6 HOURS AGO Anna & Elsa are servin' up some major hairspo! #PrincessStat: http://t.co/dQpwHoErKm

9 HOURS AGO Swap out your fatty foods for clean nom-worthy treats: http://t.co/HvO68YoFFc

10 HOURS AGO Color-changing nail polish just may be the coolest thing ever: http://t.co/sJVrKrDBFm

COMMENTS

Have the Cutest Easter Ever!

Stop hunting—we’ve found adorable, last-minute basket-fillers that’ll make your friends and fam smile.

MODMODMODMOD Ok so there is this guy that i really really like! I think he may like me too, he inds jokes around with me,pushes me around and every once and a while he cant stop staring at me. I am sooo scared to ask him out, because im sooo afraid he will say no and then go tell all his friends about it. And if i ask one of my friends to talk to him, he will know its about me. He is a class clown and kinda a bad boy. What can i do to my hair,clothes,anything to get him to ask me out?? HELP!!

I think you should talk to him and get to know him better. Also maybe try to talk to his friends to see how he feels about you. Good luck! xoxo kerrra
Kerra S.

by sweetzgal on 4/1/2010 11:56:55 PM

MOD
There's this guy, Matt. We started talking a couple weeks ago on the bus. All my friends told me that they thought he liked me and even i sometimes thought he might. He always gave me extra attention on the bus, and though he used to sit in the back he started sitting in the front of the bus (where i sit). He would always tease me jokingly, and flirt and stuff. This week though, he said a few things to me teased me a little and then we didn't talk anymore. I never started the conversation, it was always him. Do you think he just wants me to start the convo. for a change, or is he just not intrested? Thanks! -KT

I think you should start the convo! Put some effort into it and im sure he'll return. Good luck! xoxo kerra
Kerra S.

by bluet00th on 4/1/2010 11:41:58 PM

OMG that lip balm is my favorite! It is so moisturizing and so cute!
Everything else is adorable too... I love the hair clip and the bunny cosmetic case! Smile

by ShopperSoccerGurl on 4/1/2010 11:36:38 PM

Mod!!!
Where can I find cute bras (im only a 34a) for kinda cheap? My mom only goes to JCPenny and all she gets for me are white and tan bras. Also how do I tell her i want to go somewhere different cuz that's where she automatically goes?

Target has cute brightly colored bras. Also jcpenny has them too. Next time she goes you should go with her and choose some cute colors! xoxo kerra
Kerra S.

by Hershey on 4/1/2010 11:17:52 PM

MOD!!!!!
OK so I have this friend and me and her are total opposite and lately we have not been getting along but I think it is because we don't have a lot in common. Because I am very girly and she is NOT at all. I have tried talking to her and she just keeps getting mad becuase she thinks everthing is fine. But to me its not becuase I want someone that has the same interests as me that I can do things that I like with. What should I do?

Well i think you should remain friends with her but also find other people you have more in common with. God luck! oxox kerra
Kerra S.

by TheSmartie on 4/1/2010 10:54:02 PM

How can I tell if a guy likes me? Ik all guys aren't the same. So I can best desrcibe him really into wrestling and sports and stuff.
Thx,
--Andrea--

Well, if he seems to give you extra attention and seems to hang around you he may like you. Also if he goes out of his way to talk to you, then he may like you. Good luck! xoxo kerra
Kerra S.

by pageantprincess411 on 4/1/2010 10:48:11 PM

Also: what about all the chicas out there who don't celebrate easter? No offense to GL, but did you guys ever think of that?

-Kat
♥♫♥♫♥

by missgoodytwoshoes on 4/1/2010 10:39:23 PM

The dress is gorge!

-Kat
♥♫♥♫♥

by missgoodytwoshoes on 4/1/2010 10:37:53 PM

MOD
So I'm only 14 right now, but I will be 15 in September, and I want to have an awesome sweet 16. I think i should start planning it early so what are some good idea for a sweet sixteen. I have never had a boy/girl party, and I'm not that good at hosting parties unless they are just filled with like a few close friends. So please give me a good idea? please?
thanks so much =)

Well you should talk to your parents and see what theyre willing to do for it. It they are willing to pay fro it you should try to find a hall to host your party in with music and dancing. Think of possible themes and all that jazz. Good luck! xoxo kerra
Kerra S.

by minime9395 on 4/1/2010 10:29:38 PM

MOD! MOD! MOD! MOD!
Okay, well I have tan skin, not way dark but not fair skinned either. I was just wondering what color nail polishes would look best on me. I wanna look cute for spring break!

Warm colors go great with your skin. Try bright reds or pinks. They need to be rich warm colors, nothing too pastel. Have fun! xoxo kerra
Kerra S.