8 HOURS AGO Which season matches your personality? Take the #quiz to see: http://t.co/h9pMpB9Sq8

11 HOURS AGO Snag stellar stylespo from the girls of #Evermoor: http://t.co/5da67UCMiX

12 HOURS AGO Because roasted pumpkin seeds are always on fleek: http://t.co/gbh6WJuZTy

COMMENTS

My Friends Are Addicted to Online Dating!

I have two best friends, and they're the greatest people in the world. Unfortunately, they're getting mixed up with the Internet creeper world.

My BFF is dating a boy in like 3rd grade. (We're in 5th) She is always writing notes addressed to him in the middle of class. If I tell her to stop, she gets mad @ me. HELP!!!!!!!!!!! I'M DESPERATE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

by hitthemall#1 on 4/20/2010 6:12:50 PM

ATTENTION ALL GIRLS READING THIS!

if ur reading this girl talk column, u obviously care about advice. visit my profile, post me a question(if its super important, put ***** at the top) and ill answer in 3 days(max), guaranteed. if ur profile isn't publicly visible, i'll answer ur questions on MY profile(NOW WITH 1800 PLUS COMMENTS!!!). thanks! pass it on to ur friends!

~aspiring advice columnist, Lauren

by soccergirl524 on 4/19/2010 7:11:25 PM

~*~ MOD ~*~ Thank you, Taeler!!!!! I'll try to talk to her and see how it goes Laughing So, I have like 6 pimples (ewwww) and I've been using cleanser twice a day and a Neutrogena spot treatment thing... but I have to go to school tomorrow and they're still really big and obvious.... how can I conceal them, I guess??????????

Hey girl! Try the spot treatment tonight and in the morning grab some concealer to dab on them. Blend it in and drink lots of water tomorrow to help zap them!

-Taeler

Taeler L.

by ilovesjpnyc on 4/18/2010 9:37:31 PM

~*~ MOD~*~ PLEASE HELP K so today I was at the mall with my best friend, and we saw our other best friend there.... it was super awkward because she wasnt invited with us, and she texted us and said that made her super sad.... Its kinda annoying me because we can't do EVERYTHING as a group. And plus she was there with another friend soooo yeah. Please help??? I'm gonna see her tomorrow at school.

Hey girl! You should talk it out with her. Sit her down and discuss it all. You all will feel MUCH better when you let each other know how you feel!

-Taeler

Taeler L.

by ilovesjpnyc on 4/18/2010 9:31:16 PM

MOD MOD MOD! hey mod!
i am in a sitch! some of my friends (lets call them x and z) and i are going to do the talent show 2gether this year. u have 2 have a group leader so we picked z 2 be the leader. we really need 2 practice and as the group leader x and i think z should say something like "hey guys, i think we should practice" but instead she just goes and plays with some random girls at recess which is the only time we can practice. so x and i just practice 2gether bcuz us 2 are going 2 do a dance in the background while z is singing. so we started doing that and then one day she stood kind of near us and kind of not (like 3 or so yards away) and looked mad. then she got all mad at ME and was like "i wanted 2 practice but u guys r just doing it by urselves" she never gets mad at x and she took it out on me. we worked it out and stuff but the next day we wanted 2 practice and she didnt. so me and x r kind of confused and a little mad but especially me bcuz i apologized that same day and so did x but x showed me the note that Z wrote back to her and it said "O im not mad at u" !!!!!!!!!!!! help plz!! ~C

hey girl! You need to talk to her and tell you how you feel so that you can practice together.
Eryn G.

by fashionista10 on 4/18/2010 5:54:59 PM

MOD MOD MOD! So I have a really good BGF and he has liked me for a while. I have always told myself that I am not into him like that and I just don't have any attraction towards him, but now he has lost tons of weight and got his braces off. I have a big group a friends and he is in it. We hang out all the time. But, recently we have been hanging out 101 and I am finding myself "missing" him when I drive home and when I am at home I am "longing" for him to text me or for us to hang out. I have another BGF and I KNOW I don't feel like that about him. I just don't know what this means. Does it mean that I just really like hanging out with him, or am I starting to like him. I am keeping in mind that my big group of friends only has one couple so far and if me and him dated, it would be weird and I don't want to risk our friendship. I just need some help PLEASE! Lots of Love

Hey chica, I'm a little busy at the moment. You can always ask other girls on the site for help or hit me back later. Thanx for understanding! Smile

Lynae P.

by lovetorunXC5 on 4/18/2010 4:33:00 PM

ehh i could never do online dating.

by chlojo98 on 4/18/2010 1:00:57 PM

MOD*
Me and my bff txt all the time. My prob is we never have anything 2 talk about.I was wondering if u had any good ideas 2 talk about we both have crushes. and we play games but it gets boring after a while have a ny good ideas???
Thx!

Hey girl! You and your BFF can't come up with things to talk 'bout? It's really easy to come up with stuff ... ask for her opinion on the latest movies, share about a book you've been reading, ask her what she thinks she wants to be when she grows up ... if you ask her more about her hobbies and interests, chances are, she'll reciprocate and ask you lotsa questions as well. Best of luck!
Kelli S.

by icebreaker373 on 4/17/2010 7:17:10 PM

i have online friends.
and they mean the world to me.i dont really care what anyone thinks.
it used to be my escape, but i realized it just stupid.but, i dont have many friends in real life,that i can relate to. soo,ya.:/ i just make friends online and...blah :/

btw;;; life, u suck

check out my profile??

by [xbellasaurx] on 4/17/2010 12:13:38 AM

ATTENTION ALL GIRLS READING THIS!

if ur reading this girl talk column, u obviously care about advice. visit my profile, post me a question(if its super important, put ***** at the top) and ill answer in 3 days, guaranteed. if ur profile isn't publicly visible, i'll answer ur questions on MY profile(NOW WITH 1800 PLUS COMMENTS!!!). thanks! pass it on to ur friends!

~aspiring advice columnist, lauren