AN HOUR AGO 4 brilliant ways to wear a braid crown: http://t.co/Vh5xQu3jr0

4 HOURS AGO Which trendy print are you? http://t.co/ZNIaHQDOTy

5 HOURS AGO This sweetie shows that sometimes life really can be like the movies: http://t.co/5BF8G1XBso

COMMENTS

I am really shy at school!

In my classes, I have no one to talk to! When we need to choose a seat or partner in class, I’ll end up sitting alone.

#@@$#!@^^^%#Q@ Mod!!! Mod!!!!!!! 932p875340-yu-~~~ This is EXTREMELY URGENT!!! Ok, my BFF has had a dramatic "parental history". Her real dad left her mom when she was like three or four. (At that time her mom had three children, including her). Then, in third grade, I think her mom remarried (if not, earlier on) with this guy (let's call him Phil). This year, in the sixth grade, I found out a few months ago Phil was cheating with another woman. The judge said that Phil would get to stay with her mom for 40 days so he could get somewhere else to live. However, he soon hit her mom on the lip and cheek, making it bleed, so he had to leave her mom immediately. She was crying that day. Now, a few months later, her real dad came back all the way from Louisianna. He was all like, "Reachell, (let's call her mom that) would you like to marry me again?" The mom declined, but he's still living there! My BFF (now called Jade just for this) was all like, "Yes! They need to get married. Think of it, my mom is struggling with financial issues and could really use an extra paycheck to mantain all four of her children." (Phil and Reachell had a baby boy together, who is now four). You see, I don't want them to get married because of these reasons: Her father gets bootleg movies all the time They had, you know, "it"!!! (DID I MENTION THAT?!) Kinda fishy how her dad all of a sudden says, "I wanna be a family again!", right after Phil leaves. If he actually had a job, where would he get the free time to travel from Louisianna to Georgia this frequently and this abruptly? He never paid for child support, lost complete contact with his family, and wasn't there for them. Why, all of sudden, does he want them back? Well, what do you think and what can I say to Jade so that her mom doesn't ever say, "I do" to that man! (Sorry it took so long to read)

hey girl! it is really up to your friend and her family if they want to get back together. it is good that the father came back and wants to reconnect- maybe he has changed his ways and is willing to be a good father now. the mom is an adult and will probably make a good decision!

Hallie R.

by naturallywonderful on 4/6/2010 2:35:52 PM

***Mod*** i have this weird kinda vibrateing feeling on one spot on my head dose it mean any thing?

hey girl, i'd wait it out for a few days and see if it goes away. if not, speak with an adult or doc.

Hallie R.

by vampirelvr1998 on 4/6/2010 2:15:24 PM

When i first came to school i was so shy that i couldnt even answer the teacher what my name was but after 1 month i became the popular girl in the class=D!!!!

by punk- princess97 on 4/6/2010 12:45:51 PM

Heyy!
Check out my profile under "My Healthy You Profile" for fun polls, quizzes, riddles, contests, and more!!
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
Im also available for giving advice on any topic!

~ XxClairexX1187 ~

by XxClairexX1187 on 4/6/2010 12:03:59 PM

I'll give you advice to not be shy in school.Because that happened to me when I started a new school.All you have do is go up to someone and say your name and hangout them at school all day and they may become friends with you.

by daddygirl on 4/6/2010 11:16:35 AM

Sounds like Selective Mutism Frown but maybe not.

by barbienballet on 4/6/2010 6:48:00 AM

Wow, I can't believe there are girls who are actually going through the same sitch as me. You don't really realize it I guess. But yeah, I am really really shy too..my shyness makes me act all weird and stuff...i hate it...and this year I'm homeschooled so I can't really practice(unless I go up to random poeple on the street XD haha just kidding)I'm gonna try really hard to finally break out of my shell in highschool...it's like a new start...scary yet exciting =) ....So, don't worry girl, we GL girls got yo back! =D

by rosepetal101 on 4/6/2010 2:04:00 AM

hahaha easier said than done Tong

by isabella1997219 on 4/6/2010 1:00:06 AM

HEY U GUYS! Im almost done with another series! It should come out mid-april if your interested in it comment on my page! Its a story of Alice and the books from her point of veiw, also coming out will be a book on Renesnee and It will be sorta of her Journal lay out that Alice and Jasper gave her for her 5th birthday!COMMENT!

by annaelizabeth on 4/5/2010 11:53:49 PM