3 HOURS AGO 5 quick and delish breakfasts for those rushed school mornings: http://t.co/nXdvamToKK

6 HOURS AGO 3 teas to cure your cold: http://t.co/zYSGlhia8d

7 HOURS AGO Happy Halloween! #turnup #hocuspocus #halloween http://t.co/6wS0e0H4cs

COMMENTS

I am really shy at school!

In my classes, I have no one to talk to! When we need to choose a seat or partner in class, I’ll end up sitting alone.

im 12, 5'2 and 105 lbs...is that ok..or am i overwheight??

by quinnbeeloved3 on 4/5/2010 11:32:07 PM

hey girls! I give advice on just about anything! I'm really experienced in being an advice giver and can help you get out of even the toughest sitch! so post a comment on my profile and I'll be happy to help ya Smile

by summerlover0116 on 4/5/2010 9:43:51 PM

MOD I am 15, 5'9" tall, and weigh 155lbs. is that bad?

Hey babe, Nope, that's totally normal! You're in a healthy range for your age.

xoxo Allie

Allie S.

by daisyskye on 4/5/2010 9:22:02 PM

OMG, I was just gonna MOD about this, haha. I am in this same sitch. I like can't talk in school, especially to new people, and some people seem so scary. and I feel like a total dork because of this, but I will try these things, haha but I can't act or play sports, haha

by daisyskye on 4/5/2010 8:54:39 PM

i am totally shy at skool, my teachers alwys hav 2 make me repeat myself bci talk so softly, i hate gettin in frnt of ppl, like 4 science fair i almst died, and it waz jst in frnt of my clasz, but my bf isin my clasz ad so i looked at him the whole time and he jst smiles at me Smile and whn im wit my bf im all quiet, hes my 1st bf and weve bn 2gether 4 quite some time but i stl dnt kno how 2 strt a convo wit him.

Hey babe, just say anything that comes to your mind. You don't have to censor yourself or be reserved when you're with your bf. Share your opinions, ask him questions, and be your honest self!
Megan R.

by cooline on 4/5/2010 8:28:39 PM

im really quiet and shy too . ! last year, none of my friends were in my class, so i had no one .
im only shy in class too ! around my besties and my family im not though...

by olivia13 on 4/5/2010 8:12:23 PM

Good luck girlieee!!!!! I'm not shy at all I'm a really confident fun and outgoing person;)

by chocolatelover13 on 4/5/2010 7:39:35 PM

I have a couple classes where I don't really have anyone to partner up with but I can always find someone to talk to! The more you put yourself out of your comfort zone, the easier it gets Smile
Comment on thee profilee please.

by xxcaseylynnxx on 4/5/2010 6:58:42 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD
ive been really shy since me and my best friends drifted apart and they were my friends since 2nd grade. now i feel that evveryone already has a friend except me. now dont get me wrong, i have a bestie but she goes to a different hs Frown please help thanks

Hey babe! You can make new friends and keep your old bestie too! Just be yourself, be social, friendly, and don't be afraid to put yourself out there. You'll meet people in no time!
Megan R.

by fashionista49 on 4/5/2010 6:49:49 PM

ok, well it's spring break right now and my bf and i are both out of town. i feel like we haven't been talking much, and i'm afraid something might happen to us before school starts again. when we do text each other, there's just not a lot to talk about. it's a lot easier in person! i understand that he's probably busy b/c he's on vacation, but i'm not even sure if he's that into me anymore because all of his messages are very...shall we say... lacking emotion. is there anything i can do to have better communication with him? thank you! <33

Hey babe! I think you should express the fact that it bothers you when he's closed off and reserved. It bothers you when you don't know what's on his mind or how he feels. Guys usually have a harder time expressing how they feel. Try encouraging him to open up, by also being open with him. Let him know how you feel and let him know you really care about him and don't want to pester him but he makes it hard when he's so quiet.
Megan R.