1 HOURS AGO Which season matches your personality? Take the #quiz to see: http://t.co/h9pMpB9Sq8

4 HOURS AGO Snag stellar stylespo from the girls of #Evermoor: http://t.co/5da67UCMiX

5 HOURS AGO Because roasted pumpkin seeds are always on fleek: http://t.co/gbh6WJuZTy

COMMENTS

I can't fall asleep

It takes me over an hour to fall asleep after my head hits the pillow. Is something wrong? Relax. Literally. Most likely, you aren’t getting enough...

MOD MOD MOD!
I am a REALLY light sleeper. The slightest noise or touch wakes me up. Plus, at the first sign of light, I'm up. This is kind of inconvineint since the sun has been rising really early. My curtains block out most of the light, but the sun still shines through the cracks. I've been waking up as early as 5am. Plus, once I wake up, I usually can't fall back asleep. I've been so tired and I can hardly stay awake in my third and fourth hour classes. What should I do? (p.s.-I've tried a sleeping mask but I find them uncomfortable.)

Hey girlie,

Sleep masks really do help me - you could find one that makes you more comfy than the one you tried before? Otherwise, try cutting out television, cell phones, video games, and any other stimulation about an hour before bed. Do something relaxing like reading or resting your eyes to ease yourself into sleep. Another thing you have to do is calm down. If you're laying there and stressing out about not falling asleep, you'll never be able to relax enough in order to actually sleep. Instead, if you think about other things (something calming like the beach or a picnic in the park), you'll be able to drift off without thinking about it!
Lauren C.

by Girlie77 on 5/16/2011 9:29:22 PM

Ugh. SO ME.
I hate it. My bedtime is 8:30. Light out at 9:00. Then I have to get up at 6am.
But I NEVER fall asleep before, like, Midnight.

And it's SOOOO BORING not being able to sleep!!!

Thanks for this article!!! I'm going to try this!!!!

by goldfish123 on 1/4/2011 8:17:11 PM

*sigh* its hard for me to sleep too. i just wake up earlier so i get tired.

by jo_crox on 12/1/2010 12:13:59 AM

Yep. This is so me. Thanks for the article. I hope it helps me.

by sdennis16 on 9/27/2010 5:16:55 PM

mod mod mod
i have benn getting stomach aches alot and its rlly been bothering mw. wat should i do???

Hey girl, you should talk to your parents. They may be able to give you something to help calm your tummy.

xoxo
Alyssa B.

by jojo1120 on 8/15/2010 6:06:42 PM

MOD! Me again. This is why it is so hard for me to go to sleep. I always think about it and it makes it harder for me to even try to do something that is boring. I read the longest book I had in my house and all I thought about was him!!!!

by chanel96 on 8/1/2010 6:53:12 PM

MOD! School is starting soon for me and there is a guy at school I like. The bad thing is that last year he ignored me after like five people kept asking him about me and if we were ever going to be together. I don't know how I am going to go through the school year when I will see him all the time. HELP!!!!!

by chanel96 on 8/1/2010 6:51:25 PM

OMG THIS HAPPENES TO ME!!lk i go to bed at 12:30 and dont fall asleep till lk 2:30!!! Its horrible cause i wake up later which makes me stay awake longer!!! GAH!! I HATE THIS

by graceygirl77 on 7/9/2010 2:14:45 PM

1. take a deep breath
2.think of someone you like
3.press f10 five times
4.send this to five pages
5.look at your background

by AngelDaemen on 7/7/2010 3:37:28 PM

mod mod mod
sometimes after I eat, I feel really nauseous and i get sick to my stomach. Its happening more and more often and its starting to worry me. my mom and i talked about going to the doc, but im afraid there's something very wrong with me. what do i do? thank u!

Hey girl, a lot of people have problems like that after they eat, but if it's severe and persists then you should talk to a doctor about it. I wouldn't be too concerned, it could be an allergy or something preventable. But if it's causing you a lot of discomfort you should definitely talk to your doctor. Good luck!
Abby C.