AN HOUR AGO Sweet treats: 6 good enough to eat beauty products!: http://t.co/ylzXi1F6QX

2 HOURS AGO #DailyGiveaway! 3 go glam from lips to tips with @paulfranktweets’s makeup set from @MichaelsStores: http://t.co/XrbLQcGrR7

3 HOURS AGO Sleep easy: 5 easy tips to kick your night owl habits for good!: http://t.co/akrP1wN0sQ

COMMENTS

I am really shy at school!

In my classes, I have no one to talk to! When we need to choose a seat or partner in class, I’ll end up sitting alone.

Hey girlies! Come check out my club, EnvisionDance Dance Club! We have dance and music advice, dance or music buddies, and sooo much more! Also, please notify us if you want a job. (prez, vice prez, advice giver, etc.) Look up our profile name, envisiondance. Check it out! Love always, iDance4Him

by iDance4Him on 5/9/2010 9:56:37 PM

omg i used to always think people thought i was wierd and liked looked at me funny, but the truth was that people hardly noticed me, and now i feel like i am myself around others and they notice me for like the good that i am...

So if anybody needs advice i would love to help, i will help ya out with any question at all whether its boys, school, rents, besties, YOU, whatever! kk post on my page soon! Smile

by XC BINZ on 5/9/2010 7:19:17 PM

Say your name 10 times.
2. Say your mom's name 5 times.
3. Say your crush's name 3 times.

by XC BINZ on 5/9/2010 7:16:51 PM

Hey, girlies! Are you in 4th-6th grade and need advice? If you do, then head on over to my profile! Ask me anything! See ya then!

by iDance4Him on 5/8/2010 9:45:11 PM

Hey girl, your not alone. I am shy too! Sometimes I feel really stupid when I try to talk to new people. I just go with the flow and talk about things we might have in common or just tell them about yourself. The more you try to be cool and not be a dork, the more uncomfortable you will feel.
Hope this helps,
Shan Smile

by puppyluv16 on 4/30/2010 6:51:16 PM

Hope this helps,
Shan Smile

by puppyluv16 on 4/30/2010 6:48:49 PM

Hey girl, believe me, you should go and try to make an effort to talk to your classmates and try to make friends.... i see that shyness is your problem, but believe me just try it and you will learn that there is really anything to be shy about Smile if you try new things, your fears are most likely to go away... i know by personal experience.... just try something new and you will realize that you have missed out on a lot of fun Smile

by Iluvgl8547 on 4/28/2010 9:39:34 PM

You should try to find some people that are interested in that kind of stuff and become their friends, or you could start a club about politics! Hope this helps, xoxoxox

by polkadot-lipsmacker12 on 4/26/2010 12:44:08 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD: Okayso. I'm 14. But I act like I'm a college student. I watch The Daily Show, news, and I am very interested in politics. All my friends care about other stuff that I'm really not interested in. I can't find a teen magazine where the stuff I enjoy is addressed. Not only am I seen as a high-and-mighty nerd, but I have no friends. What am I supposed to do?

Hey girl! It's cool that you're interested in different things! Check out different mags that focus on things you're in to. Be youself and do your own thing; you'll find friends that appreciate that!

-Taeler

Taeler L.

by fullmetal1 on 4/25/2010 9:47:03 PM

MOD ModMOD MoD I am 4'9 11 and weigh 109. Is this overweight? Please answer truthfully, I just want to know!

Hey girl! I honestly do not think you're overweight. Your body is changing and developing. If you are really concerned, though, you should prob talk to your pediatrician.
Kelli S.