7 HOURS AGO Skip the scars and heal your skin: http://t.co/oZ1zJSC0Wc

10 HOURS AGO Sleeping with makeup on? Talk about a big beauty no-no: http://t.co/dS4jko36NM

11 HOURS AGO The easiest move for totally toned thighs: http://t.co/Anf69Zawxq

COMMENTS

Hangin' with Good Luck Charlie's Bradley Steven Perry

What’s it like to star in the hottest new family sitcom? Bradley Steven Perry, 11, sure knows.

i can't wait for the premiere sunday!
this show looks funny and charlie is the cutest!! <3 her!!!!Laughing

by dancequeen12 on 4/2/2010 7:41:34 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD!!!!!!!!!!!!
Okay it was my first day I high school and there was my life long crush right over there and he came up to me and said I really wanna makeout with u in the closet wanna go now so bye that point I was soo nervos cuz all of hif friends were looking at me and I have not even had my first kiss so I just say yes so we went in the closet and we started kissing and when we were done he tried to you know do somthing and the bad thing is I let him so now I feel really bad what do I do

Hey girl, you should never let someone pressure you into doing something you don't want to do. Be strong and put your foot down when you feel uncomfortable.
Kayla C.

by GirlsLifeQs on 4/2/2010 6:26:54 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD
if i post a question 4 u on my profile, will u look at it and post back??? can u do that on profiles??
lots 'o luv---- West Laf Girl

Hey girl, it is easier if you just post on the website. I can do that on profiles if it do happen to see it though.
Kayla C.

by West Laf Girl on 4/2/2010 5:57:03 PM

the show looks soooooo funny and charlie is ADORABLE!!! i <3 her 2 death!

by calabazita97 on 4/2/2010 5:14:54 PM

Come Join Club LINGO!!!!

First Club on GL (no lie). Most established. Quizzes and disscusions. Over 300 members. We talk TV, movies, fashion, upcoming events, we give advice, and just talk about our lifes and help each other through obsticles!!! Come Join us!!! If you would like a position, please ask and we will give you a list of some!!!

by rosebubbles101 on 4/2/2010 4:24:15 PM

he iz cute and my age hehe

by lnl1199 on 4/2/2010 3:42:47 PM

FIRST COMMENT!

I think Gabe seems awesome and he definitely makes me laugh. I hope Tyler goes far in Hollywood cuz he definitely has that comedy talent, and he is super cute!

~Leah

by all-star1998 on 4/2/2010 2:34:33 PM

I love this kid! He was so funny on "Good Luck Charlie". Gabe was one of my favorite characters (Teddy was the other) so thanks for including him!!!

by mileychannahm on 4/2/2010 2:12:38 PM

yeah I kept seeing the previews for that on TV yesterday and think it's really cool!!! I really like Bradley's character, he sounds REALLY funny!

Rock On ^_^

by <3kckitty3 on 4/2/2010 2:00:56 PM

jason dolley looks good with his hair that way

by keylinks on 4/2/2010 1:48:35 PM