7 HOURS AGO Is your cell messing with your memory? http://t.co/qwoUJ7Snsm pic.twitter.com/QPhxIq30S3

8 HOURS AGO Check out the GL editors' skincare secrets: http://t.co/JfKxp63kbw pic.twitter.com/pSVXdL07B8

9 HOURS AGO Add some spunk to your old jeans with this #DIY #sundayfunday #crafternoon: http://t.co/8YwHjfwCC8 pic.twitter.com/IaIDOQfA9i

COMMENTS

My Friends Are Addicted to Online Dating!

I have two best friends, and they're the greatest people in the world. Unfortunately, they're getting mixed up with the Internet creeper world.

Yeah, I am 11 and my parents are wondering if they should let me have a Facebook. There was a person who sent me an entire desciption of themselves, and they asked me to send one to them. I was like, no!

Jay

by Jgard224 on 4/14/2010 6:16:18 PM

wow thats really dangerous!!!!..but ur a good friend for lookin out for ur friends...hope everything ends up okayy and safe!

by rayray45 on 4/14/2010 6:11:31 PM

WOW! that sooooo crazy....12 years old! on online dating sites?! i was not even aloud to walk in my neighborhood by myself when i was 12! you need to have a talk her girl!

by j4zm09 on 4/14/2010 5:56:07 PM

MODMODMODMDOMDOMDODMOD What r some good movies/songs for seven ten year old girls??

Hey chica!  My cousins are totes into Hannah Montana's music, as well as Demi Lovato and even Miranda Cosgrove!  Princess Diaries, Sleepover, and and High School Musical are great movie picks for chicas that age.

Marie H.

by lollipop12 on 4/14/2010 5:49:03 PM

hey girls!
if you like country music, join the club on my profile!
♫♪♫♪♫♪♫

by save_the_sharks on 4/14/2010 5:46:24 PM

That stinks. I would print out stories off the internet and show it to them to say you know what its really dangerouse and STUPID TO DO THAT!!

by lollipop12 on 4/14/2010 5:44:18 PM

Wow that's just not right. Cyber world can be a scary place. Especially on public chat rooms, even facebook. Once I was on chat and some person was pretending to be a girl then asked me a totally bad question.

I really hope everything turns out ok for you! And good for you worrying about your friends!

by Frenchmani<3 on 4/14/2010 5:35:34 PM