2 HOURS AGO Play up your pony with this runway trick: http://t.co/0g7gDEHONT #GLBeauty

3 HOURS AGO These pretty playmakers offer unlimited outfit options—which is what we all need, right? Win @OfficialNFLShop gear: http://t.co/enRZCWDOfv

4 HOURS AGO How to get your crush's attention…the *right* way: http://t.co/rsjv4Njfg0 #GuyAdvice

COMMENTS

2010 Kid's Choice Awards

Here’s a quick recap of the winners, and GL’s picks, in case you missed a minute of the celebs and slime!

cutest couple i don't quite get- onscreen or offscreen? i wouldn't consider any of the tv actors real actors and alvin and the chipmunks is a joke. and although i love spongebob the simpson's is better. and maybe taylor lautner is good in twilight but i will never forget sharkboy..... and none of the books are particularly good.

by kgirlpanda on 3/29/2010 7:34:04 PM

when did jake and bella become a couple?

by Pinkdramaqueen<3 on 3/29/2010 7:28:54 PM

I'm pretty much okay with the results. Yikes, I wonder how Robert Pattinson felt when his girlfriend and Taylor Lautner won the best couple award instead of his girlfriend and him.....

by Stargirlcandy3 on 3/29/2010 7:28:32 PM

I think Edward and Bella should have won cutest couple COME ON HE ASKED HER TO MARRY HIM THEY ARE IN LOVE

by 12890 on 3/29/2010 7:27:57 PM

I love Adorian Deck! Adorian Deck is HOT! If your carzy and do not not know who Adorian Deck is here you go... Adorian Deck is a HOT, Hallarius, amazing guy on youtube. Got questions? Post them on my profile!

by bieberfan513 on 3/29/2010 7:27:53 PM

and also, Penguins of madagascar 4 the dance smackdown! I liked the penguins! I like the show, too! I HATE fanboy and chum-chum, it's a stupid cartoon! I like the OLD fairly odd parents, and also, the Adam Sandler Angel bit was funny! "You can do this Kevin, you can do it!" "Angel Adam Sandler?" LOL

by nemoalkam on 3/29/2010 7:25:48 PM

My Choices:
Cutest Couple: Jacob+Bella
Fave tv show: Icarly(or wizards of waverly place, I voted 4 both!)
fave actor: Dylan (I <3 him!)
fave actress: Selena! she deserves it more than miley, and I like change, last year: Miley, this year: Selena
fave music group: Either Black Eyed Peas, or Coldplay
Fave gal singer: Taylor
Fave guy singer: Jay-z
Fave song: U belong with me or Party in the USA
Fave Movie: Alvin and the chipmunks squeakqueal
Fave actor: Shia Labeouf, he's a better actor and i like even stevens
Fave actress: Miley or Sandra, I loved the blind side
Fave cartoon: Penguins of madagascar or Phineas and Ferb, Spongebob always wins! I like all 3, but my choices are different!
Fave reality show: American Idol
the rest of the winners are my choices

by nemoalkam on 3/29/2010 7:22:29 PM

Jeyden Wale is Hot! He's also hallarius. If your crazy and don't know who Jeyden Wale is I'll explain it to you... Jeyden Wale is a hot, funny, and famous guy on youtube.com! Got questions? Comment on my profile!
JEYDEN WALE IS HOT!

by bieberfan513 on 3/29/2010 7:16:45 PM

No offense to anyone who likes Miley, but I honestly think it is so stupid how she beat Sandra Bullock for favorite Movie Actress. I mean really? which was the better movie Hannah Montana The Movie, or The Blindside? I was so glad when Selena Gomez beat her, she really deserved it Smile

by horsenerd411 on 3/29/2010 7:15:59 PM

coo! i feel alseep so this is good!

by xmonkeybrain10 on 3/29/2010 6:48:05 PM