10 HOURS AGO Hey fit chicks, say hello to your new favorite workout: http://t.co/GZ50ygVlNX

13 HOURS AGO Which character from @thegivermovie are you? Take the quiz and find out: http://t.co/V1rdFyMROQ

14 HOURS AGO The thigh gap thing has gone far enough #BodyPeace: http://t.co/9KEmVRd8uf

COMMENTS

Sad About New Family

My dad and new stepmom took me ice skating with them and my stepsister. I thought it would be fun, but it wasn’t. My dad...

HEY!!
DO YOU LOVE TAYLOR SWIFT?
DO YOU NEED ADVICE LIKE NOW?
DO YOU LOVE TWILIGHT?
ARE YOU MAD ABOUT SHOPPING?
WELL, IF YOU ANSWERED YES TO ANY OF
THE QUESTIONS ABOVE YOU NEED TO COME ON
MY PROFILE NOW!!

by savvylula on 4/11/2010 12:56:26 PM

MOD MOD my dad wants me to get invalve with a sport that'll give me the excersise I need . So he signed me up for soccer . I like that he's tring to keep me healthy but it's keeping me from doing the stuff I like , like I want to do hip=hop danceing , because he didnt like me doing cheerleading because it didnt give me enough excersise . So im afraiged he'll say no because it's kind'a like cheerleading ! please help me try to covince him or give me some advice . Smile

Explain to him how much exercise you get in a class like that, maybe he just doesn't understand.

Kayla C.

by kyleedevon on 4/9/2010 4:42:41 PM

hey mi aunt likes mi brother more than me and treats him nicer so i stay in my room and be lonly cuz i miss my mom so much i cry cuz i want to live with her. i feel like im being left out . how can i can more loved?help

by leahbugleah on 4/8/2010 7:42:37 PM

ATTENTION ALL GIRLS READING THIS!

if ur reading this girl talk column, u obviously care about advice. visit my profile, post me a question(if its super important, put ***** at the top) and ill answer in 3 days, guaranteed. if ur profile isn't publicly visible, i'll answer ur questions on MY profile(NOW WITH 1600 PLUS COMMENTS!!!). thanks! pass it on to ur friends!

~aspiring advice columnist, lauren

BRITT NICOLE
FIREFLIGHT
HAWK NELSON
JON FOREMAN
KJ-52
SELENA GOMEZ

OR ANY OTHERS, SUCH AS THESE BANDS AND ARTISTS LISTED, THEN PLEASE CHECK OUT MY PROFILE!!!

by christiangirlsmusicclub on 4/8/2010 4:51:29 PM

hey girls,
comment on my profile!
i give great advise on school, and family and friends!! Laughing
and i promise ill answer ur questions within a couple of days!
~ifmusicalgirl1

by ifmusicalgirl1 on 4/8/2010 3:44:18 PM

MODMODMODMODMODMODMODMODMODMODMOD i was looking at that barbizon modeling application, and me and my dad where wonding where the information and picture go to. lyk, is it shared with any other websites? thanks

hey girl! it should just be shared with us and barbizon, but you should read all the fine print and def CALL barbizon (their number can be searched online) to find out!

Hallie R.

by HIDDENDIVAGIRL97 on 4/8/2010 10:23:52 AM

Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile
All those smilies got your attention??
GOOD!
need adivice on fashion? music? boys? anything, and i'lll help you!!!!! ill reply on your profile!!!!!
XOXO

by HIDDENDIVAGIRL97 on 4/8/2010 10:16:26 AM

MOD MOD , hey I have this BFF thats well, how do I put this the nice way, a little bit of an airhead . I dont mean to insult her but her lack of common sence is a little annoying . Like she'll ask, "whats that big bump on your face?" out loud, very loudly in front of people in public and it'll be a pimple ! She'll tell my secrets to other people when I thought I made it clear that its a secret and she'll tell them to people I dont even know ! She'll get really grumpy a lot and she'll act like a stick in the mud and be VERY argumentative ! I need advice please help and save our relationship ! Smile

Hey girl,

Sounds like she doesn't think much before she talks, and believe me I know because I have had friends like this. Let her know that when you say something is a secret, it means she shouldn't tell people. She should know that this hurts you and upsets you. If she has trouble keeping secrets, she may not be the best person to confide in. You can continue having fun with her, but maybe you should lean on another BFF when you really need to vent about something.
Allee S.

by kyleedevon on 4/8/2010 7:41:31 AM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD
Okay so me and this guy have been sorda friends for a while, then we we started to talk we found we have sooo much in common, almost everything. were pretty much perfect together. He seems not very happy during the day but at night he brightens up when he talks to me. He tells me EVERYTHING thats going on with him. there is just this connection thats indescribible. I feel empty the days I dont talk to him. I like him alot. we talk for HOURS all night long but at school I barely see him (one grade appart but really close birthdays) and when I do Im nervous to walk up and start a convo. I guess its because he went out with this girl thats "sorda" my friend (were not close) but to her we are friends and they broke up and she was upset, she doesnt like him now and that was a while ago but her friends are still mad. How can I bring our conversations to school,? thanks. (:

Hey girl, just start slowly. Ask about how his day went or where he's going when you see him. From there, try to meet up with him (maybe sit with him at lunch if that was an option). As for your friend, just make sure she's OK with you going out with this guy if it ever gets to that point. Until it does, you're just friends and that's no big deal.

xoxo