8 MINUTES AGO Thanksgiving is official over—time to get started on these cute & cheap Christmas crafts: http://t.co/GK9eNSsGDn

3 HOURS AGO 4 things that could cause serious probs "down there" http://t.co/py0Tymr2JB

4 HOURS AGO The real reason your ex doesn't wanna be friends after the breakup: http://t.co/BQy2Q6DFT5

COMMENTS

Hangin' with Good Luck Charlie's Bradley Steven Perry

What’s it like to star in the hottest new family sitcom? Bradley Steven Perry, 11, sure knows.

bradly is sooooooooooooooo...... HOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

by rsemax on 8/11/2011 9:51:29 PM

Bradley is the funniest charater on the show. My fav quote of his:
dad: R u wearing cologne?... But u don't need to shave.
gabe: as long as we're being logical, why do u still own a comb? Laughing

by splinterstar on 7/18/2010 5:21:23 PM

i watched the first episode and thought i was really dumb........i mean it wasnt even funny...i thought the whole show was waaay to predictable

by gretathegreat on 5/2/2010 11:32:53 PM

this show is better than the other disney shows because it's more realistic Laughing
gabe is funny and cute, charlie is adorable, teddy is nice, and pj is hot lol

by Adriana62 on 4/14/2010 6:53:47 PM

MOD MOD MOD i need your help im new and i don't know how to make a profile .

Hey girl! There's a link for how to get a slammin' profile! Check it out http://www.girlslife.com/page/Top-10-Tips-For-A-Slammin-Profile%21.aspx

Hallie R.

by blaisejj on 4/8/2010 7:51:21 AM

MOD MOD MOD MOD!
ok so i have a HUGE crush on my ex-bf. i broke up with him last june cuz we weren't gonna see each other at all over the summer. we are still very good friends and i have recently realized that i have never stopped liking him. idk what to do! help please!

hey girl! You should tell him how you feel and suggest that you want to get back together and see what he says.
Eryn G.

by lacrosse_gal_24 on 4/4/2010 7:10:22 PM

GOOD LUCK
DO NOT CHEAT OR IT WON'T WORK AND YOU WILL WISH YOU HADN'T. TAKE 3 MINUTES TRY THIS - IT WILL FREAK YOU OUT. DO NOT READ AHEAD, JUST DO IT. IT TAKES ABOUT 3 MINUTES - WORTH A TRY 1st. Get PEN and PAPER 2nd. WHEN CHOOSING NAMES, MAKE SURE THEY ARE REAL PEOPLE THAT YOU ACTUALLY KNOW 3rd. GO WITH YOUR FIRST INSTINCTS !!!!! Very important for good results. 4th SCROLL DOWN ONE LINE AT THE TIME DON..T READ AHEAD otherwise YOU WILL RUIN THE FUN. 1. On a blank sheet of paper, WRITE NUMBERS 1 through 11 in a COLUMN on the LEFT. ~ 2. Next to the NUMBERS 1 & 2, WRITE DOWN ANY 2 NUMBERS YOU WANT. ~ 3. Next to the NUMBERS 3 & 7, WRITE DOWN THE NAMES OF TWO MEMBERS OF THE OPPOSITE SEX. SAME SEX IF GAY. CAUTION: DO NOT LOOK AHEAD or IT WILL NOT TURN OUT RIGHT. ~ 4.WRITE ANYONES NAME (like FRIENDS or FAMILY...) next to 4, 5, & 6. DON..T CHEAT OR YOU..LL BE UPSET THAT YOU DID. ~ 5.WRITE down FOUR SONG TITLES in 8, 9, 10, & 11. ~ 6.Finally, MAKE A WISH ARE YOU READY? ~ ~~ ~~~ ~~~~ ~~~~~ ~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~ HERE IS THE KEY TO THE GAME. ~ - THE NUMBER of PEOPLE THAT LIKE YOU is found in SPACE 2. - THE PERSON IN SPACE 3 IS THE ONE YOU LOVE. - THE PERSON YOU LIKE but your relationship CANNOT WORK is in SPACE 7 - YOU CARE MOST about the PERSON you put in SPACE 4 . - THE PERSON YOU NAME IN NUMBER 5 IS THE ONE WHO KNOWS YOU VERY WELL. - THE PERSON YOU NAMED IN 6 IS YOUR LUCKY STAR. - THE SONG IN 8 IS THE SONG THAT MATCHES WITH THE PERSON IN NUMBER 3. - THE TITLE IN 9 IS THE SONG FOR THE PERSON IN 7. - THE 10TH SPACE IS THE SONG THAT TELLS YOU MOST ABOUT YOUR MIND - AND 11 IS THE SONG TELLING HOW YOU FEEL ABOUT LIFE. - NUMBER 1 IS YOUR LUCKY NUMBER . ~ *Repost this WITHIN AN HOUR OF READING THIS. IF YOU DO, YOUR WISH WILL COME TRUE. * REPOST WITH CHINESE HOROSCOPE (Freakishly Correct) good luck

by nhcamp on 4/3/2010 9:28:22 AM

lol i love him! he reminds me so much of my bgf

by headoverheals on 4/2/2010 10:30:45 PM

i don't know why but this look like it's gonna be a weird show

by aqua girl on 4/2/2010 9:48:15 PM

hey girls! I give advice on just about anything! I'm really experienced in being an advice giver and help you get out of even the toughest sitch! so post a comment on my profile and I'll be happy to help ya Smile

by summerlover0116 on 4/2/2010 8:43:19 PM

i can't wait for the premiere sunday!
this show looks funny and charlie is the cutest!! <3 her!!!!Laughing

by dancequeen12 on 4/2/2010 7:41:34 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD!!!!!!!!!!!!
Okay it was my first day I high school and there was my life long crush right over there and he came up to me and said I really wanna makeout with u in the closet wanna go now so bye that point I was soo nervos cuz all of hif friends were looking at me and I have not even had my first kiss so I just say yes so we went in the closet and we started kissing and when we were done he tried to you know do somthing and the bad thing is I let him so now I feel really bad what do I do

Hey girl, you should never let someone pressure you into doing something you don't want to do. Be strong and put your foot down when you feel uncomfortable.
Kayla C.

by GirlsLifeQs on 4/2/2010 6:26:54 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD
if i post a question 4 u on my profile, will u look at it and post back??? can u do that on profiles??
lots 'o luv---- West Laf Girl

Hey girl, it is easier if you just post on the website. I can do that on profiles if it do happen to see it though.
Kayla C.

by West Laf Girl on 4/2/2010 5:57:03 PM

the show looks soooooo funny and charlie is ADORABLE!!! i <3 her 2 death!

by calabazita97 on 4/2/2010 5:14:54 PM

Come Join Club LINGO!!!!

First Club on GL (no lie). Most established. Quizzes and disscusions. Over 300 members. We talk TV, movies, fashion, upcoming events, we give advice, and just talk about our lifes and help each other through obsticles!!! Come Join us!!! If you would like a position, please ask and we will give you a list of some!!!

by rosebubbles101 on 4/2/2010 4:24:15 PM

he iz cute and my age hehe

by lnl1199 on 4/2/2010 3:42:47 PM

FIRST COMMENT!

I think Gabe seems awesome and he definitely makes me laugh. I hope Tyler goes far in Hollywood cuz he definitely has that comedy talent, and he is super cute!

~Leah

by all-star1998 on 4/2/2010 2:34:33 PM

I love this kid! He was so funny on "Good Luck Charlie". Gabe was one of my favorite characters (Teddy was the other) so thanks for including him!!!

by mileychannahm on 4/2/2010 2:12:38 PM

yeah I kept seeing the previews for that on TV yesterday and think it's really cool!!! I really like Bradley's character, he sounds REALLY funny!

Rock On ^_^

by <3kckitty3 on 4/2/2010 2:00:56 PM

jason dolley looks good with his hair that way

by keylinks on 4/2/2010 1:48:35 PM

I love Gabe!
If you go in itunes store and you have a video ipod you can get a free episode of Good Luck Charlie!!
Check out my profile!!!

by bakecake1865 on 4/2/2010 1:46:36 PM

He's such a cutie! I can't wait to see this show...it looks really funny and I loved Bridgit Mendler on the GL cover!

by fieldhockeyluvr613 on 4/2/2010 1:42:55 PM

I have the first whole episode on my ipod!

by SBCreations on 4/2/2010 1:26:46 PM

I cant wait for the show to premier, it sounds like its gonna be really good

by baby12 on 4/2/2010 12:53:49 PM

i got the 1st episode on itunes and it is hilarious!!

by dancechick7496 on 4/2/2010 12:43:55 PM

Can't wait to see the premiere on Sunday!

-Kat
♥♫♥♫♥

by missgoodytwoshoes on 4/2/2010 12:41:47 PM

I have never heard of this show. Probably cuz i don't watch Disney channel.

by omgitsme663 on 4/2/2010 12:06:32 PM

i dont know if ill watch this...disney stuff just isnt my thing :/

by alpha_girlie on 4/2/2010 10:54:18 AM

this show looks sooo funny! Smile i cant wait for it to come on

by summerlover0116 on 4/2/2010 9:49:38 AM