AN HOUR AGO #DailyGiveaway! 5 block the cold with tough @UrbanOGcom ankle booties: http://t.co/Q1Z32YfVEN

2 HOURS AGO 3 teas to make you feel flawless: http://t.co/YOHoHTs1XQ

13 HOURS AGO RT @jacquieleemusic: ahhhh @girlslifemag obsessing over #BrokenOnesEP? i'm obsessing over YOU! 😍 thank you! so happy you like the EP. httphttp://t.co/K5tL6n6slm

COMMENTS

A Day in the Life of a GL Intern: Not Just Fetching Coffee!

Hey chickies! My name is Lauren and I started interning at GL in January. I’m a junior at Johns Hopkins University right now.

hey whats up gl

by sebringobluestreaksgirl on 3/28/2010 6:26:40 PM

This sounds like a really fun job. I think I might go into this kind of work! Smile

XOXO~Courtney <3

Do you need advice? I got it! From, boys to fashion, I know anything and everything. Just post your Q on my pro. I'll post your answer on your pro and my pro. Hope you check me out! ;)

by cmn5297 on 3/28/2010 6:03:31 PM

Once upon a time there lived a popular, smart, cool, beautiful 8th grade girl. She always had the latest fashions, the best frineds, the cutest guys chasing her, and the most top-notch technology. She played Volleyball and Basketball and Soccer and Softball, and she was amazing at each sport. The star of the team. She also always got fantastic grades, and the teachers worrshipped her like they worshipped snow days. She had blues eyes, blond hair, and the perfect body. Little kids looked at her and said "I want to be JUST like her when I get bigger". She got offers from colleges in the eigth grade. She played on the varsity Volleyball team, and she still started (and ended) the games. She had the perfect boyfriend of the perfect age (a year older than her). So, this girl seems perfect. But the thing is, shes not. At all. Sure, she has the perfect grades, perfect athletic ability, perfect wardrobe, perfect looks, perfect boyfriend.But the one thing thats NOT perfect about her is her friends. Sure they're popular, but they're quirky and crazy, and they can love her just the way she is. Without getting jealous or mad at how ''perfect'' she seems. Because really, this girl IS NOT perfect. I could sit here and name all her flaws, but whats the point of that? But the thing about ther is, she has the perfect personality. And THATS what sets her apart from everyone whos so ''perfect''. She is societys image of perfect, and maybe she is. But ONLY once you get to know her. And dont get jealous, or mad, or think ''she gets everything she wants'' because she doesnt. To reach her level of perfection you have to try so hard. And you have to work at it. This girl, is me. EVERYONE is so judgemental and rude about my so called ''perfection'' . But you know what? That just motvates me more, to be societys image of IMPERFECTION!

by stylishlondonbabe on 3/28/2010 1:32:47 PM

Looks like a bright, sunny workplace!

by pointeprincess on 3/28/2010 11:11:48 AM

Oooh i wanna be an intern!!!

by Jayhawker116 on 3/28/2010 10:25:47 AM

hey girls!
I have been giving advice on GL for 3 years now and im happy to help you out with anything you need! Just come t my profile, and check out the advice section for extras and details! Talk to you soon!
Lots Of Love
Ellie

by hugatree95 on 3/28/2010 10:20:41 AM

Heyy!
Check out my profile under "My Healthy You Profile" for fun polls, quizzes, riddles, contests, and more!!
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
Im also available for giving advice on any topic!

~ XxClairexX1187 ~

by XxClairexX1187 on 3/28/2010 9:18:52 AM

that sounds so cool, i wish i could become an intern

by gabbych on 3/28/2010 9:17:22 AM