1 HOURS AGO #DailyGiveaway! 2 chatterboxes talk it out with @PantechMobile's Pantech Vybe: http://t.co/ISHwCBt5o7

3 HOURS AGO Wanna make team captain this year? Here's how: http://t.co/87JKx4sd94

15 HOURS AGO 4 brilliant ways to wear a braid crown: http://t.co/Vh5xQu3jr0

COMMENTS

Hangin' with Good Luck Charlie's Bridgit Mendler

We got a chance to chill with the Disney starlet in her ah-dorable dressing room (equipped with floral wall decals and a Nintendo Wii) and wanted to share some more fabulous tidbits.

OMG she is awesome but the show wasnt outstanding but i degfinitely was cracking up the whole time!

by all-star1998 on 4/7/2010 5:07:08 PM

ATTENTION ALL GIRLS READING THIS!!!

Do you need advice? Well then, come to me! I have all the answers. You can ask me just about anything you want! Questions about fashion, make-up, boys, school, friends, family and all of those kind of things. Just go to my profile and post a comment asking me your question. I will reply to you in 2 days, I promise. If your profile isnt publicly visable, then I will answer the question on my profile so check my profile daily to see if I have posted your answer. You will be sastisfied with the answers. I ♥ giving advice. So what are you waiting for? Got a question? ASK ME!!

Love and Rockets,
Keidy♥

by zebraatastic on 4/7/2010 9:38:21 AM

Bridget is so cool i'm going to watch good luck charlie all the time.....potatoes....are awesome

by GumChewer on 4/6/2010 4:44:13 PM

haha i like her she seems cool Smile

hey girls! I give advice on just about anything! I'm really experienced in being an advice giver and help you get out of even the toughest sitch! so post a comment on my profile and I'll be happy to help ya Smile

by summerlover0116 on 4/5/2010 9:35:36 PM

i like her already. she's so pretty!

by Quince_playa on 4/5/2010 10:03:25 AM

She's cool and all but she's no Owl City!

by bieberfan513 on 4/4/2010 10:04:12 PM

hey girls!
I have been giving advice on GL for 3 years now and im happy to help you out with anything you need! Just come t my profile, and check out the advice section for extras and details! Talk to you soon!
Lots Of Love
Ellie

by hugatree95 on 4/4/2010 7:15:35 PM

Oh I like her! She's funny - and we're both Team Jacob! Hurrah!

by MadiBird on 4/4/2010 6:51:34 PM

The sushi rap is funny. I really love Bridgit...thanks for covering her again. Smile Y'all rock!

by mileychannahm on 4/4/2010 5:37:04 PM

I saw her on the Clique yesterday. That movie is a funny movie. I don't care much for this TV show though.

by NJessicaN on 4/4/2010 5:03:32 PM