2 HOURS AGO Why you should be rockin' a super cute sun hat this season: http://t.co/6iUJMHrLzm

5 HOURS AGO Don't worry; shaving your arms will not make your hair grow back like a sasquach: http://t.co/xbnHVhvheI

6 HOURS AGO What would you do if your mom blogged all of your private (& majorly embarrassing) moments for the world to see? http://t.co/CFJM3Sv1B4

COMMENTS

Sad About New Family

My dad and new stepmom took me ice skating with them and my stepsister. I thought it would be fun, but it wasn’t. My dad...

MOD MOD
ok my cousin and i have not seen each other in a long time (since june last year) and i saw her a few days ago and she was like we have to do some thing. i not sure what to do fun. do you have any ideas? thanks.

Hey! How about playing a sport outside, like kicking a soccer ball, throwing a frisbee, or shooting hoops. If you guys aren't into sports, you could try making crafts, like collage, or going to the movies.
Megan R.

by j4zm09 on 4/5/2010 7:33:31 PM

MOD MOD MOD (please hide the comment just put your answer)

Hey babe, it's definitely possible. Try starting a convo with him and see how he reacts!
Megan R.

by jessyjess on 4/5/2010 5:34:40 PM

i think u should try to talk to ur step mom cuz u can talk about things u cant with ur real mom. try it :~)

by j4zm09 on 4/5/2010 1:32:02 PM

MOD!! i want apet so bad and whenever i ask my mom she says no because we used to hasve some hamsters when i was little and i never took care of them but now that bi'm older i'm more responsible nad i think i'm ready to get anyother pet but my mom won't let me i need help plz!!!

Hey girl,
I didn'y have a pet growing up either so I feel your pain! Try taking up some extra chores around the house and helping your parents more. This will show them that you are older and more responsible. After a month or so, sit them down and prove to them what you are capable of doing and how you are mature enough to have a pet. Good luck!

Olga B.

by brookiecookie98 on 4/5/2010 12:44:09 PM

hey chikas!!!!!!!
need advice? from fashion and style to boys and bff's, im the one to go 2! aswell as helping as best i can i have noticed in my own experience tht music helps, so i might also suggest a song according to ur sticky sitch!i enjoy doing this, so please dont be shy,
thx for reading! Laughing

by devilishJ on 4/5/2010 10:34:36 AM

You should of have told her... she probably would've understood.

by beenity6 on 4/5/2010 12:59:20 AM

ANYONE READY 4 1O THINGS I HATE ABOUT YOU>?????????????????????????????????????????

comment on my profile

by 15scoulosv on 4/4/2010 9:04:14 PM

ATTENTION ALL CLUB leaders/makers FOR ADVICE!
I want a job as a advice girl in a club. I give great advice and can relate! I give good advice on:
-Boys
-period
-body
-fashion
PLEASE REPLY ON MY PROFILE IF I AM WANTED

by rainbowscolorfully on 4/4/2010 8:30:00 PM

aw poor girly i think ya should tell your step mom i think she would understand
best of luck(:

by allysonk294 on 4/4/2010 8:06:36 PM

It's hard to adjust to a family. Maybe you should of told her. It would let you get to know her.

***If anyone needs advice or just someone to listen I'm here. check out my profile*****

by GoGreenGoPeace on 4/4/2010 7:54:57 PM