3 HOURS AGO 6 ways to revamp your fresh veggies: http://t.co/uVLIaiXDOB

4 HOURS AGO The trick to beating body envy: http://t.co/e3zU4Mbgnb

5 HOURS AGO GL's top 20 fave nail polish colors: http://t.co/pM4hyH3vhw

COMMENTS

I am really shy at school!

In my classes, I have no one to talk to! When we need to choose a seat or partner in class, I’ll end up sitting alone.

MOD im 13 5'1 and im like 130lbs is tht like overweight?

That does seem overweight for you age. I suggest you cut out junk food from your diet and try to be more active. Youll lose the extra pounds in no time.
Kerra S.

by kat1127 on 4/8/2010 9:18:34 PM

MOD--MOD----
so i am similar to this girl, i am so shy at school. Last yeari went to a different school and didnt have many friends (like only 4 or 5). but this year im at a different school and have about 12 to 15 friends, some closer than others. today one of my closest friends told me i shouldmake more friends (she said it kind of harshly too). thing is it seems every one is already in thier "groups" you know? and truthfully i am happy with my friends, but do want to meet more people. how should i break out of my comfort zone? what my friend said kindof hurt, should i not hang out with her as much?

Well you can always talk to new people. So i suggest you talk to anyone whos is your classes to break out of your comfort zone. At first you can just talk about class and then go from there. It will get easier the more you do it. Also about your one friend, i dont think she meant to hurt you. If youre really upset about it, then talk to her about it. Good luck! xoxo kerra
Kerra S.

by sportychica14 on 4/8/2010 9:18:13 PM

ATTENTION ALL GIRLS READING THIS!

if ur reading this girl talk column, u obviously care about advice. visit my profile, post me a question(if its super important, put ***** at the top) and ill answer in 3 days, guaranteed. if ur profile isn't publicly visible, i'll answer ur questions on MY profile(NOW WITH 1600 PLUS COMMENTS!!!). thanks! pass it on to ur friends!

~aspiring advice columnist, lauren

by soccergirl524 on 4/8/2010 5:07:59 PM

Hay u girls i am hosting a vegiaterian or vegan club! this is wear i can give u good advice about good veggi foods/recipes and much much more! all u hav to do is click on my prfile post a coment saying why u want to do whtever. but befor that put 777 at the top hope to see ur comment!

by princess bubbly on 4/8/2010 4:14:34 PM

there`s this guy i like and he`s in all of my classes the thing is im quiet and don`t really talk in class and he s more talkative. He sometimes smiles at me but then i freak out what should i do?

by summerlover562 on 4/8/2010 6:07:30 AM

i used to have a problem where i couldn't talk to boys. but then i decided i was going to do something each day that scared me, wheter saying hi to my crush or starting a convo with a guy. you can do that with anybody!

by irelin on 4/7/2010 10:39:26 PM

1. Say your name 10 times.
2. Say your mom's name 5 times.
3. Say your crush's name 3 times.

by randum1998 on 4/7/2010 10:38:09 PM

Start small- make friends by asking them a simple question, like if they know the answer to a question you're working on, or say you like their shirt or complement them. If you start out small, soon, you'll soon become friends with their friends. I know, i'm really shy too, and this has worked with me.

by polska456 on 4/7/2010 4:02:39 PM

Its fine to feel uncomfortable, but girl you cant let it disrupt other people from getting to know yahSmile Think of your classmates as your equal, they arnt going to judge you right of the bat if you have the confidence to be yourself. Everyone is different and being shy is just who you are but try to build confidence by doing these three tricks.
- look them right in the eyes (it makes them seem easier to talk to)
- use a calm voice and speak to them as if your speaking to your family
- talk about similarities you share and try to avoid and delicate subjects ( such as a view in politics)
Good luck! &&remember to live life with no regrestsSmile

love&&rockets

by madillynn18:) on 4/6/2010 9:25:35 PM

Don't worry!When I started Middle School,I acted the same way.But then I started talking to all sorts of different people.I thought it was hard,but then it started turning really easy!I have alot different friends now,

by perfect pink rice 2 on 4/6/2010 7:34:25 PM