AN HOUR AGO Enter Miss Kitty Couture's Style Selfie contest to win an iPad mini and fab fashions!: http://t.co/VLEA1qtyxe

1 HOURS AGO Bring on the new month with a DIY calendar!: http://t.co/mNSrvdHjnm

2 HOURS AGO Growing pains: How to tell if you and your guy are on the same page: http://t.co/6Z22JoMgWH

COMMENTS

Happy Easter!

Take our short ā€˜nā€™ sweet survey to share what you love most about this holiday.

mebeinme7 is right Jesus is the real reason for this holiday

by maddyc on 4/13/2011 12:33:52 AM

What is your fave Easter tradition?
Going to church, and getting my easter basket! ooo and decorating eggs and the easter egg hunt!

What goodies would you find in your dream Easter basket?
Chocolate, stuff animal, and a giftcard to american eagle or aero!

Easter egg hunt or Easter egg decorating?
Both!!! can't decide i love to do both of them!

What is your fave dish at the Easter dinner table?
TACOS!!! i love tacos they are my favorite food!

Easter bunny or baby chick?
Baby chick! they are soo cute and lil!

What does your Easter Sunday dress look like?
Dont have a easter sunday dress. i just wear nice clothes

by bee12 on 4/9/2010 7:17:49 PM

What is ur fav easter traditition? I guess going to my grandmothers house but am Jewish not Christan.

What goodies I want in my basket? clothes and money.

Easter egg hunt

my fav dish grandmothers rolls

Easter bunny

what my dress looks like? dont wear a dress i wear shorts and a tee....
-Mauri

by maurimoo10 on 4/7/2010 8:56:53 PM

What is your fave Easter tradition? I usually paint/dye or decorate eggs, hide plastic ones in the yard and go find them. Usually about 20 hidden ones =] Then we eat! Hopefully, I want to start a new one where we exchange little tiny gifts like nailpolish or a watch, or maybe a ring =]

What goodies would you find in your dream Easter basket? A bunch of makeup, a necklace, a chocolate rabbit, little candies, a cute mood ring, some mini bottles of nailpolish, some bracelets, some money and that's pretty much it =) I sound greedy, don't I? Sorry... ;x

Easter egg hunt or Easter egg decorating? BOTH! But if I had to choose, definitely easter egg hunt.

What is your fave dish at the Easter dinner table? I don't know... We don't make a huge dinner, but we buy cookies sometimes.

Easter bunny or baby chick? Hmmm... this is hard to choose. Dang it! I can't choose!

What does your Easter Sunday dress look like? Well, I haven't had one in a very long time. And plus, I don't go to church on Sunday. I do on Saturday though. Alright, my old one was a purple tank top, and a really pretty patterned, wavy skirt x]

by FrenchMani<3 on 4/5/2010 4:21:49 PM

I just want you all to realize the meaning of this holiday: the world sees it as a day for candy, eggs, bunnies, but the real reason is Jesus. This is the most important Christian holiday of the year, and its about time the world started seeing it like that again.

by mebeinme7 on 4/5/2010 10:12:59 AM

What is your fave Easter tradition?
decorating eggs
What goodies would you find in your dream Easter basket?
CHOCOLATE!
Easter egg hunt or Easter egg decorating?
decorating
What is your fave dish at the Easter dinner table?
ham
Easter bunny or baby chick?
baby chick
What does your Easter Sunday dress look like?
i dont have one

by xoitssewxo on 4/5/2010 9:35:16 AM

First of all...chickabees? what the heck? Now to the questions

What is your fave Easter tradition?
-going over to family
What goodies would you find in your dream Easter basket?
-idk, money or a laptop
Easter egg hunt or Easter egg decorating?
-neither, i'm a little old for both
What is your fave dish at the Easter dinner table?
-mashed potatoes or broccoli rice cheese
Easter bunny or baby chick?
-i don't care
What does your Easter Sunday dress look like?
-it's not a dress, it's a blue shirt and a blue pink and grey plaid skirt with a grey vest thingy (all from Kohl's)

by Imagg100 on 4/5/2010 9:06:58 AM

What is your fave Easter tradition?
We dont really have any.

What goodies would you find in your dream Easter basket?
Candy? lol

Easter egg hunt or Easter egg decorating?
Totally easter egg hunt

What is your fave dish at the Easter dinner table?
We have ham, scalped potatoes, and dinner rolls. Yum!

Easter bunny or baby chick?
Easter bunny Smile

What does your Easter Sunday dress look like?
I dont wear a dress, I wear a grey mini skirt with a pink cami and white sweater.

by 100 Percent Mwah on 4/5/2010 9:00:13 AM

What is your fave Easter tradition?
Going to my grandparents house for dinner.
What goodies would you find in your dream Easter basket?
iTunes gift card, lots of chocolate, and my personal favorite: Peeps.
Easter egg hunt or Easter egg decorating?
Hmmm... Both?
What is your fave dish at the Easter dinner table?
Rolls!
Easter bunny or baby chick?
Baby chick.
What does your Easter Sunday dress look like?
Well, I just have a really cute skirt from Target: It's navy blue with yellow pink and green mexican looking designs. I'm wearing a lavender American Eagle sweater with it.

by sammielu on 4/5/2010 8:29:40 AM

IM JUST ANSWERING THE 2 ONE AND MY ANSWER IS JUSTIN BIEBER HIMSELF SO I CAN KISS HIM Smile

by 98storm on 4/5/2010 8:01:49 AM