12 HOURS AGO Lift weights like a total pro with these tips and tricks:

13 HOURS AGO We're still obsessed with this so-fresh fishtail mani from @hannahroxit:

15 HOURS AGO It's never too early to start prepping for college—seriously!:

2010 Kid's Choice Awards

Here’s a quick recap of the winners, and GL’s picks, in case you missed a minute of the celebs and slime!

I was SOO HAPPY that the black eyed peas won against the idiotic jonas brothers. (They appeal to 3 year olds!!!)The Black Eyed Peas had an amazing year and many hit songs. Boom Boom Pow, I Gotta Feeling, Meet me Halfway, Imma Be. They have done a great job this year and they deserved the award. What did the jonas brothers do? Had one hit single because all the 2 year olds in the world adored it. Paranoid. Not even a good song.

by club greek mythology freaks on 3/30/2010 11:24:23 AM

Oh and I hate Miley Cyrus! she is shallow and tacky

by Photochickie on 3/30/2010 11:23:36 AM

Alvin and the chipmunks shouldn't have won best movie!! That movie sucked! Miley Cyrus shouldn't have won best movie actress cuz she was only in one movie about herself! and seriously how did Diary of a Wimpy Kid series win over Twilight?! and why did Dylan Sprouse win something?! The suite life on deck is a horrible show! And he is a horrible actor! I hate who won this year! And the kids choice awards were boring..The only thing i really enjoyed was Justin Bieber singing..

by Photochickie on 3/30/2010 11:22:14 AM

how did alvin and the chipmunks beat new moon??? \

by readerhi1234 on 3/30/2010 11:10:03 AM

Hey gals!

Are you looking for a fun and awesome club? Well Club Life is for you! Come sign up! We have many jobs available!

This club is new and still growing! Come make it grow!

Or come here for advice and lots of tip!

Come check it out!

President of Club Life

by ClubLife on 3/30/2010 10:43:26 AM

Dude I watched that and I voted online and like I can't belive Alvin & the chipmunks won against NEW MOON!There are crazy people out there...I also can't belive Miley Cyrus won because of that dumb movie,Sandra Bullock is a wayyy better actress than her.Did u see Blind side?Hello?

by Randafanna2 on 3/29/2010 11:28:46 PM

im glad misty may won best athlete, shes amazing (: i dont think danica patrick should have won, no offense but nascar is just polluting the environment, wasting gas, and all that! its barely even a sport. thats just my opinion (:

by partyy like a rockstar on 3/29/2010 11:21:26 PM

i believe that the legend of zelda:spirit tracks should have won!
go ZELDA fans!!!

by tigerstripez on 3/29/2010 10:58:36 PM

Those robots were soo scary, haha, I was like freaking out!! && I loovee Selena Gomez, she's so cute Smile

by xxcaseylynnxx on 3/29/2010 10:13:43 PM

yes i totally agreeSmile

by sunshine96 on 3/29/2010 10:06:02 PM

You're going to the movies Friday night with a group of friends. What movie do you see?

Show off your sporty style...and you could appear in NFL's next teen fashion campaign!

CLICK HERE to enter (plus snag inspo,

details and official rules).