sincere caring all this time.
On this March begin,we try our best to clean up our products,You know,there are over 38,000 items are shown on our webiste,
but some of them are out of stock,and never reproduct now,so our guy cancel the items in the Categorie one by one.
Well,Spring in air. In the wonderful days,We also get many new items from our suppliers,you can log in our site and browse
the charming stuff.
You can get a fresh new look below:

May its blessings lead into a wonderful Spring.

by ansen on 3/30/2010 12:05:37 AM

Okay if my partner is clean and i'm sexually active would it be posibale i have anything?
Also i had my period this month and it ended last week but there is still very little blood is this normal or not?

by So_Cold on 3/29/2010 9:46:13 PM

MOD
ok so 2 things. 1. how do you deal with razor burn down there and 2. im fighting with one of my friends and we arent really friends anymore and she uninvited em to her bday party. well now the friends that are both our friends but lean towards me say that they dont want to go to her party. idk what to tell them to do. a little advice would be great

Hey girl! If you're uninvited there's nothing you can do, but not go. It's the other girls' choices whether or not they go or not. To deal with razor burn down there, try using baby powder, use a fresh blade each time you shave down there, and make sure you moisturize! (before, after, and during each shave!)
Megan R.

by fired up on 3/29/2010 8:35:45 PM

Thanks! but dont tampon hurt ALOT?

Nope, not when used properly Smile
Megan R.

by girlyleo8526 on 3/29/2010 8:28:14 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD
Ok, so im going to hawii. But im scared im going to get my period. I'm only twelve so im kinda scared of using tampons. Is there anyway i can still go swimming or im just gonna have to relax on the beach?
THANKS!!!

hey babe! You may not get it, but just to be prepared bring pads, panty liners and tampons just in case. Try asking your mom or a trusted female adult in your family for advice on using a tampon. They are completely safe when used properly.
Megan R.

by girlyleo8526 on 3/29/2010 8:22:22 PM

Wow, thats a gr8 fealing~tlk about tingly. I guess it depends on ur friends. Mine absolutly would not care, cuse it happens 2 them more often. Mayb tell a little, & watch fr re-actions. then ur answer may b therSmileaPEACE!

~RIELE~

by aquaholic1004 on 3/29/2010 7:00:38 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD
Okay so I have this frend lets call her Serena. and then there's this other "frend" and lets call her Rylee. Serena told me and my other frends that she does NOT like rylee because she is so annoying.So she dosnt like her at ALL. Now, since its spring break (for me) rylee said that she is going over to her house (serenas) and now they are acting like total besties and I'm starting to wonder what other things serena has lied to me and my other frends about. Please help me!

Hey babe! Spare yourself the drama and try not to worry about it. Girls change friendships frequently and drama can come and go! Hopefully whatever they disliked about one another has changed, and everyone can just get along, no questions asked Smile
Megan R.

by brookebee123 on 3/29/2010 6:14:37 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD
I tend to like all, (well not "all") of my brothers frends and he's two grades older then me and for some reason they always think i'm annoying. Is there any explanation why? I just talk to them and stuff but they always think im irritating and "dumb" because thats what my bro said. is there anyway to make them think differently? pLEESSEEE help!

Hey babe! They may just think you're annoying because you're younger than they are. It makes them feel tough or entitled because they're older. It may be because you talk a lot to them and they just want to be left alone. Try to ignore them, and not care what they think. It's best to just go on living however you like, having as much fun as you can, and if they don't want to be friends then that's their loss!
Megan R.

by brookebee123 on 3/29/2010 6:10:33 PM

I Have alot of eyebrow hair and don't know how to get rid of it. My mom won't let me get it waxed

by cecgirl98 on 3/29/2010 4:34:12 PM