8 HOURS AGO #ThatAwkwardMoment when your bestie's ex tries to hit on you...Here's how to deal: http://t.co/cNRReCECR5

11 HOURS AGO Look cool as ice in Anna & Elsa's hottest hairstyles #Frozen: http://t.co/zkJh1LxAEF

12 HOURS AGO 4 ways to totally remix your white tee: http://t.co/NylZ5Cylym

COMMENTS

Sad About New Family

My dad and new stepmom took me ice skating with them and my stepsister. I thought it would be fun, but it wasn’t. My dad...

Mod mod mOD my mom and I have lots in common and it's weid cas she's not my bio like born if something happens to her it does me! Anyways I want tto know if shew goinn thru or have these odd things I do but I dint wanna tell her!! How can I find out?? Like a few of the things are changing bodies, The Shadow a dark thing w no eyes just sockets that connect w me abd suck me int other dimensions, my name whispered and there's many more upsetting!!!! How can I find out if at my age or ever or if she still goes thru any of this w out flatly asking her?

Hey girl, I'm really not sure since thats a pretty unique situation. If you and your mom are close though and have a lot in common, its probably okay to ask her flat out and confide in her. She loves you and won't judge you, and you'll feel a lot better once you get things off your chest.

- Gabrielle

gabrielle m.

by Memesputerpunkingirl on 4/7/2010 8:16:37 AM

Mod mod mod I have a ? I'm unsure about my friend aak me ok: why is it bad to tear ur hymen b4 u um do it??? Cause my grandma said it is and so no tampons (I don't care tho)

Hey girl, I think I just answered this question, but health-wise it is not a bad thing for your hymen to break. It is actually pretty common for it to break before  you ever become sexually active, from things like using tampons, sports or trauma to your abdomen region. It doesn't usually hurt and most people don't even notice when it happens. Its sort of an old fashioned belief thats has to do with values, but there is no medical reason to be worried about your hymen breaking.

- Gabrielle

gabrielle m.

by Memesputerpunkingirl on 4/7/2010 8:11:59 AM

Mod mod mod I have another ? I'm still irregular period and literally like 4 cups a day the doc gave me meds it didn't work I don't wanna mention it much tho becuz don't wanna risk having to run screaming out of the docs cuz of an exam!!!! So that's not amn option or wat I'm asking I'm asking how to monimze leakage through my pants!!!! I use pads that's all I'm allowed but I have a stupid ? Why is it bad for your hymen to break b4 um doing it in life???

Hey girl, first off, its important to be honest with your doctors so they can help you the best they can and keep you healthy. Don't be embarrassed or scared. For now, just keep using pads (and wearing dark colored bottoms) but see a doctor if you're worried. As for your other question, its not a bad thing. In fact, many girl's hymens have broken by the time they become sexually active, since lots of every day activities can cause it to break. Many people don't even notice when it happens.

- Gabrielle

gabrielle m.

by Memesputerpunkingirl on 4/7/2010 8:04:26 AM

Mod mod mod um hello?? I typed a ? Yesterday and still no anser it was super long so I won't retype Lauren was sposed to anser when I reminder her she was like u have to gve us more time and stuff so I expect u to locate my ? and anser plz

Hey girl, I'm not sure what to tell you about that, but if you want to resend it I'll be happy to answer.

- Gabrielle

gabrielle m.

by Memesputerpunkingirl on 4/7/2010 7:59:07 AM

Hey, gurl...I can't say that i have ea been where ur @...But...if your stepsister is only eight and a bad skater...ur dad might not have meant anything by holding her hand... talk to your dad bout this. he might have just been trying to ward off a accident..Smile
And also...talk to ur new stepsister (if she will talk with u) She might accually be kinda cool!!!!
Gangsta-Smile

by Fashionbabe on 4/6/2010 11:59:29 PM

hay
i have my period and im one of the first one of my class
wen its thaat time of the month i always com in grumpy and take it out on my friends and i feel bad because they dont know about it
i wanna tell them but im scared they might think ive developed too fast. and i dont want them to spred rumors about it or anyone to over hear. i doubt that they would tell someone tho. should i tell them or is their something i do to calme me down on thoes days?

by cheer9898 on 4/6/2010 10:00:31 PM

Mod mod mod I have a friend w great fame and she sometime acts a lil snobby bout it and bcuz she's rich and barely hangs out w me only lke tyecpopular girls anymore but u don't rly Like her that much

Hey girlie,

I'm not sure what your question is here... do you want her to realize that she's acting snobby?  If you still want to be her friend, you should tell her how you feel!  Don't attack her or make her feel bad, but just explain that it hurts when she treats you differently because she has more money/fame/whatever than you.

Lauren C.

by Memesputerpunkingirl on 4/6/2010 8:14:02 PM

Mod mod mod I typed u a ? Like ten mins ago still no anser!!!

You need to give us more than 10 minutes to get to your questions, girlie.  We have a LOT of work to do on the site and are super busy so we can't promise immediate responses.  I'm sorry!

Lauren C.

by Memesputerpunkingirl on 4/6/2010 8:11:35 PM

MODMODMOD!
So my boyfirend and i have been going strong for 6weeks now. today he told me he had a surprise for me, and it was a Butterfinger! he knows i hate them and thought it would be funny, but it wasnt. he was kinda sad that i didnt like it. what should i say? thanks!

Hey babe,

Boys will always try to be funny and smart, whether it's to impress you or make them feel better about themselves.  Sometimes it doesn't work though...and that's just the way it is!  Don't sweat this one - just keep on talking to him and interacting with him the same as normal.  It's only a minor thing and as long as you aren't mad or upset, it should be put in the past and forgotten Smile

Lauren C.

by countrygal28 on 4/6/2010 5:15:24 PM

ATTENTION ALL GIRLS READING THIS!

if ur reading this girl talk column, u obviously care about advice. visit my profile, post me a question(if its super important, put ***** at the top) and ill answer in 3 days, guaranteed. if ur profile isn't publicly visible, i'll answer ur questions on MY profile(NOW WITH 1600 PLUS COMMENTS!!!). thanks! pass it on to ur friends!

~aspiring advice columnist, lauren