8 HOURS AGO RT @NiallsBlueEyes9: Thank you @girlslifemag I got my book :) YAY! :) pic.twitter.com/2Yrh9pCq98

8 HOURS AGO How do you feel about smoking? Sound off on the survey: http://t.co/DYrp6lJmWF

11 HOURS AGO 20 ways to flirt with your crush: http://t.co/M6GN4Lfh2r

COMMENTS

Hangin' with Good Luck Charlie's Bridgit Mendler

We got a chance to chill with the Disney starlet in her ah-dorable dressing room (equipped with floral wall decals and a Nintendo Wii) and wanted to share some more fabulous tidbits.

bridgit is such a cool girl.........

by duffy216 on 8/27/2010 8:39:04 PM

omg that show is THE best! I've watched every episode and Charlie is soooo cute!

by meghan1 on 7/28/2010 11:31:34 PM

I loved Bridget in the Clique movie as Kirsten and now on love her in Good luck Charlie!

by Catlover26 on 7/24/2010 10:26:49 AM

i really liked bridget as "Juliette" on "Wizards of Waverly Place" so im glad she has her own show.im soo with bridget.TEAM JACOB!!:>

by bb10940 on 7/23/2010 8:21:49 PM

Good Luck Charlie is one of my fave shows...I also love Bridgit Mendler.

by kasmac67 on 7/18/2010 8:12:09 PM

Good Luck Charlie really shows the old classic values of traditional Disney Shows! It's my FAV show now. ;)

by splinterstar on 7/18/2010 5:18:58 PM

i love Bridget Mendler very much! she is an amazing actor! i really hope i get to meet her someday! wow! that WOULD be a dream come true!

by =]gomez1 on 7/18/2010 1:41:26 PM

Bridget Mendler is so cool! I don't really like Good Luck Charlie tho.

by PandaGirl558 on 7/15/2010 4:37:10 PM

Cool she is good

by Cre8tive_2114 on 7/14/2010 9:20:17 AM

Haha...i should come up with a sushi song.lol
Check out my profile!
leave a comment,
Peace Smile

by chocolatebunny12 on 6/17/2010 7:58:25 PM

Bridget is amazing! I love her show!!!

by lovethemonkey on 6/15/2010 1:48:15 PM

Bridget is soooooo pretty!!

by mbh1997 on 5/16/2010 9:42:52 PM

She has the prettiest dimples!!

by cute_wiz_97 on 5/7/2010 3:26:02 PM

she totally rocks!

by Grace_Girl on 4/18/2010 3:05:16 PM

Girl)Do you think I'm pretty?
(Boy)NO
(Girl)Do you want to be with me forever... See more
(Boy)NO?... See More... See More... See More... See More... See More... See more... See More... See More... See More
(Girl)Wouls you cry if I walked away?... See More... See More... See More... See More... See More... See More... See More... See More... See More... See More... See More... See More... See More... See More

(Again the boy said)NO
She heard enough and waz hurt, ****he ...walked away tears ran down her face.
The boy grabbed her arm and said:
(Boy)- You're not pretty, you're BEAUTIFUL
(Boy)- I don't want to be with you forever, I NEED to be with you forever
(Boy)- and I wouldn't cry if you walked away... I would DIE!!!!
(Boy whisperz)- Plzzzz stay with me...
(Girl whisperz)- I will...
Tonight at midnight your true love will realize they love you. Something good will happen to you between 1-4 pm tomorrow it could be anywhere..Get ready for the biggest shock of your life! If you dont post this on to 5 other pages you will have relationship problems for the next 10 years

by twilightholic20 on 4/17/2010 4:22:37 PM

I really do love her...( not in that way)

by vampirelvr1998 on 4/12/2010 9:22:48 PM

a while ago i would see links for getting GL blush much, horoscopes, etc, on my phone but haven't seen it aately. how do i sign up for that?

Hey girl, so I did a search and couldn't find anything at the moment. Chances are the program's just being tweaked a bit before the link is put back out there.

xoxo
Alyssa B.

by Raefear on 4/7/2010 11:15:43 PM

haha she seems cool Smile

by laughin2hard on 4/7/2010 9:17:13 PM

im friends with her on u tube!!Laughing

by llsdbb on 4/7/2010 5:44:12 PM

i have arachnophobia too!

by all-star1998 on 4/7/2010 5:07:24 PM

OMG she is awesome but the show wasnt outstanding but i degfinitely was cracking up the whole time!

by all-star1998 on 4/7/2010 5:07:08 PM

ATTENTION ALL GIRLS READING THIS!!!

Do you need advice? Well then, come to me! I have all the answers. You can ask me just about anything you want! Questions about fashion, make-up, boys, school, friends, family and all of those kind of things. Just go to my profile and post a comment asking me your question. I will reply to you in 2 days, I promise. If your profile isnt publicly visable, then I will answer the question on my profile so check my profile daily to see if I have posted your answer. You will be sastisfied with the answers. I ♥ giving advice. So what are you waiting for? Got a question? ASK ME!!

Love and Rockets,
Keidy♥

by zebraatastic on 4/7/2010 9:38:21 AM

Bridget is so cool i'm going to watch good luck charlie all the time.....potatoes....are awesome

by GumChewer on 4/6/2010 4:44:13 PM

haha i like her she seems cool Smile

hey girls! I give advice on just about anything! I'm really experienced in being an advice giver and help you get out of even the toughest sitch! so post a comment on my profile and I'll be happy to help ya Smile

by summerlover0116 on 4/5/2010 9:35:36 PM

i like her already. she's so pretty!

by Quince_playa on 4/5/2010 10:03:25 AM

She's cool and all but she's no Owl City!

by bieberfan513 on 4/4/2010 10:04:12 PM

hey girls!
I have been giving advice on GL for 3 years now and im happy to help you out with anything you need! Just come t my profile, and check out the advice section for extras and details! Talk to you soon!
Lots Of Love
Ellie

by hugatree95 on 4/4/2010 7:15:35 PM

Oh I like her! She's funny - and we're both Team Jacob! Hurrah!

by MadiBird on 4/4/2010 6:51:34 PM

The sushi rap is funny. I really love Bridgit...thanks for covering her again. Smile Y'all rock!

by mileychannahm on 4/4/2010 5:37:04 PM

I saw her on the Clique yesterday. That movie is a funny movie. I don't care much for this TV show though.

by NJessicaN on 4/4/2010 5:03:32 PM

Hey people! If you want some serious fun- almost as much as you have on girls life-, go to www.hellohialoha.webs.com. It may be a new website, but with the more people joining, the more fun it gets! Please join, and you won't regret it!

by funkypunky10 on 4/4/2010 4:18:56 PM

Yes, I'm excited for the premiere. The show looks really different and interesting. Also, Brigit is such a good role model to girls who want to work in the acting business. With her on it, the show should be great!

by prettypinkconverse on 4/4/2010 3:21:06 PM

Hey! Do you need advice? Want more than one answer on your profile? Bored out of your mind? Need some new friends? Well, if you answered yes to one or more of these questions I suggest you go to ClubSnickerdoodle! Why, ClubSnickerdoodle? Because we make sure everybody’s happy! Just comment! As our VP SoccerLovaForev96 says, “If you want to talk about anything; how your weeks going, new books out, a weird thing you ate, anything, come to ClubSnickerdoodle!” We hope to see you soon! From, The ClubSnickerdoodle Team

by clubsnickerdoodle on 4/4/2010 1:43:49 PM

cool she sounds cool

by dogluver82 on 4/4/2010 1:42:47 PM

OMG I SOOOOO WANNA BE FAMOUS!

by bamgirl101 on 4/4/2010 1:14:16 PM