11 HOURS AGO You'll never believe what this super thoughtful birthday babe did: http://t.co/rMv9b0LCrn

14 HOURS AGO 4 fad diets that just aren't worth the struggle: http://t.co/drOTmIYRz6

15 HOURS AGO What your hair #relaxer is realllllly doing to your body: http://t.co/hAhkOALMrE

COMMENTS

I am really shy at school!

In my classes, I have no one to talk to! When we need to choose a seat or partner in class, I’ll end up sitting alone.

im not a really social person. i dislike people in general. i dont make friends easily and dont like talking to people. there was a dance a while ago and i stood in the back the whole time. my friends begged me to come out to the dance floor but i would rather just stay by myself. people think im a brat or snob or shy but the truth is im more of a loner and i prefer to be that way. im tired of gettting teased for it.

by random647 on 4/11/2010 6:03:35 PM

MOD
my ex best friend and I had a fight last and we didnt hang out after that. but now im going out with a guy who is overly popular, in the same group as her. and now her and her friends act like the drama never happened and turned me into one of them again. and my other friends now call me Asain barbie # 8. nicknames of populars
its gettting annoying and i want them to stop calling me that,

Hey girl, I would just let them be. Try to ignore them, if after you said anything to them they still don't listen. It's totally not cool they're acting like this. -- Try talking to your exbest friend again, maybe you guys can work something out so its not too bad.
Lauren R.

by turdle_eclipse on 4/10/2010 9:50:41 PM

MOD
whenever i eat at school or before my dance class my friends ask me if they can have some. and usually i say no. it's not that i'm trying to be mean or don't like them- i just don't like sharing my food. it's not like i don't share- i share other stuff like pencils and erasers but there's just something about food. also it just feels gross to take a bite of something after someone else already has. i feel like i'm being mean. what do you think?

Hey girl, don't worry about it! I live with four other girls and they always ask me for my food, but I usually don't have that much of it so I say no. Don't worry about it. Maybe sometimes bring some extra tasty snacks so that way if someone asks you, you might be able to give them some.
Lauren R.

by kgirlpanda on 4/10/2010 5:00:50 PM

MOD
thanks for your help but i'm not dreaming when this happens- i'm fully awake. only today it actually woke me up. one of my friends was in my dream and she said "katie you burned yourself!!" then i woke up.

hey girl, oh i'm sorry I thought you meant you were dreaming when that happened. Well talk to your parents about your worries. I know I found myself anxious about certain circumstances. They would def know the best way to help out.
Lauren R.

by kgirlpanda on 4/10/2010 4:50:55 PM

MOD
like many people i wake up sometimes half way through the night. the problem is i can't get back to sleep. i always think the house is on fire. i know it's ridiculous and i try to just ignore it but nothing works!! i get so freaked out i can't get back to sleep unless someone else wakes up. i'm so tired because i've been up since 4AM that i can't concentrate at school or do anything after school because i have to go home and take a nap. this happens at least 4x a week. what can i do?

Hey girl, nightmares can really mess us up, I know! I would tell your parents whats up. I know their are some doctors who know a lot about stress and dreams. But I don't know much about this subject, so I'l try asking your parents. =]
Lauren R.

by kgirlpanda on 4/10/2010 4:38:49 PM

♥ GIRLS OF GL! ♥
Hey! My name is lola. You may know me as Lola Loves, since that is my advice profile.
Well I just made a personal profile (this one) and I am looking for some peeps to chat with!
Pleeeeeeeeeeeease leave me a message on my profile and I will get right back to you! We can talk about music, dance, school, friends, and other random stuff!

always,

by ♥lola♥ on 4/10/2010 12:05:57 PM

HELLO MY LOVES!!!!!!!!
********************************

Ok, so Im like really bored right now with nothing to do, and i wanna talk to people!We can talk about anything, i dont care what the topic is. So post a comment on my profile, and lets talk! Laughing

by christiangirlsmusicclub on 4/9/2010 11:02:31 PM

MOD MOD
Ok so whenever I try to talk to people the conversation gets really akward because I don't know what to say and I usually answer with one word because I don't know what else to say. Do you have any tips on keeping a conversation going?

Just don't focus on it. When you are having a simple conversation just chill out, don't worry about anything. Just say what comes to mind, no one is going to be judging you if you are just hanging out. It might help if you talk about things/topics that you know.

Kayla C.

by Angelgirl7943 on 4/9/2010 6:47:58 PM

ATTENTION ALL GIRLS READING THIS!

if ur reading this girl talk column, u obviously care about advice. visit my profile, post me a question(if its super important, put ***** at the top) and ill answer in 3 days, guaranteed. if ur profile isn't publicly visible, i'll answer ur questions on MY profile(NOW WITH 1700 PLUS COMMENTS!!!). thanks! pass it on to ur friends!

~aspiring advice columnist, lauren

by soccergirl524 on 4/9/2010 5:25:30 PM

Mod! im 12 (almost 13 in may) and im like 4"7, 4'8. and im 118 pounds. is that a healthy weight?
thanks!

Hey girl, I think so. What is important though is that you feel comfortable about your body.

Kayla C.