3 HOURS AGO Are you the kinda girl who goes with the flow? Take the #quiz to see: http://t.co/ukcFkXMyGl

6 HOURS AGO 5 tips for booting bad grades: http://t.co/kMlNTRGFos

7 HOURS AGO Wondering if you should you get back with your ex? Take the #quiz to find out: http://t.co/6gYmS9fe3s

COMMENTS

Have the Cutest Easter Ever!

Stop hunting—we’ve found adorable, last-minute basket-fillers that’ll make your friends and fam smile.

I LOVE THE DRESS! SO CUTE!

COMMENT ON MY PRO.

by mileycrazy99 on 4/1/2010 10:22:02 PM

CHECK OUT MY PROFILE & LEAVE A COMMENT!
IF U NEED SOME ADVICE I'LL TRY MY BEST 2 ANSWER (IM USUALLY PRETTY GUD THO) ALSO I ANSWER BAK F.A.S.T!

by kittyluv314 on 4/1/2010 10:10:08 PM

is the add on the side true? can u have sex and still get pregnant when on yr period?

by megcabotlvr on 4/1/2010 10:06:07 PM

The lip balm looks really cool!

by actress96 on 4/1/2010 9:59:40 PM

Mod Mod Mod! I know that spring is all about spring showers and stuff, but I live in Arizona, don't like skirts or dresses and can't wear really short shorts, and it's not logical to carry an ubrella around, oh yeah, it's also almost summer temps (87)! At church on Easter we have an outside service that I have to sing at and wear robes, really thick ones at that and closed toed shoes, and i dunno what to wear!

Well i suggest you try to find capris and tank tops, that will be good to wear in the warm weather. Good luck! xoxo kerra

Kerra S.

by TeamPotter on 4/1/2010 9:58:15 PM

awh, these r ahhdorable

by flutestar on 4/1/2010 9:53:03 PM

I ♥ THE DRESS!!!!! haha but im not too crazy about that hair thing....

hey girls! I give advice on just about anything! I'm really experienced in being an advice giver and help you get out of even the toughest sitch! so post a comment on my profile and I'll be happy to help ya Smile

by summerlover0116 on 4/1/2010 9:50:13 PM

MODMODMOD
my best friend's birthday is on Saturday but I dont know what 2 get her.To describe her a bit she's boy crazy,silly,hyper,and her fave colors r blue and black but shell luv any color.What should I get her? and I would like to be able 2 buy it at like,Target,Walmart,CVS,Claire's,JCPenney or Sears. PLZ help.

I suggest you look at target or any of those stores to see if they have a shirt or skirt or dress or something that she would love. Good luck! xoxo kerra
Kerra S.

by LuckyLady on 4/1/2010 9:44:24 PM

i LOVE that sphere lip balm! it's so super adorable!!!

by samstar on 4/1/2010 9:23:02 PM

I luv the dress! but my easter dress is black (not the easteriest color) but its extremely cute and i have this headband and heels that match it perf. Smile

by megans85 on 4/1/2010 9:00:41 PM