11 HOURS AGO From patient princess to spoiled brat, how demanding are you? Take the #quiz and see: http://t.co/esCqSBDnyT

12 HOURS AGO "My girls say he's a cheater...should I believe them?" http://t.co/rnIcn2ddgJ

13 HOURS AGO #tbt to that time we had an ice cream + gossip sesh with @rydelR5 // #r5family #r5 pic.twitter.com/KXTAl9aBVa

COMMENTS

Have the Cutest Easter Ever!

Stop hunting—we’ve found adorable, last-minute basket-fillers that’ll make your friends and fam smile.

MOD MOD MOD MOD
ok i think i might love this guy but i'm not sure. every time i see him my heart wants to pound out of my chest. when he talks to me i feel like i've died and gone 2 heaven. he can't stop looking @ me & i think he likes me? i have liked guys before but not like this! i have no idea what love is but i think i love him a little? what do you think? thanks!

Hey girl, it sounds like he might like you. Maybe you should ask him out.
Kayla C.

by therealmerevealed on 4/2/2010 10:32:46 AM

Hi MOD, i have a quick question:
If i have fairly pail skin, what colors go with my skin tone the best? Its not totally pale but yah it is basically pale.
Sorry, i dont make any sense.
Love, ImYourGirl

Hey girlie,

Just stay away from really light colored neutrals - light tans, creams, whites.  They tend to wash out pale skin.  But you're so lucky because you can pull off pretty much ANY other colors!  Gem tones, normal colors, blacks, etc.  Rock your faves Smile

Lauren C.

by ImYourGirl on 4/2/2010 10:17:50 AM

Awww! How cute!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

by aquasplash2004 on 4/2/2010 10:15:06 AM

*************************************************

As often as i can i will write something to do to
serve others or raise awarness on the comments of the main post.It will be great for me and anyone who wants to read!

Sometimes when people here charity they roll there eyes and taek out their check books, but I am trying to change that!

I have this great charity i wanted everyone to here about:

FMSC (Feed My Starving Children)
You go and bag food for children in places like Haiti, parts in Africa, Mexico
They also have jewlery and bags made by the people there so they are able to make a profit!
Don't feel the need to donate or go work a bunch because i am not trying to guilt trip. Its just a great place for birthdays and its fun to help bag the food! This is helping to raise awarness for FMSC.

Does anybody else have a great charity or ideas to serve others?

And I hope everyone has a wonderful Easter or any other holiday you may be celebrating!

Love, ImYourGirl

**************************************************

by ImYourGirl on 4/2/2010 10:13:27 AM

Those are all really cute and awesome!!!!

by horsecazy1234 on 4/2/2010 10:04:47 AM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD
Yesterday i was with my friends and they all wanted a tan so we were outside for like 4 hours playing volleyball and just random things. (no sun screen)and i came home with a tan then my dad said that it was very bad for my skin and i shouldn't tan at all! Is he right should i not tan right now?

It is a lot safer to wear sunscreen so that you don't get skin cancer.
Kayla C.

by Coke-Cola on 4/2/2010 9:29:08 AM

mmmoooooooooooddddd!!
so ok.. my mums b'day is on 9th april n she is qiuite busy.. i was plannin on surprising her n taking her out to the movies n then get her a quick snack OR take her to dinner... wat do u think coz i think a movie will be spending more time with hr qcoz she'z usually VERY busy n we get 2 see her like once in a week or so.. plz reply soon !!!!!!!!!! plz!!!

Hey girl, I think that sounds like a nice plan. Whichever one you think she will like more. Have fun!
Kayla C.

by popstarno1 on 4/2/2010 9:24:30 AM

i luv da dress and hair pin!!!!!!!!! da hair pin is so cool cause its like so big!!!!

by libbyeeh on 4/2/2010 8:42:36 AM

I'm wearing the CUTEST outfit Sunday!

by stephrika on 4/2/2010 7:59:56 AM

MOD
easter sunday is this weekend...
i want to wear something reallyy cute but casual just for the morning easter egg hunt. im just going to be having the egg hunt with my sisters theyre 8 and 5 but im very competitive!! haha yaa soooo im going to be wearing bunny ears and im going to do my hair in pig-tails. what should i wear??? nothing to fancy it doesnt even have to be a dress maybe shorts or something???? remember!! casual!!!! thanks!

Well if you have cute shorts and then a top that is a little fancier that would work because you would look nice but still casual.
Kayla C.