AN HOUR AGO Do guys like girls who wear makeup? http://t.co/6KjYr0Sxnk

2 HOURS AGO Make your own wickedly cool candied apple!: http://t.co/cZd847v8uS

3 HOURS AGO Come one, come all, on an adventure to Pennyroyal Academy!: http://t.co/ncbY7aPVGm

COMMENTS

I am really shy at school!

In my classes, I have no one to talk to! When we need to choose a seat or partner in class, I’ll end up sitting alone.

My best friend used to be shy but then i came along and changed her shyness. I am absolutley not shy. Trust meh. I say the most random crazy things. One of my sayings is "Imma three toed sloth, rawr, fear meh." another one is "R U cereal" (serious) "no im french toast get it right." everyone laughs. my advice is to say random things. it always helps meh. i am also really loud, but that doesnt help much cuz i get in trouble. if my friends are down i always cheer them up. especially my one friend. i always say, "Stroke his back hair, he'll be your friend." ( i have a stuffed animal gecko ) if she laughs i'll say, " no laughing" and whack her with the gecko. ( not hard don't worry.) we have alot of fun. BE RANDOM!!! .... BANANAS!!!!....

by 3c1999 on 9/21/2010 9:26:34 PM

I have almost the same problem, I mean I have tons of friends, and I try to seem friendly, but I'm so quiet, so I never know what to say. And because of that, I don't usually have anyone to hang out with, and when I do it's always with the same friend, so this year I made my school year goal to be more social and hang out with someone different every month. Don't worry! You're not alone in your shyness!

by pinkandlime on 8/26/2010 6:09:20 PM

I have the same problem, theres always that one class where I have no friends, i these tips will help

by ybrat0912 on 8/24/2010 1:53:49 PM

---Mod---
I'm really shy and have a hard time talking and also keeping a conversation going. Normally my conversations go: person- "hey how are you?" me- "good how are you?"person- "good"me- "what you do this week" person-" oh I did this..." me-" oh was that fun?" "yeah" **** silence****. It's mainly answer/question thing and very robotic and not natural. Nothing comes to my head when I'm talking to someone and it's not like I'm thinking to hard. Is there any advice or tips you can give me to help? Thanks! I really want to b more social make more friends and eventually talk to my crush at the beginning of school without that weird silence. Thanks again!

Hey girl, don't feel like you got to ask the person a whole lot of questions you can just talk about what's on your mind what you did yesterday, what you plan to do tomorrow. Some current events in the news etc..
Paige T.

by Misbubbles on 7/2/2010 10:52:43 PM

Modd MODD MODD,i am very shy at school and i only have one friend that is moving away for another school district,i try to make new friends but i say something and either walk away or laugh at me,part of it is that in 3rd grade we were doing a project and we had to show our talentt,i dont have a talent but i like to sing,so i sang for it and then a few days later my only friend told me that people were making fun of me and were calling me mulitable names behind my back.then i cryed for a week,and was never really able to start a convo,and then my confodince went down.Frown so yesterday on Facebook one of the people that i have on my friends list but is not a friend(that is a long story),tagged me a the "Shy One",so then i didnt know what to do,i dont talk to people on facebook.i dont know what to do.help?

I'm sorry to hear about the friend troubles.  First off, I think you need to start accepting and being comfortable with yourself.  It's okay to be a little shy!  You just don't want it to stop you from having fun.  I'm sorry that some people haven't responded well when you tried to say something.  It's hard to know why they would do that, but try not to take it as meaning something bad about you.  There will be people out there who will want to talk to you, you just have to keep trying.  Keep practicing by saying "hello" to people in class, and think about joining an after school activity to meet more people.  Hang in there, girl!

Marie H.

by CMauck on 7/1/2010 8:39:28 PM

I'm totally shy, but I try to forget I am.

I go with the flow on anything,
not caring what anybody else thinks,
and have had quite a fun time in school,
because of it.

Best of luck!

-Devin

P.S. I any of you need a friend, I'm here for you.;P

by lovemenot on 6/20/2010 12:20:22 AM

hey gurl i'll be ur friendSmile

by peacecdlove on 5/24/2010 8:03:25 PM

get a myspace, or facebook.

by sixteengirl93 on 5/17/2010 6:50:00 PM

MOD
I went to this school for 8 years straight and both my best friends moved away. And now my other close friends are starting to be snobby and they always look at my clothing and everything. It's not that I don't dress weird, it's just that they think that theyre cool and more popular than everyone and want to be better. So i started hanging out with the 'unpopular crowd' and i just don't feel right there. They always leave me out. I'm not mean or anything but i just don't talk as much because i'm shy. I don't know... but somehow it always feels like i don't belong at that school and no one appreciates me. they only use me because i'm smart. Should i stay at the school where i've been at for practically 8 years or go to a new school where i can feel like i do belong? I love my school and don't wanna leave it, but i do want to make more friends.

I suggest you try to find more people at your school that can relate to you better. If you find some more people like you then youll feel better. Try one more time and if you really cant find anyone then maybe a new school would be better so you can be happy. Good luck! xoxo kerra
Kerra S.

by mollygirl668 on 5/13/2010 8:33:36 PM

just thought id mention... that pic for isabella1997219 one above me is very funny it cracked me up. so, anyway, i have the same prob. a few friends... but end up alone when trying to find a parter. girly, you aint the only one!!! [: I'm sure you'll come out of your shell over time. I'm starting to. i just participated in cheerleading and it really helped!! hope things get better. :]

by sarebearr on 5/10/2010 11:56:20 PM

Hey girlies! Come check out my club, EnvisionDance Dance Club! We have dance and music advice, dance or music buddies, and sooo much more! Also, please notify us if you want a job. (prez, vice prez, advice giver, etc.) Look up our profile name, envisiondance. Check it out! Love always, iDance4Him

by iDance4Him on 5/9/2010 9:56:37 PM

omg i used to always think people thought i was wierd and liked looked at me funny, but the truth was that people hardly noticed me, and now i feel like i am myself around others and they notice me for like the good that i am...

So if anybody needs advice i would love to help, i will help ya out with any question at all whether its boys, school, rents, besties, YOU, whatever! kk post on my page soon! Smile

by XC BINZ on 5/9/2010 7:19:17 PM

Say your name 10 times.
2. Say your mom's name 5 times.
3. Say your crush's name 3 times.

by XC BINZ on 5/9/2010 7:16:51 PM

Hey, girlies! Are you in 4th-6th grade and need advice? If you do, then head on over to my profile! Ask me anything! See ya then!

by iDance4Him on 5/8/2010 9:45:11 PM

Hey girl, your not alone. I am shy too! Sometimes I feel really stupid when I try to talk to new people. I just go with the flow and talk about things we might have in common or just tell them about yourself. The more you try to be cool and not be a dork, the more uncomfortable you will feel.
Hope this helps,
Shan Smile

by puppyluv16 on 4/30/2010 6:51:16 PM

Hope this helps,
Shan Smile

by puppyluv16 on 4/30/2010 6:48:49 PM

Hey girl, believe me, you should go and try to make an effort to talk to your classmates and try to make friends.... i see that shyness is your problem, but believe me just try it and you will learn that there is really anything to be shy about Smile if you try new things, your fears are most likely to go away... i know by personal experience.... just try something new and you will realize that you have missed out on a lot of fun Smile

by Iluvgl8547 on 4/28/2010 9:39:34 PM

You should try to find some people that are interested in that kind of stuff and become their friends, or you could start a club about politics! Hope this helps, xoxoxox

by polkadot-lipsmacker12 on 4/26/2010 12:44:08 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD: Okayso. I'm 14. But I act like I'm a college student. I watch The Daily Show, news, and I am very interested in politics. All my friends care about other stuff that I'm really not interested in. I can't find a teen magazine where the stuff I enjoy is addressed. Not only am I seen as a high-and-mighty nerd, but I have no friends. What am I supposed to do?

Hey girl! It's cool that you're interested in different things! Check out different mags that focus on things you're in to. Be youself and do your own thing; you'll find friends that appreciate that!

-Taeler

Taeler L.

by fullmetal1 on 4/25/2010 9:47:03 PM

MOD ModMOD MoD I am 4'9 11 and weigh 109. Is this overweight? Please answer truthfully, I just want to know!

Hey girl! I honestly do not think you're overweight. Your body is changing and developing. If you are really concerned, though, you should prob talk to your pediatrician.
Kelli S.

by PinkPanda11 on 4/24/2010 10:55:50 AM

im not a really social person. i dislike people in general. i dont make friends easily and dont like talking to people. there was a dance a while ago and i stood in the back the whole time. my friends begged me to come out to the dance floor but i would rather just stay by myself. people think im a brat or snob or shy but the truth is im more of a loner and i prefer to be that way. im tired of gettting teased for it.

by random647 on 4/11/2010 6:03:35 PM

MOD
my ex best friend and I had a fight last and we didnt hang out after that. but now im going out with a guy who is overly popular, in the same group as her. and now her and her friends act like the drama never happened and turned me into one of them again. and my other friends now call me Asain barbie # 8. nicknames of populars
its gettting annoying and i want them to stop calling me that,

Hey girl, I would just let them be. Try to ignore them, if after you said anything to them they still don't listen. It's totally not cool they're acting like this. -- Try talking to your exbest friend again, maybe you guys can work something out so its not too bad.
Lauren R.

by turdle_eclipse on 4/10/2010 9:50:41 PM

MOD
whenever i eat at school or before my dance class my friends ask me if they can have some. and usually i say no. it's not that i'm trying to be mean or don't like them- i just don't like sharing my food. it's not like i don't share- i share other stuff like pencils and erasers but there's just something about food. also it just feels gross to take a bite of something after someone else already has. i feel like i'm being mean. what do you think?

Hey girl, don't worry about it! I live with four other girls and they always ask me for my food, but I usually don't have that much of it so I say no. Don't worry about it. Maybe sometimes bring some extra tasty snacks so that way if someone asks you, you might be able to give them some.
Lauren R.

by kgirlpanda on 4/10/2010 5:00:50 PM

MOD
thanks for your help but i'm not dreaming when this happens- i'm fully awake. only today it actually woke me up. one of my friends was in my dream and she said "katie you burned yourself!!" then i woke up.

hey girl, oh i'm sorry I thought you meant you were dreaming when that happened. Well talk to your parents about your worries. I know I found myself anxious about certain circumstances. They would def know the best way to help out.
Lauren R.

by kgirlpanda on 4/10/2010 4:50:55 PM

MOD
like many people i wake up sometimes half way through the night. the problem is i can't get back to sleep. i always think the house is on fire. i know it's ridiculous and i try to just ignore it but nothing works!! i get so freaked out i can't get back to sleep unless someone else wakes up. i'm so tired because i've been up since 4AM that i can't concentrate at school or do anything after school because i have to go home and take a nap. this happens at least 4x a week. what can i do?

Hey girl, nightmares can really mess us up, I know! I would tell your parents whats up. I know their are some doctors who know a lot about stress and dreams. But I don't know much about this subject, so I'l try asking your parents. =]
Lauren R.

by kgirlpanda on 4/10/2010 4:38:49 PM

♥ GIRLS OF GL! ♥
Hey! My name is lola. You may know me as Lola Loves, since that is my advice profile.
Well I just made a personal profile (this one) and I am looking for some peeps to chat with!
Pleeeeeeeeeeeease leave me a message on my profile and I will get right back to you! We can talk about music, dance, school, friends, and other random stuff!

always,

by ♥lola♥ on 4/10/2010 12:05:57 PM

HELLO MY LOVES!!!!!!!!
********************************

Ok, so Im like really bored right now with nothing to do, and i wanna talk to people!We can talk about anything, i dont care what the topic is. So post a comment on my profile, and lets talk! Laughing

by christiangirlsmusicclub on 4/9/2010 11:02:31 PM

MOD MOD
Ok so whenever I try to talk to people the conversation gets really akward because I don't know what to say and I usually answer with one word because I don't know what else to say. Do you have any tips on keeping a conversation going?

Just don't focus on it. When you are having a simple conversation just chill out, don't worry about anything. Just say what comes to mind, no one is going to be judging you if you are just hanging out. It might help if you talk about things/topics that you know.

Kayla C.

by Angelgirl7943 on 4/9/2010 6:47:58 PM

ATTENTION ALL GIRLS READING THIS!

if ur reading this girl talk column, u obviously care about advice. visit my profile, post me a question(if its super important, put ***** at the top) and ill answer in 3 days, guaranteed. if ur profile isn't publicly visible, i'll answer ur questions on MY profile(NOW WITH 1700 PLUS COMMENTS!!!). thanks! pass it on to ur friends!

~aspiring advice columnist, lauren

by soccergirl524 on 4/9/2010 5:25:30 PM

Mod! im 12 (almost 13 in may) and im like 4"7, 4'8. and im 118 pounds. is that a healthy weight?
thanks!

Hey girl, I think so. What is important though is that you feel comfortable about your body.

Kayla C.

by twilight4everlalala on 4/9/2010 5:19:22 PM

MOD im 13 5'1 and im like 130lbs is tht like overweight?

That does seem overweight for you age. I suggest you cut out junk food from your diet and try to be more active. Youll lose the extra pounds in no time.
Kerra S.

by kat1127 on 4/8/2010 9:18:34 PM

MOD--MOD----
so i am similar to this girl, i am so shy at school. Last yeari went to a different school and didnt have many friends (like only 4 or 5). but this year im at a different school and have about 12 to 15 friends, some closer than others. today one of my closest friends told me i shouldmake more friends (she said it kind of harshly too). thing is it seems every one is already in thier "groups" you know? and truthfully i am happy with my friends, but do want to meet more people. how should i break out of my comfort zone? what my friend said kindof hurt, should i not hang out with her as much?

Well you can always talk to new people. So i suggest you talk to anyone whos is your classes to break out of your comfort zone. At first you can just talk about class and then go from there. It will get easier the more you do it. Also about your one friend, i dont think she meant to hurt you. If youre really upset about it, then talk to her about it. Good luck! xoxo kerra
Kerra S.

by sportychica14 on 4/8/2010 9:18:13 PM

ATTENTION ALL GIRLS READING THIS!

if ur reading this girl talk column, u obviously care about advice. visit my profile, post me a question(if its super important, put ***** at the top) and ill answer in 3 days, guaranteed. if ur profile isn't publicly visible, i'll answer ur questions on MY profile(NOW WITH 1600 PLUS COMMENTS!!!). thanks! pass it on to ur friends!

~aspiring advice columnist, lauren

by soccergirl524 on 4/8/2010 5:07:59 PM

Hay u girls i am hosting a vegiaterian or vegan club! this is wear i can give u good advice about good veggi foods/recipes and much much more! all u hav to do is click on my prfile post a coment saying why u want to do whtever. but befor that put 777 at the top hope to see ur comment!

by princess bubbly on 4/8/2010 4:14:34 PM

there`s this guy i like and he`s in all of my classes the thing is im quiet and don`t really talk in class and he s more talkative. He sometimes smiles at me but then i freak out what should i do?

by summerlover562 on 4/8/2010 6:07:30 AM

i used to have a problem where i couldn't talk to boys. but then i decided i was going to do something each day that scared me, wheter saying hi to my crush or starting a convo with a guy. you can do that with anybody!

by irelin on 4/7/2010 10:39:26 PM

1. Say your name 10 times.
2. Say your mom's name 5 times.
3. Say your crush's name 3 times.

by randum1998 on 4/7/2010 10:38:09 PM

Start small- make friends by asking them a simple question, like if they know the answer to a question you're working on, or say you like their shirt or complement them. If you start out small, soon, you'll soon become friends with their friends. I know, i'm really shy too, and this has worked with me.

by polska456 on 4/7/2010 4:02:39 PM

Its fine to feel uncomfortable, but girl you cant let it disrupt other people from getting to know yahSmile Think of your classmates as your equal, they arnt going to judge you right of the bat if you have the confidence to be yourself. Everyone is different and being shy is just who you are but try to build confidence by doing these three tricks.
- look them right in the eyes (it makes them seem easier to talk to)
- use a calm voice and speak to them as if your speaking to your family
- talk about similarities you share and try to avoid and delicate subjects ( such as a view in politics)
Good luck! &&remember to live life with no regrestsSmile

love&&rockets

by madillynn18:) on 4/6/2010 9:25:35 PM

Don't worry!When I started Middle School,I acted the same way.But then I started talking to all sorts of different people.I thought it was hard,but then it started turning really easy!I have alot different friends now,

by perfect pink rice 2 on 4/6/2010 7:34:25 PM

HEY! If you need advice or just for someone to listen! Check out my profile!!!! I’m a very good listener and love helping people. I’ve live through tons of stuff and a lot of embarrassing stuff as well so don’t be afraid! I’m here to talk!!!

by GoGreenGoPeace on 4/6/2010 6:30:51 PM

MOD MOD MOD my brother has been sick (throw-up sick) for 3 days. Is there any way I can stay away from catching what he has? Also, and this is kinda gross, but when he throws up at night and I hear him, is there any way I can NOT hear him? Without waking anyone up?

Hey babe,

First off, make sure you wash your hands ALL the time!  Before you eat, before you brush your teeth, before you blow your nose, etc. etc.  Get rid of those germs right away so they don't have any chance of making you sick too.  You can try sleeping with earplugs or with music on low... that might help block out the sound.

Lauren C.

by Green-Eyed Girl on 4/6/2010 6:28:49 PM

MOD,
Me and this guy Matt dated last year for 5 months. Then he broke up with me. This year we dated for 5 months. We broke up mutually. About a month after we broke up, he started dating one of my best friends. Matt and I don't talk very often anymore. Matt texted me last night and said he had to tell me something. I asked what and he said "I don't like you anymore.. People say I do and you might think that, but I don't.. I'm sorry." And I told him it was okay because I didn't like him anymore either! Then he said Okay Smile We still friends right? And I said yes and that I wanted to still talk and everything, Then he said "First off, as friends of course, I'm sorry for being a jerk." I asked for what and he said "Just everything. Especially for breaking your heart." I was like "Matt you didn't break my heart! Is that what you've been thinking this whole time? I'm glad we broke up for good this time Smile and he said o... alright... and I asked what was wrong and he said "idk i just... idk i thought we actually truly loved each other.. guess not :p" Then I said "What did you want me to say? I'm not still in love with you, you have been dating my friend for 2 months.. you love her.. and He said "yea :p i know you don't Smile" and i said "i still love you after all we've been thru together and everything, (we have been friends since Kindergarten) but obviously i didn't love him in the same way we used to love each other" he said yeah.. same.. then i told him i was going to sleep and we could talk later. So. What should I do? It's like he wants me to still be in love with him, which is confusing because he just said he didn't like me, and he is dating a different girl. We are good friends.. And I will always have a little something for him but I don't wanna date him.. I love him as a friend. What should I say?

Hey girlie,

You handled that situation really well.  You don't love him "like that" anymore but it's true that you will always have some sort of feelings for him - you dated for a while and have known each other for so long!  Just keep trying to have normal conversations with him, where you talk about your day, your opinions, what you like/dislike, etc.  It will take some time to get away from constantly talking about what happened between you, but it's totally possible if you commit to being his friend!

Lauren C.

by sportygirly23 on 4/6/2010 6:23:49 PM

I'm like that too

by skatefun on 4/6/2010 5:31:10 PM

ATTENTION ALL GIRLS READING THIS!

~aspiring advice columnist, lauren

by soccergirl524 on 4/6/2010 4:57:31 PM

I am exactly the same way! And still am. I did the talent show at school one time... I really didn't just achive my goal.... I never exspected it but I won 1st place!!! That kept my confidence up for about the rest of that year... I am back to the normal quiet awkward me again. Every once in a while someone will come up to me and ask me wasnt I the girl who won the talent show 2 years ago. I would really apreciate any advice from middle school girls on how to overcome shyness and to make friends.
Plz comment my profile!!
Hannah

by luvin2dance on 4/6/2010 4:25:54 PM

hey girls!
if you like country music, come check out the club on my profile!
♫♪♥♫

by save_the_sharks on 4/6/2010 4:20:56 PM

mod~ my friend wont let me talk or hang out with any of my younger friends. shes constantly makeing fun of them and im tired of it. and 2. mabey there can be a thing on girls life where its like a photo album for there profile but its just icons and stuff.thx

hey girl! we don't want personal pics on here that's why there's no photo album, but i'll suggest the album for more icons and stuff..! as for your friend, let her know that theres no reason to make fun of the kids. tell her shes your bff for sure, but you still want to be able to talk to the younger kids and be a role model to them!

Hallie R.

by dancengirl on 4/6/2010 4:14:17 PM

MOD MOD MOD Hi, Well today when i came from school my mom told me that my dad had a big suprize for her early when i was at school that he won the lotrie. He even came home from work because he was exited only to find out he made a mistake. He didnt win a million dollers and had to go back. I feel bad. I know he is going to be sad when he comes home from work and a little embarred. Any advice?

hey girl! don't bring it up unless he does, and if he does, make a joke out of it! he'll be fine haha!

Hallie R.

by sweetliksugr23 on 4/6/2010 4:11:02 PM

MOD I'm 10, 5'6 and I weigh 125 lbs... is that ok?

hey girl- yupp, sounds perfect!

Hallie R.

by zerogravity712 on 4/6/2010 4:07:07 PM

#@@$#!@^^^%#Q@ Mod!!! Mod!!!!!!! 932p875340-yu-~~~ This is EXTREMELY URGENT!!! Ok, my BFF has had a dramatic "parental history". Her real dad left her mom when she was like three or four. (At that time her mom had three children, including her). Then, in third grade, I think her mom remarried (if not, earlier on) with this guy (let's call him Phil). This year, in the sixth grade, I found out a few months ago Phil was cheating with another woman. The judge said that Phil would get to stay with her mom for 40 days so he could get somewhere else to live. However, he soon hit her mom on the lip and cheek, making it bleed, so he had to leave her mom immediately. She was crying that day. Now, a few months later, her real dad came back all the way from Louisianna. He was all like, "Reachell, (let's call her mom that) would you like to marry me again?" The mom declined, but he's still living there! My BFF (now called Jade just for this) was all like, "Yes! They need to get married. Think of it, my mom is struggling with financial issues and could really use an extra paycheck to mantain all four of her children." (Phil and Reachell had a baby boy together, who is now four). You see, I don't want them to get married because of these reasons: Her father gets bootleg movies all the time They had, you know, "it"!!! (DID I MENTION THAT?!) Kinda fishy how her dad all of a sudden says, "I wanna be a family again!", right after Phil leaves. If he actually had a job, where would he get the free time to travel from Louisianna to Georgia this frequently and this abruptly? He never paid for child support, lost complete contact with his family, and wasn't there for them. Why, all of sudden, does he want them back? Well, what do you think and what can I say to Jade so that her mom doesn't ever say, "I do" to that man! (Sorry it took so long to read)

hey girl! it is really up to your friend and her family if they want to get back together. it is good that the father came back and wants to reconnect- maybe he has changed his ways and is willing to be a good father now. the mom is an adult and will probably make a good decision!

Hallie R.

by naturallywonderful on 4/6/2010 2:35:52 PM

***Mod*** i have this weird kinda vibrateing feeling on one spot on my head dose it mean any thing?

hey girl, i'd wait it out for a few days and see if it goes away. if not, speak with an adult or doc.

Hallie R.

by vampirelvr1998 on 4/6/2010 2:15:24 PM

When i first came to school i was so shy that i couldnt even answer the teacher what my name was but after 1 month i became the popular girl in the class=D!!!!

by punk- princess97 on 4/6/2010 12:45:51 PM

Heyy!
Check out my profile under "My Healthy You Profile" for fun polls, quizzes, riddles, contests, and more!!
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
Im also available for giving advice on any topic!

~ XxClairexX1187 ~

by XxClairexX1187 on 4/6/2010 12:03:59 PM

I'll give you advice to not be shy in school.Because that happened to me when I started a new school.All you have do is go up to someone and say your name and hangout them at school all day and they may become friends with you.

by daddygirl on 4/6/2010 11:16:35 AM

Sounds like Selective Mutism Frown but maybe not.

by barbienballet on 4/6/2010 6:48:00 AM

Wow, I can't believe there are girls who are actually going through the same sitch as me. You don't really realize it I guess. But yeah, I am really really shy too..my shyness makes me act all weird and stuff...i hate it...and this year I'm homeschooled so I can't really practice(unless I go up to random poeple on the street XD haha just kidding)I'm gonna try really hard to finally break out of my shell in highschool...it's like a new start...scary yet exciting =) ....So, don't worry girl, we GL girls got yo back! =D

by rosepetal101 on 4/6/2010 2:04:00 AM

hahaha easier said than done Tong

by isabella1997219 on 4/6/2010 1:00:06 AM

HEY U GUYS! Im almost done with another series! It should come out mid-april if your interested in it comment on my page! Its a story of Alice and the books from her point of veiw, also coming out will be a book on Renesnee and It will be sorta of her Journal lay out that Alice and Jasper gave her for her 5th birthday!COMMENT!

by annaelizabeth on 4/5/2010 11:53:49 PM

by annaelizabeth on 4/5/2010 11:53:08 PM

im 12, 5'2 and 105 lbs...is that ok..or am i overwheight??

by quinnbeeloved3 on 4/5/2010 11:32:07 PM

hey girls! I give advice on just about anything! I'm really experienced in being an advice giver and can help you get out of even the toughest sitch! so post a comment on my profile and I'll be happy to help ya Smile

by summerlover0116 on 4/5/2010 9:43:51 PM

MOD I am 15, 5'9" tall, and weigh 155lbs. is that bad?

Hey babe, Nope, that's totally normal! You're in a healthy range for your age.

xoxo Allie

Allie S.

by daisyskye on 4/5/2010 9:22:02 PM

OMG, I was just gonna MOD about this, haha. I am in this same sitch. I like can't talk in school, especially to new people, and some people seem so scary. and I feel like a total dork because of this, but I will try these things, haha but I can't act or play sports, haha

by daisyskye on 4/5/2010 8:54:39 PM

i am totally shy at skool, my teachers alwys hav 2 make me repeat myself bci talk so softly, i hate gettin in frnt of ppl, like 4 science fair i almst died, and it waz jst in frnt of my clasz, but my bf isin my clasz ad so i looked at him the whole time and he jst smiles at me Smile and whn im wit my bf im all quiet, hes my 1st bf and weve bn 2gether 4 quite some time but i stl dnt kno how 2 strt a convo wit him.

Hey babe, just say anything that comes to your mind. You don't have to censor yourself or be reserved when you're with your bf. Share your opinions, ask him questions, and be your honest self!
Megan R.

by cooline on 4/5/2010 8:28:39 PM

im really quiet and shy too . ! last year, none of my friends were in my class, so i had no one .
im only shy in class too ! around my besties and my family im not though...

by olivia13 on 4/5/2010 8:12:23 PM

Good luck girlieee!!!!! I'm not shy at all I'm a really confident fun and outgoing person;)

by chocolatelover13 on 4/5/2010 7:39:35 PM

I have a couple classes where I don't really have anyone to partner up with but I can always find someone to talk to! The more you put yourself out of your comfort zone, the easier it gets Smile
Comment on thee profilee please.

by xxcaseylynnxx on 4/5/2010 6:58:42 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD
ive been really shy since me and my best friends drifted apart and they were my friends since 2nd grade. now i feel that evveryone already has a friend except me. now dont get me wrong, i have a bestie but she goes to a different hs Frown please help thanks

Hey babe! You can make new friends and keep your old bestie too! Just be yourself, be social, friendly, and don't be afraid to put yourself out there. You'll meet people in no time!
Megan R.

by fashionista49 on 4/5/2010 6:49:49 PM

ok, well it's spring break right now and my bf and i are both out of town. i feel like we haven't been talking much, and i'm afraid something might happen to us before school starts again. when we do text each other, there's just not a lot to talk about. it's a lot easier in person! i understand that he's probably busy b/c he's on vacation, but i'm not even sure if he's that into me anymore because all of his messages are very...shall we say... lacking emotion. is there anything i can do to have better communication with him? thank you! <33

Hey babe! I think you should express the fact that it bothers you when he's closed off and reserved. It bothers you when you don't know what's on his mind or how he feels. Guys usually have a harder time expressing how they feel. Try encouraging him to open up, by also being open with him. Let him know how you feel and let him know you really care about him and don't want to pester him but he makes it hard when he's so quiet.
Megan R.

by singer14 on 4/5/2010 6:47:58 PM

im soo shy! its crazy! i can never get over it but i do have a few buds! check out my profile! <3

by Breanna J on 4/5/2010 6:29:35 PM

MOD MOD.
I was a lonor last year and rumor about me spread everywhere. Now,I have lots of friends,but there is alot of people that still belive those rumors. How can I show them I'm not like that anymore?

hey babe! Actions speak louder than words. It's important to move past and ignore the rumors. Behave the way you want people to see YOU.
Megan R.

by Sweet13 on 4/5/2010 6:07:26 PM

i am very shy too epically towards people i don't really know witch makes them think i'm dumb in my math class i really don't talk to other students so they just join in there own circles and when i try to talk to then the convo. ends so fast its like a minuet or so like there's a lot i want to say and know but i just don't know a right way for it to start so....................yeah it can be very difficult

by sofooq_7 on 4/5/2010 5:39:05 PM

in my class its not that easy

by coly33 on 4/5/2010 5:00:19 PM

I used to be VERY shy at school, but now i do talk a lot more, so thats good:]

by livepurple on 4/5/2010 4:40:39 PM

after I started taekwondo I became more confident, and it was a lot fun!

by deadlyhero on 4/5/2010 4:21:18 PM

I have this exact same problem! I never really thought myself as shy, or outgoing... but I guess I'm both. I'm outgoing with my friends, but shy around people I don't know. I wish I wasn't, but this helps!

by pag53 on 4/5/2010 4:13:26 PM

This is great advice. Too bad I'm the total opposite! Me and my friends talk the whole class. The best part is, we never get caught! Smile

XOXO~Courtney <3

Do you need great advice? MODs ignoring you requests? Then come to me, the Advice Queen. From boys to fashion, I know everything and anything. Just post your Q on my pro. I'll post your answer on your pro and my pro. Hope you check me out! ;)

by cmn5297 on 4/5/2010 4:03:35 PM

I am really shy and have like noooo friends. I thought me and this girl and me would be really good friends but then she turned out to be the exact opposite of me. it doesn't help that i live in the middle of no were (half and hour from anyone) and am home-schooled. sorry if i sound like i am complaining.

by Beckles on 4/5/2010 3:56:27 PM

Same:/ It sucks!

by CutieWithGlasses on 4/5/2010 3:29:33 PM

I'm a wallflower and really shy too Tong
I don't really care, I'm not the type of person that wants or needs tons of friends anyways.

by chocoholic4ever on 4/5/2010 2:55:31 PM

Thats how it is in my classes!!!! I'm in the smart classes and I hardly talk to anyone in my class. all my other friends our in diffrent classes. When we partner up everyone else has like best friends in our class so i get left with this girl that know one likes and now she thinks were like bffs or something and wont leave me alone!!!!!!!!! every fricken time i turn around shes there and if i try to partner up with someone she sits be side me or grabs my arm before i can. I dont want to tell her to leave me alone cause she only has like 4 friends and she's having problems with her fam. her best friend and her have been having problems too and if i leave her and tell her to go away she might get really depressed and then im going to feel like a jerk so yeah its difficult.

by allysonk294 on 4/5/2010 2:36:46 PM

sometimes i'm like that. but all you have do is find a group if girls you sort of know (because it would be akward do it to random people) and talk to them.

by aqua girl on 4/5/2010 2:32:27 PM

i wish i went to school.

by j4zm09 on 4/5/2010 1:57:35 PM

MOD I just got my report card and I got marked truant on one day a few months ago. The problem is I know I never missed a day of school and I haven't even left early for an appointment. Since the report cards have already been sent out do you think that it can be changed even though the day I was marked truant for was in February?

Hey girl,

I don't know your school policies but I think its best to say something late than never. Talk to your teacher and see if you can work it out. It may even be a mistake on his part! If he says it's too late to change it, then it's ok. One truant isn't the end of the world. BTW, way to go for never missing a day of school!

Olga B.

by yellow_mariah on 4/5/2010 1:51:40 PM

What made me more confident was getting more friends, smiling , and looking happy .

by athena69 on 4/5/2010 1:47:44 PM

i am very shy. espically towards people i dont really know. im like super fun around my friends, but other people, not so much. for me, it takes time getting to know that person, and be around them. im trying to break out of my shell too. i think that if you ask people questions about themselves works a little. people love talking about themselfs.

by sowhatstar24 on 4/5/2010 1:33:00 PM

Mod!Smile Hi! I just wanted to know if there were other ways to tie shoelaces. You dont have to tell me how, but I just wanted to know if there were so I can check them out Laughing Thank you soo much! You guys are the best! Love, Emily

Hey girl,
I only know about "bunny ears" and "loopdy loops" (that's what I call them haha). Try to look it up online. I'm sure there are tons of different ways to do it. Everyone learns differently!

Olga B.

by lemonslovelimes on 4/5/2010 12:59:43 PM

Do you love to write?
Do you want to try to write?
Then (club) Writers Corner is for you!

We have a website (go to my profile for a link) where all teen girl writers can ask for advice on what tot write, share their writing pieces, and talk about life in general.

Sound cool? Then what are you waiting for? Click on my profile, comment, click on the link on mi profile, and enjoy! (and of course write.)

by Writers Corner on 4/5/2010 12:58:06 PM

modmodmodmod I like my almost step cuzin!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Im so cunfused !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THe wedding is in august for my aunt and almost step uncle wht do i do???????????????

Hey girl,
Try to stay away from fam because that can get messy. If the feelings don't go away try talking to your aunt. Every family is different!

Olga B.

by watergal47 on 4/5/2010 12:54:56 PM

what made me less shy and more confident is when i won an award for something i love to do and everyone aplauded for me. it made me feel really good. you should sign up for something you love to do. it really helped me.

by crazyshortie13 on 4/5/2010 11:39:36 AM