6 HOURS AGO Anna & Elsa are servin' up some major hairspo! #PrincessStat: http://t.co/dQpwHoErKm

9 HOURS AGO Swap out your fatty foods for clean nom-worthy treats: http://t.co/HvO68YoFFc

10 HOURS AGO Color-changing nail polish just may be the coolest thing ever: http://t.co/sJVrKrDBFm

COMMENTS

2010 Kid's Choice Awards

Here’s a quick recap of the winners, and GL’s picks, in case you missed a minute of the celebs and slime!

i voted for 7 nominees that won!

by gwentrent on 3/29/2010 9:57:53 PM

OMG!!!! I don't know if any of you are fans of Dancing with the Stars as much as me...but Derek Hough's Jive was ABSOLUTELY AMAAAAAAAAAAZING!!! I mean a 28 on the second week. I'm so excited, I don't even know what to do with myself. I want them to win.

Sorry i just had to share my excitement with someone. Anyway...

Check Out My Profile!

*Peace Out*

by kiddo916 on 3/29/2010 9:50:13 PM

i really wanted 2 wanted 2 watch but i dont have the channel

by sebringobluestreaksgirl on 3/29/2010 9:29:26 PM

BAH these winners suuuck. LP shoulda won. ughmms.

by flutestar on 3/29/2010 9:26:54 PM

I hated it!I cried it was that bad.The Jonas Brothers DESERVED best music group.It was the worst KCA`s EVER!New Moon didn`t even win!It had to be rigged!

by mellophonerocks4ever13 on 3/29/2010 9:14:11 PM

I watched it.I loved it!I think new moon should have won for best movie though.;p

VISIT MY PAGE!!♥

by perfect pink rice 2 on 3/29/2010 9:13:26 PM

I luv Taylor Lautner and was siked when he won the award!

by cliquequeen on 3/29/2010 8:48:11 PM

NOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!! edward and bella should have won!!!! twilight saga books should have won and New Moon should have won best movie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! uggggggggggggggggggggg!!!!! i do agree with Taylor Lautner winning!!! lol Smile

by Nicole .S. on 3/29/2010 8:39:28 PM

noooo bella stole jacob from me for cutest couple!! :O hahaha jk

by isabella1997219 on 3/29/2010 8:36:38 PM

ya i think justin bieber is a good singer was he even in the choices to choose from btw i love taylor swift and all but whats with her winning every award!!

by mollypal3 on 3/29/2010 8:35:46 PM