4 HOURS AGO Skip the scars and heal your skin: http://t.co/oZ1zJSC0Wc

7 HOURS AGO Sleeping with makeup on? Talk about a big beauty no-no: http://t.co/dS4jko36NM

8 HOURS AGO The easiest move for totally toned thighs: http://t.co/Anf69Zawxq

COMMENTS

I am really shy at school!

In my classes, I have no one to talk to! When we need to choose a seat or partner in class, I’ll end up sitting alone.

My best friend used to be shy but then i came along and changed her shyness. I am absolutley not shy. Trust meh. I say the most random crazy things. One of my sayings is "Imma three toed sloth, rawr, fear meh." another one is "R U cereal" (serious) "no im french toast get it right." everyone laughs. my advice is to say random things. it always helps meh. i am also really loud, but that doesnt help much cuz i get in trouble. if my friends are down i always cheer them up. especially my one friend. i always say, "Stroke his back hair, he'll be your friend." ( i have a stuffed animal gecko ) if she laughs i'll say, " no laughing" and whack her with the gecko. ( not hard don't worry.) we have alot of fun. BE RANDOM!!! .... BANANAS!!!!....

by 3c1999 on 9/21/2010 9:26:34 PM

I have almost the same problem, I mean I have tons of friends, and I try to seem friendly, but I'm so quiet, so I never know what to say. And because of that, I don't usually have anyone to hang out with, and when I do it's always with the same friend, so this year I made my school year goal to be more social and hang out with someone different every month. Don't worry! You're not alone in your shyness!

by pinkandlime on 8/26/2010 6:09:20 PM

I have the same problem, theres always that one class where I have no friends, i these tips will help

by ybrat0912 on 8/24/2010 1:53:49 PM

---Mod---
I'm really shy and have a hard time talking and also keeping a conversation going. Normally my conversations go: person- "hey how are you?" me- "good how are you?"person- "good"me- "what you do this week" person-" oh I did this..." me-" oh was that fun?" "yeah" **** silence****. It's mainly answer/question thing and very robotic and not natural. Nothing comes to my head when I'm talking to someone and it's not like I'm thinking to hard. Is there any advice or tips you can give me to help? Thanks! I really want to b more social make more friends and eventually talk to my crush at the beginning of school without that weird silence. Thanks again!

Hey girl, don't feel like you got to ask the person a whole lot of questions you can just talk about what's on your mind what you did yesterday, what you plan to do tomorrow. Some current events in the news etc..
Paige T.

by Misbubbles on 7/2/2010 10:52:43 PM

Modd MODD MODD,i am very shy at school and i only have one friend that is moving away for another school district,i try to make new friends but i say something and either walk away or laugh at me,part of it is that in 3rd grade we were doing a project and we had to show our talentt,i dont have a talent but i like to sing,so i sang for it and then a few days later my only friend told me that people were making fun of me and were calling me mulitable names behind my back.then i cryed for a week,and was never really able to start a convo,and then my confodince went down.Frown so yesterday on Facebook one of the people that i have on my friends list but is not a friend(that is a long story),tagged me a the "Shy One",so then i didnt know what to do,i dont talk to people on facebook.i dont know what to do.help?

I'm sorry to hear about the friend troubles.  First off, I think you need to start accepting and being comfortable with yourself.  It's okay to be a little shy!  You just don't want it to stop you from having fun.  I'm sorry that some people haven't responded well when you tried to say something.  It's hard to know why they would do that, but try not to take it as meaning something bad about you.  There will be people out there who will want to talk to you, you just have to keep trying.  Keep practicing by saying "hello" to people in class, and think about joining an after school activity to meet more people.  Hang in there, girl!

Marie H.

by CMauck on 7/1/2010 8:39:28 PM

I'm totally shy, but I try to forget I am.

I go with the flow on anything,
not caring what anybody else thinks,
and have had quite a fun time in school,
because of it.

Best of luck!

-Devin

P.S. I any of you need a friend, I'm here for you.;P

by lovemenot on 6/20/2010 12:20:22 AM

hey gurl i'll be ur friendSmile

by peacecdlove on 5/24/2010 8:03:25 PM

get a myspace, or facebook.

by sixteengirl93 on 5/17/2010 6:50:00 PM

MOD
I went to this school for 8 years straight and both my best friends moved away. And now my other close friends are starting to be snobby and they always look at my clothing and everything. It's not that I don't dress weird, it's just that they think that theyre cool and more popular than everyone and want to be better. So i started hanging out with the 'unpopular crowd' and i just don't feel right there. They always leave me out. I'm not mean or anything but i just don't talk as much because i'm shy. I don't know... but somehow it always feels like i don't belong at that school and no one appreciates me. they only use me because i'm smart. Should i stay at the school where i've been at for practically 8 years or go to a new school where i can feel like i do belong? I love my school and don't wanna leave it, but i do want to make more friends.

I suggest you try to find more people at your school that can relate to you better. If you find some more people like you then youll feel better. Try one more time and if you really cant find anyone then maybe a new school would be better so you can be happy. Good luck! xoxo kerra
Kerra S.

by mollygirl668 on 5/13/2010 8:33:36 PM

just thought id mention... that pic for isabella1997219 one above me is very funny it cracked me up. so, anyway, i have the same prob. a few friends... but end up alone when trying to find a parter. girly, you aint the only one!!! [: I'm sure you'll come out of your shell over time. I'm starting to. i just participated in cheerleading and it really helped!! hope things get better. :]

by sarebearr on 5/10/2010 11:56:20 PM