39 MINUTES AGO The number one sign you should run far, far away from that dude ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿƒ๏ฟฝ

1 HOURS AGO These holiday outfits will have you looking like a queen ๐Ÿ‘‘ ๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ‘‘

3 HOURS AGO #CurrentObsession: The new Candy Color #BabyG. This baby is on the top of our holiday wish list! #HolidayFashion

Easter Crafts: Egg-travaganza!

Easter is almost here! If youโ€™re so over done-before dip-dyed Easter eggs, try our some of these fun alternatives.

1.Take a deep breath
2.think of someone you like
3.push f10 five times
4.send this to five pages
5.look at your background

by Kaitycutie133 on 9/19/2010 5:25:07 PM

what happened 2 the other crafts?

by eltymczak on 5/6/2010 6:10:20 PM

If your going to make the first type of eggs, you have to be REALLY patient. When it says the contents of the egg will come out slowly, it means SLOWLY. It took me almost an hour to blow an egg.

by harajukugirl1000 on 5/1/2010 8:45:47 PM

congrads to kaykay9183!!!!!! she won my special earth day contest!!!! kaykay9183 and all her friends got together on earth day to clean up local parks and beaches!!!!! comment on her profile to tell her congrads!!!!! (:

by peace<3 on 4/23/2010 1:38:41 PM

MOD can u comment on my profile since no one else will?

Sure thing. Just did!

Becca G.

by peace<3 on 4/17/2010 1:17:44 AM

uhm!! easter is over just in case u didnt notice... time to update
comment on my profile pls

by peace<3 on 4/14/2010 2:44:36 AM

I AM SO STRESSED! I have some quizzes to take when i go back to school on Monday and i cant remember anything i study and everything i do remember is wrong. ughhh what do i do?! thnx!

I suggest you make flash cards and study them a bunch. It will help you remember things better. Good luck! xoxo kerra
Kerra S.

by cheerleaderlighting on 4/10/2010 6:02:17 PM

I have a Christmas ordiments made with blown eggs. The coolest one has a nativity sceen inside of it! Endless posibilities!

by zwinky on 4/5/2010 12:13:57 PM

At School We Had To Do Part Of The Egg Procedure Because We Had Egg Babies That We Had To Care For To Learn About Parenting! It Was Kinda Stupid But I Never Thought I Would Be SO Protective Of My Egg!!! =D

by hfol on 4/3/2010 6:15:37 PM

Thats sort of cute. Visit my profile

by omgitsme663 on 4/2/2010 12:07:59 PM

WIN IT! Can *you* solve the mystery?

Dive into the weird, wonderful world of Curiosity House: The Shrunken HeadCLICK HERE for your chance to win itโ€”and to explore Dumfrey's Dime Museum of Freaks, Oddities and Wonders.