1 HOURS AGO #GIVEAWAY: 1 royal darling wins a Be Light The Duchess bag from @jujube_intl: http://t.co/g9yqPSfR9t

16 HOURS AGO Keep your white sneaks oh-so-fresh with these tips: http://t.co/MleytBzl7y pic.twitter.com/ei6mrVBhLo

17 HOURS AGO EXCLUSIVE: Get your princess on with @DisneyChannel this weekend!: http://t.co/P2QpInO51X pic.twitter.com/juRdmHQvIm

COMMENTS

Hangin' with Good Luck Charlie's Bradley Steven Perry

What’s it like to star in the hottest new family sitcom? Bradley Steven Perry, 11, sure knows.

I love Gabe!
If you go in itunes store and you have a video ipod you can get a free episode of Good Luck Charlie!!
Check out my profile!!!

by bakecake1865 on 4/2/2010 1:46:36 PM

He's such a cutie! I can't wait to see this show...it looks really funny and I loved Bridgit Mendler on the GL cover!

by fieldhockeyluvr613 on 4/2/2010 1:42:55 PM

I have the first whole episode on my ipod!

by SBCreations on 4/2/2010 1:26:46 PM

I cant wait for the show to premier, it sounds like its gonna be really good

by baby12 on 4/2/2010 12:53:49 PM

i got the 1st episode on itunes and it is hilarious!!

by dancechick7496 on 4/2/2010 12:43:55 PM

Can't wait to see the premiere on Sunday!

-Kat
♥♫♥♫♥

by missgoodytwoshoes on 4/2/2010 12:41:47 PM

I have never heard of this show. Probably cuz i don't watch Disney channel.

by omgitsme663 on 4/2/2010 12:06:32 PM

i dont know if ill watch this...disney stuff just isnt my thing :/

by alpha_girlie on 4/2/2010 10:54:18 AM

this show looks sooo funny! Smile i cant wait for it to come on

hey girls! I give advice on just about anything! I'm really experienced in being an advice giver and help you get out of even the toughest sitch! so post a comment on my profile and I'll be happy to help ya Smile

by summerlover0116 on 4/2/2010 9:49:38 AM

Smile SmileCome Join Club LINGO!!!! Smile Smile

First Club on GL (no lie). Most established. Quizzes and disscusions. Over 300 members. We talk TV, movies, fashion, upcoming events, we give advice, and just talk about our lifes and help each other through obsticles!!! Come Join us!!! If you would like a position, please ask and we will give you a list of some!!!

by penguinfan on 4/2/2010 8:35:55 AM

Are you tweeting on Twitter?

Two sisters. One secret. CLICK HERE to see what happens when the silence is broken in the new novel Never Said.

Sometimes, it's what's Never Said that matters most...

Twin sisters Annie and Sarah couldn't be more different. But when Annie reveals a terrible secret, Sarah may be the only one who can help.

CLICK HERE to find out what happens when the silence is broken in Never Said, a touching new novel from Carol Lynch Williams.