3 HOURS AGO Ok here's a hint: It's *awesome* https://t.co/l1Pb1ng4Sg

6 HOURS AGO #QUIZ Is your summer crush a keeper? http://t.co/iY8peipoym pic.twitter.com/9kymW4xQAI

7 HOURS AGO Are you painfully shy around guys? Check out how to bust out of your shell ASAP: http://t.co/M7N9e8EFDq pic.twitter.com/ZDqjqb8gOQ

COMMENTS

Have the Cutest Easter Ever!

Stop hunting—we’ve found adorable, last-minute basket-fillers that’ll make your friends and fam smile.

MOD MOD  what should i do to get ready for it?

Hey girl, this question is a little bit inappropriate for the audience of this website. It might make other girls feel uncomfortable. Sorry.
Kayla C.

by zoerockstar on 4/2/2010 7:24:12 PM

ATTENTION ALL GIRLS READING THIS!

if ur reading this girl talk column, u obviously care about advice. visit my profile, post me a question(if its super important, put ***** at the top) and ill answer in 3 days, guaranteed. if ur profile isn't publicly visible, i'll answer ur questions on MY profile(NOW WITH 1500 PLUS COMMENTS!!!). thanks! pass it on to ur friends!

~aspiring advice columnist, lauren

by soccergirl524 on 4/2/2010 5:13:08 PM

MODMODMODMOD!
i dont know why, but my question has not shown up!!! i did it earlier this morning, and it is still not up!!!! how come?!?!
and here it is again, just in case it didnt work before or something like that!
MODMODMODMODMODMODMODMODMODMODMODMODMOD!!!!
hi! alright.
here is my easter outfit:
-dress: spaghetti straps, mini. colors: light blue, lavender, dark blue, white.
-white mini cardigan.
-white open-toed sandals.
i need some help. ok. so for one, wat kind of jewelry u think wuld look good with this? and another thing, wat color nailpolish wuld look good on my toes and maybe my fingers too? and how shuld i do my hair? it is dirty blonde, shoulder length, wavy, lots of layers! thanks so much! and please respond quickly! thanks again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! luv ya!
XOXOXO-AMY! (: <3

Hey girl, mods are really busy and today especially there are more questions than I have ever seen before. I would recommend silver jewelry and lavender nail polish. Maybe you could scrunch your hair, or wear it half up/half down.
Kayla C.

by yogafreak323 on 4/2/2010 3:57:25 PM

MODMOD! I have a band concert and dont know what to wear? ANY IDEAS???THXS!

Hey girl, is it dressy? Wear a cute sundress. More casual? Pick out some cute bootcut jeans and a nice blouse or top. Pair it with some cute flats.
Kayla C.

by annaelizabeth on 4/2/2010 1:56:00 PM

i have that dress!!! i got so many complements from wearing it!!! Smile

by girlslikemerock on 4/2/2010 11:29:55 AM

I love the dress! But I already brought one on monday... It's a shame, since this one's a lot cheaper.

by biskii on 4/2/2010 11:27:21 AM

i looove the dress and hair clip!!!

by topazrg on 4/2/2010 11:22:29 AM

Love it all ! But I already have a gorge Easter dress (:

by froggy6243 on 4/2/2010 11:16:45 AM

MODMODMOD!!!!!
Heyy! okay i have tonsa acne questions. first, are you supposed to pop zits? second i have a bunch of little dark spots on my face and i think they're scars. how can i get rid of them? is there a way to prevent them?and third, do all makeup types clog your pours? thanx!

You can. They might be blackheads, you can get special face wash for that. I don't know about the last one but it is good for you to clean your face at the end of every day to wash it off.
Kayla C.

by artistarw on 4/2/2010 11:12:51 AM

i like the makeup bag its really cute Smile

by lululemon31 on 4/2/2010 11:03:40 AM