8 HOURS AGO RT @NiallsBlueEyes9: Thank you @girlslifemag I got my book :) YAY! :) pic.twitter.com/2Yrh9pCq98

8 HOURS AGO How do you feel about smoking? Sound off on the survey: http://t.co/DYrp6lJmWF

11 HOURS AGO 20 ways to flirt with your crush: http://t.co/M6GN4Lfh2r

COMMENTS

Sad About New Family

My dad and new stepmom took me ice skating with them and my stepsister. I thought it would be fun, but it wasn’t. My dad...

Mod, there is a guy that knew that I had a crush on him. But, her is the problem: I stopped liking him 2 months ago and now he told 3 people, one of them being my bff. I'm scared people will tease me because he is white and I'm black and other stuff. What should I do about this sitch? P.S. I don't care what race, color, or nationality anyone is because it's wrong.

Hey girl, I think you should just let your BFF know, should she bring it up, that you're not interested in this guy anymore. If she doesn't, let it go or even tell her about your new crush (so she catches the drift her source was wrong). As for the race issue, you're totally right and you should not be bothered about it. Everyone's equal, and if any of your friends make a fuss about who you like, it's their issue to deal with. Don't let it bother you because you're fine.

xoxo
Alyssa B.

by Shopaholic55 on 4/7/2010 9:41:57 PM

Mod y didn't u post my ? Now idk which one it was and I've decided not to ask or tell my mom or any adult I told my friend a littel but wish I didn't

Hey chica!  I'm sorry, I've been posting all the Qs I've gotten!  If you think I missed one, go ahead and re-post.  I'd love to help.

Marie H.

by Memesputerpunkingirl on 4/7/2010 7:11:16 PM

Mod u haven't been anSerIng

by Memesputerpunkingirl on 4/7/2010 6:53:02 PM

MoD mpd mod

Hey girl,
I'm not totally sure what you mean... If you are feeling super-stressed or scared, I would talk to an adult you trust about what you're going through.  They can help you figure it out and feel more relaxed.  Wishing you the best!  xoxo

Marie H.

by Memesputerpunkingirl on 4/7/2010 6:34:18 PM

Mod I tYped u ?s almost an hour ago and STILL no replp

by Memesputerpunkingirl on 4/7/2010 5:49:58 PM

Mod I

by Memesputerpunkingirl on 4/7/2010 5:48:52 PM

Mod mod mod on the mom thing u ansered u said to flat out explain wats going on to find out if she's been thru it but I don't feel comfy doing that she might try to tell some1 or if she's in a bad mood get mad!

Hey girl!  If you're worried about your mom telling someone, just ask her if she'd keep it private.  And you're right - sometimes people get upset by things easier if they're in a bad mood!  Try to talk to her at a time when you're both calm.

Marie H.

by Memesputerpunkingirl on 4/7/2010 5:38:45 PM

Mod mod MOd

Hey girl!  I'm sorry... Gabrielle actually signed off already.  If there's a way I can help, let me know!

Marie H.

by Memesputerpunkingirl on 4/7/2010 5:36:28 PM

****STOP MODDING TODAY!!!****
Hate waiting for mods to answer? Well come on profile for great advice! I give awesome advice on:
-BOYS
-PUBERTY
-BODY
-FASHION
-EVERYTHING ELSE!
And if you love my advice, come and join my club!

CANT WAIT TO SEE YOU THERE!

by rainbowscolorfully on 4/7/2010 3:47:26 PM

Hey my parents have been "divorced" (ok well they were never married my mom called off the wedding 2 weeks before) anyway they haven't been together my whole life. My dad causes me so much stress it's not even funny. I always work through it though. So if anyone needs advice on anything come talk to me on my profile I check Girlslife at least 2 a day. If anyone has advice for me write it on my profile. Thanks So much.
Lots Of Love,