7 HOURS AGO 7 cute characters with closets to die for: http://t.co/Ls6Dd4Ygey

10 HOURS AGO #YouWroteIt! Check out this poem written by an awesome #GLgirl: http://t.co/c0qORtXZJL

11 HOURS AGO Kick your feet up in these fab flats: http://t.co/N5dTQXVe9K

COMMENTS

2010 Kid's Choice Awards

Here’s a quick recap of the winners, and GL’s picks, in case you missed a minute of the celebs and slime!

WHY DIDN'T LINKIN PARK WIN?!?!?!

by Freakout911 on 7/9/2011 8:28:24 PM

i only watch the teen chice awards i didnt kno these even existed!!

by justinb321 on 8/17/2010 3:36:59 PM

some of these made sense, and i voted for the same for some. but miley cyrus....? um i honestly cant stand her. why did gl vote for her??? Frown

by iDance4Him on 5/7/2010 9:40:09 PM

i ddnt watch the awardz, but up? seriousley r u kidding, tht movie waz sooooo dumb, and i cnr bleave twilght series ddnt win the best book series or wateva, and new moon ddnt win the movie, or transformers 2, thoose were bthlike beast, and taylor lautner not the best male actor out of tht list i mean come on!!! he has the bst abbz ever! and hes such a good actor..... wow i disagree wit alot of thoose winners.... jst my opinion.

by cooline on 4/6/2010 8:20:55 PM

o my goodness i had no idea they had had 23 kca's all ready!!!!

by prettyotter on 4/5/2010 7:45:45 PM

THE VAMPIRE DIARIES SHOULD'VE WON!!!!!! THEY ARE THE BEST BOOKS EVA!!!!!!!!!!

by booklvr on 4/5/2010 3:56:32 PM

ATTENTION ALL GIRLS READING THIS!

if ur reading this girl talk column, u obviously care about advice. visit my profile, post me a question(if its super important, put ***** at the top) and ill answer in 3 days, guaranteed. if ur profile isn't publicly visible, i'll answer ur questions on MY profile(NOW WITH 1500 PLUS COMMENTS!!!). thanks! pass it on to ur friends!

~aspiring advice columnist, lauren

by soccergirl524 on 4/2/2010 5:15:37 PM

U BELONG WITH ME!!!!!!

by ellebelle15 on 4/2/2010 8:15:26 AM

omg i tottally missed the choice awards were else can i see it?

by fruity on 4/1/2010 10:18:31 PM

13)Misty May Treanor
14)Shaun White
15)Wii Sports Resort
16)The Vampire Diaries
17)Up

by honeybee2000 on 4/1/2010 9:49:21 PM

cool! i didnt watch but i voted. here were my choices:
Favorite TV Show-
Wizards of Waverly Place

Favorite TV Actor-
Dylan Sprouse

Favorite TV Actress-
Selena Gomez

Favorite Music Group-
Coldplay

Favorite Female Singer-
Taylor Swift

Favorite Male Singer-
Sean Kingston

Favorite Song-
You Belong With Me (Taylor Swift)

Favorite Movie-
Alvin and the Chipmunks: The Squeakquel

Favorite Movie Actor-
Zac Efron

Favorite Movie Actress-
Sandra Bullock

Favorite Cartoon-
Phineas and Ferb

Favorite Reality Show-
So You Think You Can Dance..... i love american idol but so you think you can dance is waaayyyy better!

Favorite Female Athlete-
Danica Patrick

Favorite Male Athlete-
Shaun White

Favorite Video Game-
Mario Kart

Favorite Book-
Where the Sidewalk Ends

Favorite Animated Movie
Up

by summerlover0116 on 4/1/2010 9:20:59 PM

i liked the kids choice awards but it just felt kind of short. i mean it was good but not as good like the dwayne the rock and jack black hosted. when the advertise i was thinking kevin jonas but it was good like i said b4 but the ultimate hosts r jack black and dwayne the rock.

by Blossom53 on 4/1/2010 7:53:00 PM

obamas should of won, and lebron is better the kobe..just sayin' also lebron or shaun should of won because they are GORGEOUS! ryan shecklar somebody gag me i just threw up a little, hes disquesting, and doesnt deserve to be with them hes not good at skating! GOSH DARN IT! i just love lebron, hahah mostly because im a clevlander(well around there but whatev)

by Mrs.JoeJonas<3 on 4/1/2010 7:33:26 PM

i think that Sandra Bullock should of gotten best actress... but when u think of it people of the age of like 5 are voting and I doubt they've ever even seen any of her movies(The Proposal, The Blindside, and All About Steve are my top three favorites of the year!!!)

by beaglegirl100 on 4/1/2010 6:17:40 PM

1. Which is your favorite color out of: red , black , blue , green , or yellow ?

2. Your first initial?

3. Your month of birth?

4. Which color do you like more, b ! lack or white?

5. Name of a person of the same sex as yours.

6. Your favorite number?

7. Do you like Flying or Driving more?

8. Do you like a lake or the ocean more? &n bsp;

9. Write down a wish (a realistic one).

When you're done, scroll down. (Don't cheat!)

Answers

1. If you choose:
Red - You are alert and your life is full of love.
Black - You are conservative and a ggress ive..
Green - Your soul is relaxed and you are laid back.
Blue- You are spontaneous and love kisses and affection from the ones you love..
Yellow -You are a very happy person and give good advice to those who are down.

2. If your initial is:
A-K You have a lot of love and friendships in your life.
L-R You try to enjoy your life to the maximum & your love life is soon to blossom.
S-Z You like to help others and your future love life looks very good.

3. If you were born in:
Jan-Mar: The year will go very well for you and you will discover that you fall in love with someone totally unexpected.
Apri l-June: You will have a strong love relationship that will not last long but the memories will last forever.
July-Sep: You will have a great year and will experience a major life-changing experi en ! ce for the good.
Oct-Dec: Your love life will not be great , but ev entually you will find your soul mate.

4. If you chose:
Black: Your life will take on a different direction, it will seem hard at the time but will be the best thing for you, and you will be glad for the change.
White: You will have a friend who completely confides in you and would do anything for you, but you may not realize it.

5. This person is your best friend.

6. This is how many close friends you have in your lifetime.

7. If you chose:
Flying: You like adventure.
Driving: You are a laid back person.

8.. If you chose:
Lake : You are loyal to your friends and your lover and are very reserved.
Ocean: You are spontaneous and like to please people.

9. This wish will come true only if you send this to five people in one hour. Send it to ten people, and it will come true before your next birthday

by HyperTea on 4/1/2010 6:04:24 PM

Do you need GUY ADVICE?
Well for 2 days you just send me your question and I will have my best guy friend answer it and get back to you ASAP!

by fashionista305 on 3/31/2010 9:55:26 PM

this was a weird one i dnt expext HALF of the winners but it was pretty good

by gleegirl97 on 3/31/2010 7:37:52 PM

i luv e'm all & i watched it Lol

by bethie7yrs on 3/31/2010 7:08:48 PM

ehem. justin bieber and i are getting married one day. ;)

by luv2laugh95 on 3/31/2010 5:30:41 PM

oh and ps i also agree with horsenerd411 Sel really did deserve it and so did sandra cuz seriously who even likes milry cyrus anymore i mean the last song looks godd and im gonna go see it but hannah montanna: the movie that was good but besides big fish it was the only 1 miley was in (oh and big fish is a movie from lik 2003 and she was only in it 4 lik 4 seconds ande her only line was "no, dont!"

by supergrl1 on 3/31/2010 11:16:03 AM

i think gls picks were like extremely inaccurate cuz like why would you pick miley cyrus i agree with imagg100 sandy bullock is much better!!!!!!

by supergrl1 on 3/31/2010 11:12:29 AM

♥ Hey girls of GL! It's Lola here
-Are you tired of some mods leaving short, unhelpful answers?
Most of the time the mods are great, but sometimes they aren't.
Tired of not getting a response for a looooong time?
-Here is your solution:
Lola Loves!

♥ My name is Lola and I am an aspiring advice columnist.
-If you want some advice, just post a comment on my profile.
-Please start your comment with 'Dear Lola,'
Or, if it is urgent, put 'LOLA!!' at the top.
I will respond ASAP (no waits- less than two days! I will also respond anyday of the week, not just 'business days')and give you genuine advice
-So comment with your Qs please
And await your fab advice!

Love,
♥Lola♥

by Lola Loves on 3/30/2010 6:44:09 PM

This is just my opinion, but I don't thin Miley Cyrus deserved fave movie actress because she has only been in one movie (that's been out already) and in it, she's Miley Stewart, her character on Hannah Montana. I personally think Sandra Bullock deserved it more becaus she's been in tons of movies.

Just my thoughts though.

by Imagg100 on 3/30/2010 6:14:49 PM

it was awesome! except i was kinda hoping tht x-men origins/wolverin would winn. or at least twilightt

by oreos98 on 3/30/2010 5:25:23 PM

ATTENTION ALL GIRLS READING THIS!

if ur reading this girl talk column, u obviously care about advice. visit my profile, post me a question(if its super important, put ***** at the top) and ill answer in 3 days, guaranteed. if ur profile isn't publicly visible, i'll answer ur questions on MY profile(NOW WITH 1300 PLUS COMMENTS!!!). thanks! pass it on to ur friends!

~aspiring advice columnist, lauren

by soccergirl524 on 3/30/2010 4:08:55 PM

im so glad taylor lautner won best guy actor! He is TOTALLY hot!

by bookworm624 on 3/30/2010 1:43:57 PM

cool i missed them coz i didnt knew about it but i will watch it on you tube soon

by Fatima500 on 3/30/2010 1:10:13 PM

Cutest Couple
Edward and Bella (GL’s Pick)
Jacob and Bella (Winner)
Neytiri and Jake
The Obamas (My Pick)

Favorite TV Show
iCarly (Winner)
Sonny With a Chance
Suite Life On Deck(My Pick)
Wizards of Waverly Place (GL’s Pick)

Favorite TV Actor
Cole Sprouse
Dylan Sprouse (Winner)(My pick)
Joe Jonas
Nick Jonas (GL’s Pick)

Favorite TV Actress
Miranda Cosgrove
Miley Cyrus (GL’s Pick)
Selena Gomez (Winner)(My pick)
Keke Palmer

Favorite Music Group
Black Eyed Peas (Winner/GL’s Pick)(My Pick)
Coldplay
Jonas Brothers
Linkin Park

Favorite Female Singer
Beyonce
Miley Cyrus
Lady Gaga (My Pick!)
Taylor Swift (Winner/GL’s Pick)

Favorite Male Singer
Jay-Z (Winner)
Sean Kingston (GL’s Pick)
Mario
Ne-Yo (My Pick!!!)

Favorite Song
I Gotta Feeling (Black Eyed Peas) (GL’s Pick)(My pick2)
Paparazzi (Lady Gaga)(My pick1)
Party in the USA (Miley Cyrus)
You Belong With Me (Taylor Swift) (Winner)

Favorite Movie
Alvin and the Chipmunks: The Squeakquel (Winner/GL’s Pick)
Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen
The Twilight Saga: New Moon
X-Men Origins: Wolverine (My pick!!!!!)

Favorite Movie Actor
Zac Efron
Taylor Lautner (Winner)
Shia LaBeouf (GL’s Pick)(My Pick!!)
Tyler Perry

Favorite Movie Actress
Sandra Bullock (My pick1)
Miley Cyrus (Winner/GL’s Pick)
Megan Fox
Zoe Saldana (My pick2)

Favorite Cartoon
The Penguins of Madagascar
Phineas and Ferb
The Simpsons (GL’s Pick)
SpongeBob SquarePants (Winner)(My pick)

Favorite Reality Show
American Idol (Winner/GL’s Pick)
Are You Smarter Than a Fifth Grader?
So You Think You Can Dance
Wipeout (My pic!! OMG BEST EVER!!!)

Favorite Female Athlete
Danica Patrick (GL’s Pick)(My pick1)
Misty May Treanor (Winner) (My pick2)
Serena Williams
Venus Williams

Favorite Male Athlete
Kobe Bryant
LeBron James
Ryan Sheckler (Winner)
Shaun White (GL’s Pick)(My pick)

Favorite Video Game
The Legend of Zelda: Spirit Tracks
Mario Kart (Winner/GL’s Pick)
Wii Fit
Wii Sports Resort (My pick)

Favorite Book
Diary of a Wimpy Kid series (Winner)
Twilight series
Vampire Diaries series (MY PICK OMG!! CANT WAIT TO READ THE LATEST ONE: The Return: Shadow Souls!!! CANT WAIT!!!)
Where the Sidewalk Ends (GL’s Pick)

Favorite Animated Movie
A Christmas Carol
Ice Age: Dawn of the Dinosaurs
Monsters vs. Aliens
Up (Winner/GL’s Pick)(My pick)

by CaliRose1_28 on 3/30/2010 12:55:47 PM

Simpsons shouldve won. Spongebob used to be funny but his cartoons are not hilraious when youve seen them for the HUNDRETH TIME!!!!!! Simpsons is hilraious and it never gets old. Also I think Justin Bieber didn't really have a good performance. Most of the time he let the audience sing (pointing the microphone towards the crowd) which is not what people want to see or hear. I don't like Justin Bieber (means i dont like his voice or music, the persons okay...) and I don't have "bieber fever." I think Justin couldv'e done better with his performance. Future critic OUT!

by club greek mythology freaks on 3/30/2010 11:32:02 AM

Sandra bullock is so much better then miley cyrus

by pocotoco22 on 3/30/2010 11:24:35 AM

I was SOO HAPPY that the black eyed peas won against the idiotic jonas brothers. (They appeal to 3 year olds!!!)The Black Eyed Peas had an amazing year and many hit songs. Boom Boom Pow, I Gotta Feeling, Meet me Halfway, Imma Be. They have done a great job this year and they deserved the award. What did the jonas brothers do? Had one hit single because all the 2 year olds in the world adored it. Paranoid. Not even a good song.

by club greek mythology freaks on 3/30/2010 11:24:23 AM

Oh and I hate Miley Cyrus! she is shallow and tacky

by Photochickie on 3/30/2010 11:23:36 AM

Alvin and the chipmunks shouldn't have won best movie!! That movie sucked! Miley Cyrus shouldn't have won best movie actress cuz she was only in one movie about herself! and seriously how did Diary of a Wimpy Kid series win over Twilight?! and why did Dylan Sprouse win something?! The suite life on deck is a horrible show! And he is a horrible actor! I hate who won this year! And the kids choice awards were boring..The only thing i really enjoyed was Justin Bieber singing..

by Photochickie on 3/30/2010 11:22:14 AM

how did alvin and the chipmunks beat new moon??? \

by readerhi1234 on 3/30/2010 11:10:03 AM

Hey gals!

Are you looking for a fun and awesome club? Well Club Life is for you! Come sign up! We have many jobs available!

This club is new and still growing! Come make it grow!

Or come here for advice and lots of tip!

Come check it out!

Smile

President of Club Life

by ClubLife on 3/30/2010 10:43:26 AM

Dude I watched that and I voted online and like I can't belive Alvin & the chipmunks won against NEW MOON!There are crazy people out there...I also can't belive Miley Cyrus won because of that dumb movie,Sandra Bullock is a wayyy better actress than her.Did u see Blind side?Hello?

by Randafanna2 on 3/29/2010 11:28:46 PM

im glad misty may won best athlete, shes amazing (: i dont think danica patrick should have won, no offense but nascar is just polluting the environment, wasting gas, and all that! its barely even a sport. thats just my opinion (:

by partyy like a rockstar on 3/29/2010 11:21:26 PM

i believe that the legend of zelda:spirit tracks should have won!
go ZELDA fans!!!

by tigerstripez on 3/29/2010 10:58:36 PM

Those robots were soo scary, haha, I was like freaking out!! && I loovee Selena Gomez, she's so cute Smile

by xxcaseylynnxx on 3/29/2010 10:13:43 PM

yes i totally agreeSmile

by sunshine96 on 3/29/2010 10:06:02 PM

i voted for 7 nominees that won!

by gwentrent on 3/29/2010 9:57:53 PM

OMG!!!! I don't know if any of you are fans of Dancing with the Stars as much as me...but Derek Hough's Jive was ABSOLUTELY AMAAAAAAAAAAZING!!! I mean a 28 on the second week. I'm so excited, I don't even know what to do with myself. I want them to win.

Sorry i just had to share my excitement with someone. Anyway...

Check Out My Profile!

*Peace Out*

by kiddo916 on 3/29/2010 9:50:13 PM

i really wanted 2 wanted 2 watch but i dont have the channel

by sebringobluestreaksgirl on 3/29/2010 9:29:26 PM

BAH these winners suuuck. LP shoulda won. ughmms.

by flutestar on 3/29/2010 9:26:54 PM

I hated it!I cried it was that bad.The Jonas Brothers DESERVED best music group.It was the worst KCA`s EVER!New Moon didn`t even win!It had to be rigged!

by mellophonerocks4ever13 on 3/29/2010 9:14:11 PM

I watched it.I loved it!I think new moon should have won for best movie though.;p

VISIT MY PAGE!!♥

by perfect pink rice 2 on 3/29/2010 9:13:26 PM

I luv Taylor Lautner and was siked when he won the award!

by cliquequeen on 3/29/2010 8:48:11 PM

NOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!! edward and bella should have won!!!! twilight saga books should have won and New Moon should have won best movie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! uggggggggggggggggggggg!!!!! i do agree with Taylor Lautner winning!!! lol Smile

by Nicole .S. on 3/29/2010 8:39:28 PM

noooo bella stole jacob from me for cutest couple!! :O hahaha jk

by isabella1997219 on 3/29/2010 8:36:38 PM

ya i think justin bieber is a good singer was he even in the choices to choose from btw i love taylor swift and all but whats with her winning every award!!

by mollypal3 on 3/29/2010 8:35:46 PM

omg i dont agree with any of this. bella + edward, new moon 4 movie, sandra bullock 4 actress, twilight saga books, sonny with a chance... idk, but u gotta love the kca's!

by Wahah on 3/29/2010 8:26:07 PM

I watched the KCA's. I thought it was like so stupid! For example the Apollo catapult thing was obviously fake! Kevin James was one of the worst hosts. I also the dance off thing was very unimpressive! SO far my fav host s Jack Black

by SportyGirl22 on 3/29/2010 8:25:28 PM

The KCA were awesome! I didn't agree on a few, like Taylor Swift Tong, but for the most part it was super fun!
Ciao!

by packers_nadia on 3/29/2010 8:14:32 PM

La La Lie... The spaceman that can't get high... If you know what I'm talking about go to my profile and tell me

by bieberfan513 on 3/29/2010 8:10:46 PM

I was soooooooooooooooooooooooo happy selena gomez won a kids choice award! she so deserved one and she always inspires me so much. it made me laugh too when she was crying, but im glad she knos she is so lucky Smile

by all-star1998 on 3/29/2010 8:07:25 PM

hmmm....i agree with some of them, like "you belong with me" for best song, and taylor lautner for best actor...but i REALLY disagree with best actress (did anyone SEE sandra bullock in the blind side?), and best movie (even though i really didn't like any of the movies that were nominated, a movie OTHER than alvin and the chipmunks should have won). and how did coldplay and the simpsons not win? they're amazing!

then again, i don't really follow these awards, so i can't complain too much Smile

by sunflowerlicious on 3/29/2010 8:03:17 PM

If anybody noticed that when they showed the choices 4 the groups Miley Cyrus was in, almost everyone was screaming her name and when she didnt win it went a little quiet. She deserved the awards she got and may b should hav won more.

by superstar3468 on 3/29/2010 7:55:13 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD
What r good ideas for a beach thememed party and would a blow up b good 2 use 4 it or something else. And what kind of games could u play?

hey babe! Try some beach music, fruity smoothies, beach inspired decorations, and have contests like Limbo or Pinata'.
Megan R.

by superstar3468 on 3/29/2010 7:51:45 PM

My choices i didnt lik this year, last year was better

Cutest Couple
Edward and Bella (My Pick)
Jacob and Bella (Winner)
Neytiri and Jake
The Obamas

Favorite TV Show
iCarly (Winner)
Sonny With a Chance (My Pick)
Suite Life On Deck
Wizards of Waverly Place

Favorite TV Actor
Cole Sprouse
Dylan Sprouse (Winner)
Joe Jonas
Nick Jonas (My Pick)

Favorite TV Actress
Miranda Cosgrove
Miley Cyrus
Selena Gomez (Winner), (My pick)
Keke Palmer

Favorite Music Group
Black Eyed Peas (Winner Pick)
Coldplay
Jonas Brothers( My Pick)
Linkin Park

Favorite Female Singer
Beyonce
Miley Cyrus
Lady Gaga (My Pick)
Taylor Swift (Winner Pick)

Favorite Male Singer
Jay-Z (Winner)
Sean Kingston
Mario
Ne-Yo (My pick)

Favorite Song
I Gotta Feeling (Black Eyed Peas) (My Pick)
Paparazzi (Lady Gaga)
Party in the USA (Miley Cyrus)
You Belong With Me (Taylor Swift) (Winner)

Favorite Movie
Alvin and the Chipmunks: The Squeakquel (Winner Pick)
Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen
The Twilight Saga: New Moon (My Pick)
X-Men Origins: Wolverine

Favorite Movie Actor
Zac Efron
Taylor Lautner (Winner)(My Pick)
Shia LaBeouf
Tyler Perry

Favorite Movie Actress
Sandra Bullock
Miley Cyrus (Winner/My Pick)
Megan Fox
Zoe Saldana

Favorite Cartoon
The Penguins of Madagascar
Phineas and Ferb
The Simpsons (My Pick)
SpongeBob SquarePants (Winner)

Favorite Reality Show
American Idol (Winner/My Pick)
Are You Smarter Than a Fifth Grader?
So You Think You Can Dance
Wipeout

Favorite Female Athlete
Danica Patrick
Misty May Treanor (Winner)
Serena Williams
Venus Williams (My Pick)

Favorite Male Athlete
Kobe Bryant
LeBron James
Ryan Sheckler (Winner)
Shaun White (My Pick)

Favorite Video Game
The Legend of Zelda: Spirit Tracks
Mario Kart (Winner/My Pick)
Wii Fit
Wii Sports Resort

Favorite Book
Diary of a Wimpy Kid series (Winner)
Twilight series (My Pick)
Vampire Diaries series
Where the Sidewalk Ends

Favorite Animated Movie
A Christmas Carol
Ice Age: Dawn of the Dinosaurs
Monsters vs. Aliens
Up (Winner/My Pick)

Commet On My Profile on who u think should hav won!!!!!

by superstar3468 on 3/29/2010 7:49:32 PM

JUSTIN BIEBER DESERVED FAVORITE MALE SINGER!!!!!! WRITE YOUR USERNAME ABOVE ME IF YOU THINK SO 2!!!!!!

by heyheyheyy on 3/29/2010 7:49:10 PM

cutest couple i don't quite get- onscreen or offscreen? i wouldn't consider any of the tv actors real actors and alvin and the chipmunks is a joke. and although i love spongebob the simpson's is better. and maybe taylor lautner is good in twilight but i will never forget sharkboy..... and none of the books are particularly good.

by kgirlpanda on 3/29/2010 7:34:04 PM

when did jake and bella become a couple?

by Pinkdramaqueen<3 on 3/29/2010 7:28:54 PM

I'm pretty much okay with the results. Yikes, I wonder how Robert Pattinson felt when his girlfriend and Taylor Lautner won the best couple award instead of his girlfriend and him.....

by Stargirlcandy3 on 3/29/2010 7:28:32 PM

I think Edward and Bella should have won cutest couple COME ON HE ASKED HER TO MARRY HIM THEY ARE IN LOVE

by 12890 on 3/29/2010 7:27:57 PM

I love Adorian Deck! Adorian Deck is HOT! If your carzy and do not not know who Adorian Deck is here you go... Adorian Deck is a HOT, Hallarius, amazing guy on youtube. Got questions? Post them on my profile!

by bieberfan513 on 3/29/2010 7:27:53 PM

and also, Penguins of madagascar 4 the dance smackdown! I liked the penguins! I like the show, too! I HATE fanboy and chum-chum, it's a stupid cartoon! I like the OLD fairly odd parents, and also, the Adam Sandler Angel bit was funny! "You can do this Kevin, you can do it!" "Angel Adam Sandler?" LOL

by nemoalkam on 3/29/2010 7:25:48 PM

My Choices:
Cutest Couple: Jacob+Bella
Fave tv show: Icarly(or wizards of waverly place, I voted 4 both!)
fave actor: Dylan (I <3 him!)
fave actress: Selena! she deserves it more than miley, and I like change, last year: Miley, this year: Selena
fave music group: Either Black Eyed Peas, or Coldplay
Fave gal singer: Taylor
Fave guy singer: Jay-z
Fave song: U belong with me or Party in the USA
Fave Movie: Alvin and the chipmunks squeakqueal
Fave actor: Shia Labeouf, he's a better actor and i like even stevens
Fave actress: Miley or Sandra, I loved the blind side
Fave cartoon: Penguins of madagascar or Phineas and Ferb, Spongebob always wins! I like all 3, but my choices are different!
Fave reality show: American Idol
the rest of the winners are my choices

by nemoalkam on 3/29/2010 7:22:29 PM

Jeyden Wale is Hot! He's also hallarius. If your crazy and don't know who Jeyden Wale is I'll explain it to you... Jeyden Wale is a hot, funny, and famous guy on youtube.com! Got questions? Comment on my profile!
JEYDEN WALE IS HOT!

by bieberfan513 on 3/29/2010 7:16:45 PM

No offense to anyone who likes Miley, but I honestly think it is so stupid how she beat Sandra Bullock for favorite Movie Actress. I mean really? which was the better movie Hannah Montana The Movie, or The Blindside? I was so glad when Selena Gomez beat her, she really deserved it Smile

by horsenerd411 on 3/29/2010 7:15:59 PM

coo! i feel alseep so this is good!

by xmonkeybrain10 on 3/29/2010 6:48:05 PM

MOD! =)
I can't ever seem to take good pictures, and my friends say I angle my head weird.
How can I be more photogenic?
Thank you!

Hey babe, practice taking pics at home, and smile in front of the mirror so you can see how you look when you say "cheese" Smile Practicing in front of a mirror may help you fix whatever is preventing you from taking a good pic ! <3 good luck
Megan R.

by xoxpeyt0nxox on 3/29/2010 6:33:46 PM

MEGAN R MODMOD
I got mousse called toulse me softly! I want to o some cute hair dos 4 it
also what should my outfit 4 spring skool fotos b?
Head 2 toe plz

Hey girl! Try putting the mousse in after a shower, and let your hair down and wavy! Smile You can put in some hair clips or try a cute headband or flower behind your ear to get in the Spring spirit! For school photos, if it's a head shot, I suggest a solid color that makes your eyes and other features stand out. If you have blue eyes, try a blue shirt, or if you have dark hair try a solid red shirt!
Megan R.

by erichmo on 3/29/2010 6:28:40 PM

Katy Perry had blue hair...that's new. I think that is cool, and would certainly stand out. Also,I agree Nick Jonas is not the best actor, though I like Nick Jonas and the Administration wayyyyy better than the Jonas Brothers.

by Hope 4ever on 3/29/2010 6:24:29 PM

Lady Gaga, Phineas & Ferb and Coldplay should've won.

by crazyshortie13 on 3/29/2010 5:57:57 PM

OMG, I'm so happy that Twighlight and New Moon did not win. Also happy Joe or Nick didn't win they can't act for their life. Miley cyrus is stupid and self-centered completely despise her.

by LostFrozenFire on 3/29/2010 5:55:28 PM

The only reason I watched was to see Justin Bieber. Smile

by emi.jade.b. on 3/29/2010 5:46:41 PM

Jonas's didn't win anything(tear) I was sad. I has happy with most of the other winners,except the couple one. Jacob and Bella aren't even real! And the best male actor, should have been Tyler Perry. & on another note, Justin Bieber's preformance was terrible. Just My Opinion. LOve it or hate it

by sassygirl93 on 3/29/2010 5:44:45 PM

I'm also glad Dylan Sprouse won, if Cole won that would have been fine too. As long as a Jonas Brother didn't win. They can't act for their lives.

by piggy312 on 3/29/2010 5:44:14 PM

I was laughing so hard when New Moon didn't win for best movie! I was so happy it lost & the guy giving the speech made fun of it too! Selena Gomez should not have won best actress. Her speech has been said a thousand times and her "crying" was obviously fake. Oh, & Miley Cyrus should be less self-centered. When she won for best movie actress they showed her face & she completely saw it coming, not shallow at all.

by piggy312 on 3/29/2010 5:42:58 PM

I cannot beleive sonny woth a chance, the twilight saga, or new moon didn't win!

by tye-dyegirl105 on 3/29/2010 5:37:56 PM

comment on my profile. join club SAVE THE ANIMALS which is where girls petition to stop animal abuse or join Club Rock My Socks now. Club rock my socks is where i give you advice, we do polls, gossip about celebs, chat 'bout boys, etc.

by mileycrazy99 on 3/29/2010 5:23:09 PM

*****MODMODMOD*****
So my mom has become really good friends with all of my friends. She has them on fb and she knows all the drama. And lately one of my friends has been telling my mom about her personal stuff and not me, my mom is saying things that I don't know about. It's really getting on my nerves because she keeps expecting me to talk with her about everything and I don't want to. I've asked my friends to delete her on fb but they say they love talking to her and they don't want to. I also can't talk to my mom cuz she will get mad. What should I do???

Hey babe. This is really tough. It's annoying when parents get involved in our social lives, especially through Facebook. These girls are YOUR friends, not your moms.It's important to realize the difference. These girls are talking to your mom for support in a different area, other than just a friend. Maybe these girls aren't as close with their own moms, and need advice in areas where older women with experience would be more able to help. Try talking to your mom, one on one, about how you'd appreciate a little more privacy in your life, and to keep the boundary between Friend and Mother of a Friend in tact. You don't have to embarrass yourself by telling your mom that they're telling her more than they are telling you. It's most important to let your mom know that she's invading your social life and your privacy. Stand up for yourself, and try to stay cool, calm, and positive. If you act maturely, she'll be more likely to listen to you and back off.
Megan R.

by djdancerxox on 3/29/2010 5:19:59 PM

Hey gals!

Are you looking for a fun club? Well Club Life is the place for you!
Come sign up! We have many jobs available!

This club is new and still growing! Come make it grow!

Smile

President of Club Life

by ClubLife on 3/29/2010 5:11:32 PM

aw, i was upset dylan won instead of nick or joe Frown they are sooo much better, and cuter(:

by peacelovejb on 3/29/2010 5:09:35 PM

I like all of winners, except for the person that won for Favorite Movie Actress. I am soooooo disappointed that Miley Cyrus got picked! She was my last choice! In order, from 1-4 (one being best, four: worst), who I thought should have won to who I thought should have lost is:
1) Sandra Bullock! (come have you not seen the movies she has been in?! Miss Congeniality 1 & 2? The Blind Side, etc? She is AMAZING!
2) Zoe Saldana: Avatar, 'nuff said.
3) Megan Fox: Not the best, but better that Cyrus.
4) Miley Cyrus

You do not have to agree with me, this is just MY opinion!

Please comment on my profile!
Bookgirl-Emerald aka Erin Smile

by Bookgirl-Emerald on 3/29/2010 4:48:18 PM

this is kind of strange because eveything in the first half i agree with but then the second half (before best movie) plus how did alvin and chickmons get the winning the award for best movie. transformers or new moon should of got it. and how did spong bob win that's a stupid show.

by aqua girl on 3/29/2010 4:42:35 PM

2) Zoe Saldana: Avatar, 'nuff said.
3) Megan Fox: Not the best, but better that Cyrus.
4) Miley Cyrus

You do not have to agree with me, this is just MY opinion!

Please comment on my profile!
Bookgirl-Emerald aka Erin Smile

by Bookgirl-Emerald on 3/29/2010 4:38:51 PM

I wish Edward and Bella had won "Cutest Couple"...

by mileychannahm on 3/29/2010 4:35:50 PM

the winners deseveed. gls pick didnt!

by madx3forever on 3/29/2010 4:33:57 PM

2) Zoe Saldana: Avatar, 'nuff said.
3) Megan Fox: Not the best, but better that Cyrus.
4) Miley Cyrus

You do not have to agree with me, this is just MY opinion!

Please comment on my profile!
Bookgirl-Emerald aka Erin Smile

by Bookgirl-Emerald on 3/29/2010 4:33:37 PM

i love Nick Jonas so much, but hes not the best actor

by iwantsomeonetoloveme on 3/29/2010 4:28:23 PM

luv it !!
miley,rihanna were just super cool!!
luv 'em

by haneen.pop.princess on 3/29/2010 4:13:33 PM

MOD MOD MOD!
My aunt is an actress, and she hasn't been able to land a Broadway role or a role on TV or movies yet. I want to become an actress too, and she helps me out with my acting, but then my parents tell me to stop and find a more practical career. They think i'll fall into a scam or something. So how do i:
Innocent: Convince my parents that I can do this
(B): Recognize scams, and prevent myself from falling in them
(C): Get an audition for something. I don't wanna be in plays or anything, i hate the stage, but I wanna at least be in commercials or be an extra in movies! Thanks!

Hey babe! The best thing to do is to try your best and follow your dreams. If you want to do something, try the best you can to do it! Practice makes perfect, so practice as much as you can if you're passionate about acting! It's important to get involved in acting in your school, try singing and dancing and just getting on stage to practice public speaking! If you hate the stage, acting may not be for you. It's important to also try equally as hard in other academics and to always have a back-up plan! Do what you enjoy Smile
Megan R.

by turnupdheat on 3/29/2010 4:08:08 PM

Heyy!
Check out my profile under "My Healthy You Profile" for fun polls, quizzes, riddles, contests, and more!!
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
Im also available for giving advice on any topic!

~ XxClairexX1187 ~

by XxClairexX1187 on 3/29/2010 4:04:40 PM

Congrats to all the winners! Miley deserves more than one award. She never pole danced. she was just standing on top of an ice cream cart and was using the pole for support.

by mileycrazy99 on 3/29/2010 4:03:37 PM

hmmm this years was goodd! (:

by ShAiS#1FAN! on 3/29/2010 3:54:53 PM

monsters vs aliens should have one!!

by ddoglover123456 on 3/29/2010 3:53:33 PM

MOD MOD MOD!!!
What does it mean when my profile is being moderated?

Hey babe, for profile
questions:

Megan R.

by soccerchic#63 on 3/29/2010 3:37:43 PM

I didnt get a chance to watch it but I taped it im going to watch it later, thank god for DVR.

by ginaxluver on 3/29/2010 3:35:14 PM

I thought the KCAs were good. I didn't like Justin Beiber though. Smile

XOXO~Courtney <3

Do you need good advice? MODs ignoring your requests? Then come to me, Advice Queen. From boys to fashion, I know everything and anything. Just post your Q on my pro. I'll post your answer on my pro and your pro. Hope you check me out! ;)

by cmn5297 on 3/29/2010 3:33:41 PM

GL picked the Simpsons? And I think the only reason Taylor Lautner won is because he's cute. He sounded like a robot when he accepted his award.

Peace&love

by hannahbanana64 on 3/29/2010 3:29:39 PM

I wish i hadda been there!! of course theyy wud pick taylor lautner!! hes like tha cutest celebrity ever!!! also i wudda been tryin 2 gt on the stage w/ justin beiber!! lol

CHECK OUT MY PROFILE & LEAVE A COMMENT!!!!!!!!!

ALSO IF ANY1 CAN GIV ME XTRA ADVICE ON HOW 2 GET READY 4 CHEERLEADIN TRYOUTS & WAT 2 EXPECT, PLZ DO!!!!! ANSWER ON MY PROFILE!!!!!! THX!!!

by kittyluv314 on 3/29/2010 3:07:41 PM

I loved it when Katy Perry got slimed in the face!! I started cracking up!!!!!!!!!!!!

xoxo...

by abigail huber on 3/29/2010 3:06:33 PM

I wonder how Cole felt to see his brother get an award that he was nominated for.

by NJessicaN on 3/29/2010 2:57:16 PM

I have to say the results were okay. I'm not really mad about anything even though some of my picks weren't chosen.

by NJessicaN on 3/29/2010 2:56:53 PM

YEA!!!! TAYLOR LAUTNER!!!!!!!! luv that boy! Taylor Swift not surprizing! She's amazing

by TaylorLautner4eva on 3/29/2010 2:55:51 PM

i am sooooo happy that Taylor Lautner won for the favorite movie actor. i can't believe that you guys picked someone else.

by taylorlautnerfan1 on 3/29/2010 2:52:31 PM

I liked KAty Perry getting slimed that was funny. I laughed. Check out my profile all, and leave a comment!

by turnupdheat on 3/29/2010 2:48:45 PM

CAN'T EVEN BELIEVE HOW NICK JONAS GOT NOMINATED? HE HAS NO EMOTIONS!!! HE HAS THAT BORING LOOK ALL THE TIME! JONAS IS SOOO STUPID TOO

by club greek mythology freaks on 3/29/2010 2:43:01 PM

How could anyone vote for nick jonas as a GOOD ACTOR? HE'S NOT!!! IT'S LIKE HE HAS NO EMOTIONS! IT'S SOOOO BORING TO WATCH HIM. I FALL ASLEEP WHEN HE'S IN A MOVIE OR TV SHOW THAT I'M WATCHING. HE'S THE MOST BORING PERSON ON THE FACE OF THE PLANET?

by club greek mythology freaks on 3/29/2010 2:42:16 PM