AN HOUR AGO Consider these braces myths busted: http://t.co/OeysYpfhsF

2 HOURS AGO The problem with #feminism: http://t.co/KVSIiYGCrd

3 HOURS AGO The Little Leaguer who proved that "throwing like a girl" is a good thing: http://t.co/V1FUJoSEJ2

COMMENTS

My Friends Are Addicted to Online Dating!

I have two best friends, and they're the greatest people in the world. Unfortunately, they're getting mixed up with the Internet creeper world.

*MOD*MOD*MOD*
My friend always takes her ballet flats off in class (she sits right next to me in most of my classes) and her feet really SMELL! I have asked her to put her shoes back on, but she refuses. The problem is, she is both really sensitive and extremely abrasive at the same time, so if I try to solve the problem, she will get really up in my face about it. What do I do?

Hey girl, that is tough. You could try to nicely talk to her about it. Or maybe bring up a product she can use to get rid of the smell, but pretend that you know someone else who uses it. Something like that. Maybe she would take the hint or buy the product.

Kayla C.

by rafidoggie on 4/16/2010 4:11:56 PM

MODMODMODMODMODMODMODMODMODMODMODMOD
ok my bf,i thought that he was going to kiss me today cuz when we walked out of school he like just held me really close to him and like grabbed my hands . he told my one friend that he was going to kiss me today, but didnt. he told me that he was going to give me something today bt said sorry abotu not doing that.soo, he said that hes going to give me ti monday. can you help me? i mean, i know how to kiss i just dont want to be like miss his lips lol.

Hey girl we have some articles on GL about your first kiss, check these out: http://www.girlslife.com/post/2010/04/01/should-i-kiss-my-bf.aspx

Kayla C.

by Irish Girl on 4/16/2010 4:03:24 PM

Hey all girls looking for advice cheek out my page i will help!

by track&basketballgirl on 4/15/2010 8:48:47 PM

good job for sticking up for your besties! eek the internet is a scary world.... haha

hey girls! I give advice on just about anything! I'm really experienced in being an advice giver and help you get out of even the toughest sitch! so post a comment on my profile and I'll be happy to help ya Smile

ATTENTION DANCERS: if you need any advice on dance or anything related to it, (all kinds even pointe) then im happy to answer your questions! post a comment on my profile Smile

by summerlover0116 on 4/15/2010 7:52:14 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MODD MOD MODD PLZ RESPONND thankss!! ok so theres this guy that i really like reallly reallly like he lives to houses away from meim almost posittive he likes me everytime im around him hes smilling none stop and the other day he was asking me wat types of guys i like does that mean he likes me to? i see him pretty much everydayy i go over to there house. he has a sister who is a year younger then me shes 14 i hang out with her all the timmee. but the thing is ive been wanting to hang out with him a lot more then her lately hes 16 and im 15 so idk about that cuz i dont no wat his sis will think about that. its almost like i have to choose between themm Frown also hes shorterr then me!! thats kinda another problemm hes 5'7 and im almost 5'10!!!also i wanna kinda go further then just being friends but his momm says he dosent need a gf right now! ugghhhhh i dont get that at alll plzz helpp!! with everything thankss!!

Hey girl, I can't tell you for sure. But it is possible!

Kayla C.

by jb4eva94 on 4/15/2010 7:28:13 PM

***MOD MOD MOD!!!***
I need advice really fast! I said something to a girl about a guy she likes and the whole class heard it. They started cracking up because everyone already knew it was true, and the teacher told me to say nicer things. The girl is still pretty ticked off. I tried apologising, but she won't accept and she keeps telling me she hates me. And I have to go to a soccer game in less than 10 minutes and she's on my team. I need advice NOW!!!!

Hey girl, it was a mistake. All you can do is apologize. She might still be mad, but aside from letting her know you are truly sorry, the only other thing you can do is give her time to cool off.

Kayla C.

by sushigirl_5 on 4/15/2010 5:16:56 PM

ATTENTION ALL GIRLS READING THIS!

if ur reading this girl talk column, u obviously care about advice. visit my profile, post me a question(if its super important, put ***** at the top) and ill answer in 3 days, guaranteed. if ur profile isn't publicly visible, i'll answer ur questions on MY profile(NOW WITH 1800 PLUS COMMENTS!!!). thanks! pass it on to ur friends!

~aspiring advice columnist, lauren

by soccergirl524 on 4/15/2010 4:30:58 PM

Eew,thats really creepy and dangerous.They're 12 and their dating 16+ guys?Dude,they could be dating psychopaths,rapists,or pedophiles.Frown
Instead of telling your parents,tell their parents,and if they don't listen,try to keep your freind away from the computer less by taking them shopping or something.

by perfect pink rice 2 on 4/15/2010 1:42:38 PM

MOD MOD Laughing
So
1) WHen I went on vacay, I used bar soap 'stead of face wash. And my face cleared up tons. Was it the warm weather or the bar soap? And should I use bar soap or face wash on my face?
2) I'm getting bored with my makeup and don't wanna buy any more cause I already have tons. I've tried everything from liquid turqouise liner to multi colored shadow. I'm 12 but I look more like 14 or 15, and I'm not afraid to do something different, but I don't want anything that will take too long. I have blue eyes, long brown hair with natural gold streaks, and golden skin. Oh, and I thought colored mascara seems interesting but, I don't wanna buy anything. Could I DIY it?

Hey girl,

For question 1, I just answered it on the last post so check it out there! For question 2, it all depends on what makeup you have. You could try and mix up the colors and do something different, but it's hard for me to know without seeing what kind of makeup you have. But you could try mixing and matching to use the same makeup you have but change up the look.
Allee S.

by andiemm on 4/15/2010 10:00:25 AM

Me and my three best friends (two girls and a guy) really want to go shopping alone. We're 11 and 12, do you think we're old enough?

Hey girl, I can't say, but your 'rents can. Try talking to them and seeing what they think. I know when I was that age if we all stayed in a group and my parents were elsewhere in the mall I could go.

xoxo