8 HOURS AGO Skip the scars and heal your skin: http://t.co/oZ1zJSC0Wc

11 HOURS AGO Sleeping with makeup on? Talk about a big beauty no-no: http://t.co/dS4jko36NM

12 HOURS AGO The easiest move for totally toned thighs: http://t.co/Anf69Zawxq

COMMENTS

Sad About New Family

My dad and new stepmom took me ice skating with them and my stepsister. I thought it would be fun, but it wasn’t. My dad...

hey everyone please post on my profile! i could use the support for what i am going through (read the thing i posted about the pig in my backyard and my angry parents).

by horsegirl33 on 4/4/2010 7:09:45 PM

MOD
so theres this pig in my backyard and it poops in our flowers all the time and my parents get really mad all the time and they yell and scream and i hate having them be mad so i need your advice on what to do!!!!

hey girl! You need to talk to the rents and tell them about the big, maybe you could gate the pig in away from the garden.
Eryn G.

by horsegirl33 on 4/4/2010 7:08:31 PM

MOD MOD MOD i like a guy who is a few years older than me. his younger brother is in my class and somehow he figured out my friends code name for him and heard everything i had ever said about him. well he told all the other guys and they were all making fun of me. they have all stopped talking about it now but the guy i liked wont stop staring at me now. why do u think he is doing this thx for ur help Smile

hey girl! He might like you, since he knows that you like him maybe he is interested in getting to know you better.
Eryn G.

by volleyballgirl2468 on 4/4/2010 6:56:12 PM

ATTENTION ALL GIRLS READING THIS!

if ur reading this girl talk column, u obviously care about advice. visit my profile, post me a question(if its super important, put ***** at the top) and ill answer in 3 days, guaranteed. if ur profile isn't publicly visible, i'll answer ur questions on MY profile(NOW WITH 1500 PLUS COMMENTS!!!). thanks! pass it on to ur friends!

~aspiring advice columnist, lauren

by soccergirl524 on 4/4/2010 1:12:38 PM

Hey girlies! Smile
Are you looking for a place where u can get expert advice from girls just like you? Check out the famous a-list clique; the pretty committee. Based off the group of BFFs in the best selling Clique series by Lisi Harrison, the members of the PC give you advice from their expert area.
Massie--boys!!
Alicia--fashion and make-up
Dylan-- eating right and staying in shape
Kristen-- school 911
Claire--friend probs.
You can also become a GLU (girl like us) and compete with gawsip points.
So don't be a LBR (loser beyond repair); check out our profile!!
x 10

by *the*pretty*committee* on 4/4/2010 1:00:59 AM

Mod mod mod mod
one more thing. I know this girl who does weed and smokes.. And she says she wants to turn things around but she doesnt wanna go to a place called mercy ministries which would help her a lot. What could I say to her so she'd change her mind?

Hey girl, that's definitely a toughy. A lot of people in that situation believe they can help themselves more than a hospital or anywhere else could. But if you're really worried for them I would tell someone or atleast get her to talk to someone to tell her how to get back on track.
Lauren R.

by Penguins4emi on 4/4/2010 12:05:42 AM

Mod mod mod mod mod
I know this is really stupid and childish but I have a huuuge crush on Justin bieber. Like to the point where it literally hurts inside when I watch videos of him since I know I won't ever meet him. I even like a guy that I could potentially get.. But he has a gf right now And he doenst even compare to Justin.. Idk what to do so I don't hurt

Hey girl, I totally get you but the thing you have to realize, without his music he would just be another boy out on the streets. So in truth, there IS another boy out there for you who you can have and will be able to be with. It took me quite a while to find my boy, but I was patient, and now i'm happier than ever.
Lauren R.

by Penguins4emi on 4/4/2010 12:02:35 AM

Mod mod mod mod mod
k so I'm going dowtown to hang out with friends on monday. What could I wear? and how should I do my hair? It's a little pastmy shoulders. For the outfit I need to wear something cute and comfy cuz we'll be doing a lot of walking. Thanks

Hey girl, comfy to me means flip flops. ha =] But with a lot of walking I would try some cute flats, definitely a skirt (if the weather is warm) and maybe a tank and a little sweater overtop incase it gets a little chilly.
Lauren R.

by Penguins4emi on 4/3/2010 11:58:59 PM

MOD! pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeez lend me a hand here! muy importante!
ok, look. a couple months ago(aka last week) a boy asked me out. he's evil & rude & crude & has a reputation for going too far. plus, he already has a GF (she's my enemy but still). so, naturally, i said no, right? well, that was a mistake. he said he was gonna kill me. he said, quote, "you shouldn't have said no to me, you bitch. i'm gonna bring a mother fuckin knife to school and kill you. put an end to all your shit." im so scared! i've told no-one. no-one else knows or overheard it or anything. i want to tell the principal or somethin, but i know it will only make it worse. what should i do!? i've been paranoid & let out a tiny scream whenever someone calls my name. i lose sleep. im always with a friend. i keep looking over my shoulder. HELP!

Hey girl, that's not cool at all that he did that. You need to tell someone right away about this boy even if he is joking. Tell your principal, and most definitely let your parents what's going on. Threats are taken super seriously and not cool at all. But I promise you'll be fine girl! Stay calm!
Lauren R.

by cmwriter on 4/3/2010 10:44:56 PM

Mod Mod!
different question, I promise! I am involved with community theatre, and I know this one girl who stole the part I really wanted because her dad bought it for her. I wouldn't have a problem if this was the first time it has happened, but it's not! I always feel like I will never get a lead now. I know that something was going on, because the cast list came out for Wicked the play I wanted to do. First I was Elphaba, the lead girl. An hour later i get a call first, from her bragging that they made a mistake on the cast list and that she had gotten the part. A few minutes later I get a call from the director saying that he had suddenly changed his mind, but i know if that were the case he would have called me, and not her first. I feel like I need to fight for that part, because it is like my dream role since i was seven, but I don't think that will make me look good! What should I do?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

Hey girl, i think you SHOULD fight for it! paying for the role is not right at all! That's not talent, it's money getting in the way. Talk to someone about it because that's not cool at all! Definitely either talk to your parents if you're sure about what's going on, and try talking to the director.
Lauren R.