Bridget M.

is modding

31 MINUTES AGO See Toby from #PLL in a whole new way: http://t.co/LbGq9tjMCb

1 HOURS AGO #DailyGiveaway! 3 babes stay blemish-free with @SpaSonic's Face & Body Polisher from @Target: http://t.co/JEREVYUKTi

2 HOURS AGO Plus sized party dresses for every girl who's all about dat bass: http://t.co/xcYZJTAGsp

COMMENTS

Have the Cutest Easter Ever!

Stop hunting—we’ve found adorable, last-minute basket-fillers that’ll make your friends and fam smile.

cuteness!

by musicluva246 on 4/1/2010 8:55:57 PM

cute, they were all cute suggestions

by dogluver82 on 4/1/2010 8:54:05 PM

I love the lipbalm and the LeSport Sac. I have a LSS and they are good quality! Love 'em!

by emmanade on 4/1/2010 8:48:33 PM

i went to bath & body works today Laughing it smells so good there, & i love the dress is so adorable!!

by pinkcupcakezrule on 4/1/2010 8:44:11 PM

MOD
so i've been pretty into this guy for a while. every now and then i think he might like me back. we're both pretty shy with people we don't know, so we've never REALLY talked before. the other night he started talking to me on facebook, and used an excuse about asking a biology question. but then we kept talking for about an hour, and asked for my twitter. now we tweet back and forth about silly little things. before when i passed him at school, we just kind of pretended the other one wasn't there. now we kind of smile and wave. it is possiable that he might like me back?

Hey girl, I'm not really sure but it's possible. Maybe flirt with him for a little longer and see how that goes.
Kayla C.

by irishdancingfool17 on 4/1/2010 8:41:03 PM

Ok so one of my friends has this blog thing that she can post something and other people can comment on it. Well the guy that I like follows her and can see the stuff that I comment on her blog. So today she posted something about how she had heard that the digits of pi have finally been followed long enough to terminate( i know we are math nerds) and i want to comment on it but i dont know what to say! i dont want to say something stupid and look dumb in front of my crush. do you have something that i could say that would not make me seem stupid? PLEASE HELP!!! Thanks in advance!!!!

Hey girl, I don't really know a lot about math so I probably wouldn't be the best person to ask. Just say whatever you were planning on saying. I'm sure you wouldn't look stupid!
Kayla C.

by swimmergal333 on 4/1/2010 8:39:46 PM

My easter dress is a bubble dress thats pink and has white polka dots on them.

by rainbowveins1015 on 4/1/2010 8:32:11 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD!
So I have a rocker style. That includes black and gray, leather, and converses! My mom just hasn't understood that yet. She buys me bright pants (yellow, lime green, and purple), pink shirts, and other girly stuff, and I HATE IT!!!!!! how can I make great outfits w/ the clothes I like and the clothes that my mom buy me???
XOXO

My mom always tried to buy me pink things too. Maybe just try and talk to her about what colors you like. Calmly let her know that you don't feel comfortable wearing those other colors.
Kayla C.

by aeropostalefan108 on 4/1/2010 8:31:32 PM

Those are all so cute! Especially the dress.

by abm25 on 4/1/2010 8:28:50 PM

MOD!
Do you know any places that would have cute springy/summery cardigans.......almost a shrug? if they have it grey even better! I have really really cute tanks but I cant wear them to school without a carigan/sleeved sweater. thnx Smile

Old Navy, American Eagle,and Aerie probably do, that is where I have been getting mine.
Kayla C.